Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s also ironic as we know she has a housekeeper who does such mundane tasks such as pot scrubbing. What a weird, narcissistic world she lives in.
Bored housewife. She’d be better off sanding down her front door and painting it. Speaking of sanding down, how bad is her skin. So much for her Moxi/BBL.

Reactions: 6

POLLY1934

I've followed famously 40ish for a long time...I didn't realise she was connected to Musgraves...wow...explains a lot...if I'd been told she was connected to Darina Allen I'd believe it...never understood how she pranches around in a bra slips and even her knickers yesterday half naked....doesn't do loads ads just try on clothes so can't be paid much....
Her accent is very confusing always wondered what the heck was it.....she studied arts French mentioned year in France and then she does what she does on insta..which is silly really.... so that explains the money sideof things....and no need for real job....she defo acts older than 43....even yesterday when she said going for lunch with mom and dad I was like wow she still has both at her age.....

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
He must be as up his own arse as she is hers - I find those who try and show how fab their marriages / family life is - are just glossing things up for the likes and interaction. She really is a bit thick.
Well if my husband worked in London all week and I was at home with the kids playing house, I’d be paranoid AF!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s well connected but if your family is that wealthy why would you prostitute yourself trying on clothes, talking into the phone and begging to work with River island? It’s bizzare. Especially when the clothes she wears are far more expensive…Fairfax and Favour etc…

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I came on for 2 minutes and had to turn it off when she was talking about her runners. Holding up those golden goose trainers (that look like an adult version of Lelli Kellys) and, in the same breath, proclaims how fab the clearly unworn pair from pennys are 😂 trying so hard to be like the peasants, thank you for lowering yourself, Em 🙈

• Haha

#AF

I have jus stated following this one - reading through I may have to unfollow soon!
She is a dose, a dose with a fortune behind her already, which makes it more puzzling. Why she does this crap and promotes absolute shite, like the rest of them. Dying for a bit of attention

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Saturday ask me anything....these questions.......a poor creature wanting to hear more about Ems past jobs which, quote "sound so interesting" then another question about "what to wear to quarter final day Wimbleton". These are totally unbelievable.
And let’s not forget all the ‘no question…just wanted to say love your page/you look great/you have a great figure’. It’s bizzare really, isn’t it.
Fake Questions and Answers.

angel911

VIP Member
She like so many continues to shout into the abyss - fashion? It’s literally not on her radar. No idea why anyone would follow her

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
So funny today that video for iclothing, the word you’re looking for Em, is “cheap”, that’s what you’re struggling to avoid saying when talking about those belts! Oh she makes me laugh 🤭 this is the one who wears Gucci belts but we are expected to believe she would wear any of that shite? shes so disingenuous it’s nauseating. Oh but the fancy handmade swimwear is right up her alley, plus she gets to be semi nude to that will make her smile (for 5 mins).
She’s a clown. Chris is trying to keep her occupied when he is over in London during the week but he’d be better off taking her phone off her and getting her some therapy.

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
Wow, that’s crazy. This is very typical of her though…her own outfits run into the hundreds if not thousands sometimes…and then she’s faking excitement over a €250 TK Max voucher and the nasty clothes she’s trying to flog in her try ons.

She fake and insincere and totally unrelatable
But seriously - what grown woman needs ‘advice’ on what tights to wear with what??? She seriously thinks she has good legs ( they’re average imo ) and loves to just wiggle around at the top of her stairs. What a waste of a life, I just don’t get it 🫤

Sheer tights = old school Dallas 1980’s big hair vibes, Em is stuck here.
Patterned tights = hoping to be a bit edgy/slutty? Struggling with church guilt …
Opaque tights = what everyone wears in the winter ( no one is stupid ) end of 😭

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Saturday ask me anything....these questions.......a poor creature wanting to hear more about Ems past jobs which, quote "sound so interesting" then another question about "what to wear to quarter final day Wimbleton". These are totally unbelievable.
The past jobs one was mortifying, clearly she either sent that in herself and got her “brother” to do it. She seems to hate her current life, why did she give up this wonderful career? She seems to have been involved in lots of bity things, no solid career despite her education. I don’t believe half of it.

angel911

VIP Member
I wonder in some way did she mention tattle as some sort of brag? Like I’m so big and influential it’s inevitable that I irritate some people - a flex if you like … The cardigan that’s doing the rounds - from the style fairy I mean it’s nice and all but it’s everywhere 🤷‍♀️ just scratching each others backs in the most insincere way. Pathetic. And yeah she’s delusional if she thinks all that treatment is helping her skin or making a difference. It’s not.

Reactions: 5

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s an utter clown. She’s just not relatable or authentic in any way. She’s manic a lot of the time. She portrays this silly teenage girl persona and makes up silly attention seeking stories (the cat, the mouse, the bird…whatever next…a chinchilla🤔).

She’s deeply insecure in herself and I suspect in her marriage. There’s something off there. She annoys him, he annoys her, he’s in London all week, he comes home and she heads off…it’s a very strange dynamic …

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Has she officially lost the plot?! Wouldn’t you be mortified even admitting you were stupid enough to spend €450 on a bloody baseball cap 😂 and then to try to sell it on?! Stop, she has to be trolling us at this point 🙈 Seriously though, is anyone other than a chav (or drug dealer) impressed with a baseball cap of that price?

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Another bore feast ask me anything.....this has to be self penned, what a joke.
1000%. There’s no way people have that little going on in their lives that they are sitting messaging her. She’s a bored housewife trying to be all girly and everybody’s friend.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I thought the same 😂 only the finest of truffles and foie gras made by blind monks would be good enough for Em. Weird though as she lives in the BT restaurant which is just for people who overtly crave attention. Her holiday seems miserable too.
The posting of the husband illustrates that she is extremely insecure in her relationship and she’s clearly a very bored housewives with those nonsense reels.

Attachments