Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the (feels near constant) Sunday “ask me questions” thing? i laughed today when she said they’re great conversation starters 😂 seriously, how are they conversation starters? A conversation is usually an exchange between two people, not Em performing a monologue into an echo chamber. the narcissism blows my mind 😂
Every hun is doing question boxes this week. January must be looking bleak for them

Reactions: 4
I think this time of year shows them all up for how vacant and empty their lives are - the desperation for interaction is cringeworthy 😑

Reactions: 7
Poll on whether to cut her hair or not, who actually cares? Yawn.....
Zero fucks given about Emily’s hair. Guarantee you she already knows she’s going to get it cut in a bob. She mentioned it the other night. I think she should shave it all off…go skin head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The penneys try on must have made her skin bleed today poor thing 😭 who is she trying to target ? Yesterday I’m pretty sure she had a designer coat and handbag on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The penneys try on must have made her skin bleed today poor thing 😭 who is she trying to target ? Yesterday I’m pretty sure she had a designer coat and handbag on 🤷‍♀️
Like she'd actually wear anything from Penny's. It will all be returned for refund. She only did the try on to coincide with recent TV programme about Penney's - trying to be relevant :sleep:.

Like she'd actually wear anything from Penny's. It will all be returned for refund. She only did the try on to coincide with recent TV programme about Penney's - trying to be relevant :sleep:.
She’s bate into those cream trousers. She no more wears Penneys than the man in the moon. She’s in designer threads head to toe

The thing about Penny’s and most trending stuff is that it’s mostly worn oversized. That s literally the whole look. This one is poured into every single item the tiniest sizes as she works so hard starving herself she has to show it off. Looks ridiculous on her. Sad fucker she is. She should get help never mind her Lean with this one and Run with that one/ Burger no bun carry on.

The thing about Penny’s and most trending stuff is that it’s mostly worn oversized. That s literally the whole look. This one is poured into every single item the tiniest sizes as she works so hard starving herself she has to show it off. Looks ridiculous on her. Sad fucker she is. She should get help never mind her Lean with this one and Run with that one/ Burger no bun carry on.
Such a bad example to her daughters.

These ones that say they are low carb / intermittent fasting / vegan etc - what most of them mean although they won’t admit - is that it’s just another way of saying reduced calories. Our Em is probably raging that with the picky diet the tennis the lean with whoever etc - she still has to beat herself into a 10 in something 😑

Reactions: 3
These ones that say they are low carb / intermittent fasting / vegan etc - what most of them mean although they won’t admit - is that it’s just another way of saying reduced calories. Our Em is probably raging that with the picky diet the tennis the lean with whoever etc - she still has to beat herself into a 10 in something 😑
For her it’s also a control thing. She’s not in control of her skin, but she can control her calories. I suspect she replaces calories with alcohol so she can low carb all she likes but if she hooring in the drink she may as well be pissin against the wind.
She’s back in London talking through her teeth.

Reactions: 1
For her it’s also a control thing. She’s not in control of her skin, but she can control her calories. I suspect she replaces calories with alcohol so she can low carb all she likes but if she hooring in the drink she may as well be pissin against the wind.
She’s back in London talking through her teeth.
You’re so right actually about the control. And yeah I noticed the plummy tones now one is in London - looking for ‘Pret’ gosh 🤪

You’re so right actually about the control. And yeah I noticed the plummy tones now one is in London - looking for ‘Pret’ gosh 🤪
Golly gosh. She’s over there for work. She’s going to be working with some brand. Can’t remember which brand but she’ll be all tight lipped now and will do the usual breadcrumbing before the official announcement and discount codes.

Reactions: 2
Jesus is she drunk in that latest video? all that falling around and gurning into phone 😳 I’m guessing her friends all work for a living in good jobs and Em feels insecure about this so she has to inflict her influencer life on them to show them that, she too, is busy with her “job”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus is she drunk in that latest video? all that falling around and gurning into phone 😳 I’m guessing her friends all work for a living in good jobs and Em feels insecure about this so she has to inflict her influencer life on them to show them that, she too, is busy with her “job”.
Wow, she’s hammered drunk. Not a good look and her outfit is about €3k when you include the bag. Obscene and offensive and obnoxious. Penney’s my arse.

Reactions: 7
In my opinion this YSL bag is a vulgar expression of wealth. Nothing nice about it. This woman is all about the showy designer brands and following the pack, absolutely zero originality. And tagging that other dose LLL, enough said, birds of a feather stick together.

Attachments