Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello hello 😝😝😝

Poor Ems. Can’t sell her overpriced 2nd hand shite on depop and now she’s doing price drops.

The shame and embarrassment of it all
I find that sort of behaviour reprehensible - she’s not short of money has she never heard of an oxfam shop ffs. Is anyone even listening anymore I can’t bear to look ‘ well hello hello ‘ eh, no. Just stop. There is literally no point to her account.

Reactions: 6
Any opportunity to pose with her clothes off. Her Q and A’s are very fake. As if posh rich Ems sits responding to randomers. C’mon now…
Cringe - contorting herself to look as slim as possible and tan perfectly applied. The emptiness is palpable 😬

Reactions: 8
I had to take a break from dear ol Ems as I actually found her depressing. All her moaning about having a hard time and struggling to get out of bed combined with her arse and baps out is too much, too disingenuous or something. Still trying to flog her obscenely priced baseball cap I see, pathetic. As was mentioned upthread, wouldn’t you think she would donate some of her stuff? It’s staggering how tight she is. As for the clothes today from the new company, pllleasssseee Em, you wouldn’t wear them in a million years 😂 it’s a pity she can’t get some upmarket brand to work with her, touting t shirts for €250 is more up her street.

And she's off skiing in 2 weeks...
But of course. No doubt the entire fam will live it up in a fancy chalet in an expensive resoyand Ems will drink champs for the week. She’ll come back for a few days z as of head away for Easter. By the time she’s back it will be summer and sher she takes the summer off.

Reactions: 5
But of course. No doubt the entire fam will live it up in a fancy chalet in an expensive resoyand Ems will drink champs for the week. She’ll come back for a few days z as of head away for Easter. By the time she’s back it will be summer and sher she takes the summer off.
Don’t forget she will have the Nordic Nannies on standby like she did last time. God forbid her kids should get in the way of her posing and quaffing.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don’t forget she will have the Nordic Nannies on standby like she did last time. God forbid her kids should get in the way of her posing and quaffing.
Really? Nordic nannies? Surely her kids are too old for that

Reactions: 1
I've followed famously 40ish for a long time...I didn't realise she was connected to Musgraves...wow...explains a lot...if I'd been told she was connected to Darina Allen I'd believe it...never understood how she pranches around in a bra slips and even her knickers yesterday half naked....doesn't do loads ads just try on clothes so can't be paid much....
Her accent is very confusing always wondered what the heck was it.....she studied arts French mentioned year in France and then she does what she does on insta..which is silly really.... so that explains the money sideof things....and no need for real job....she defo acts older than 43....even yesterday when she said going for lunch with mom and dad I was like wow she still has both at her age.....

• Haha
I've followed famously 40ish for a long time...I didn't realise she was connected to Musgraves...wow...explains a lot...if I'd been told she was connected to Darina Allen I'd believe it...never understood how she pranches around in a bra slips and even her knickers yesterday half naked....doesn't do loads ads just try on clothes so can't be paid much....
Her accent is very confusing always wondered what the heck was it.....she studied arts French mentioned year in France and then she does what she does on insta..which is silly really.... so that explains the money sideof things....and no need for real job....she defo acts older than 43....even yesterday when she said going for lunch with mom and dad I was like wow she still has both at her age.....
You would be forgiven for thinking shes related to the Allens given the frequency of her visits to Ballymaloe. Ya, she looks and acts so much older than 43 in every way. She doesn’t seem to have that spark of youth or something, I suppose she can’t do much about that but that outfit from yesterday was so old fashioned. I can’t understand why brands want to work with her, she’s only a few years older than me and I wouldn’t wear 90% of what she wears.

Accent def all over the place in the jumpsuit vid.. first jumpsuit 2 sizes too small for sure aswell

Reactions: 2
You would be forgiven for thinking shes related to the Allens given the frequency of her visits to Ballymaloe. Ya, she looks and acts so much older than 43 in every way. She doesn’t seem to have that spark of youth or something, I suppose she can’t do much about that but that outfit from yesterday was so old fashioned. I can’t understand why brands want to work with her, she’s only a few years older than me and I wouldn’t wear 90% of what she wears.
You mean you aren’t obsessed with this jumpsuit and don’t have it in your basket with code Ems10 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow