Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m some sort of animal but I don’t wear rubber gloves when peeling potatoes😳 oh the shame of it!! Em has ladylike, princess hands that must be protected from the filthy skin of the potatoes that some peasant pulled from the ground with his rough, barbarian hands🙈 im guessing the housekeeper escaped while Emily was away for “half term”, hence the cooking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are they all doing that comment for links thing - is it to work the algorithm? More comments will push the reel on a bit or what?
she’s a twit to think that any ordinary jo would be buying that jacket 😵💫

Reactions: 4
Why are they all doing that comment for links thing - is it to work the algorithm? More comments will push the reel on a bit or what?
she’s a twit to think that any ordinary jo would be buying that jacket 😵💫
Presume so and trying to increase engagement.

Reactions: 2
What a dunce. November is not Autumn. It’s winter ❄ What a gobshite. That moncler jacket she’s wearing is €1,325. Ralph Lauren jumper about €200. Comment outfit my hole.,,
Don’t you know our Em follows the British calendar, dahhhling? Just like she experiences “half term” her winter won’t begin until December. As for that (ridiculously overpriced) coat paired with black trousers and high heels, that was my staple Saturday job look from, circa 2005, get with the times ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Surely when showing a product ( that you’re getting paid to do ) you need to focus on the actual item(s) and not your face /hands/sitting room, whatever … ystyle can talk through products and for months on end you’ll never see her face - I think that’s way more credible. So many of the huns have to make it an opportunity to show off their make up / nails/clothes and I think that’s quite selfish 😐 She’s crap at selling though - the marbled words won’t wash with many 😬

She’s in full on tv presenter mode this morning and a bit overly excited about a €250 TK Max voucher.

‘Half term’ is over, it’s nearly Christmas and Em has activated her manic mode and is flogging any old tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in full on tv presenter mode this morning and a bit overly excited about a €250 TK Max voucher.

‘Half term’ is over, it’s nearly Christmas and Em has activated her manic mode and is flogging any old tit.
Mother of GAWD she is high as a kite in those stories - someone remind her Xmas comes EVERY year and just calm down a little bit 😬😬😬

• Haha
Mother of GAWD she is high as a kite in those stories - someone remind her Xmas comes EVERY year and just calm down a little bit 😬😬😬
The lack of engagement on her post should tell her everything she needs to know. Even the Huns didn’t comment

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s back selling her wares I see! The faux excitement over a voucher for €250, telling us we could “buy loads in TKMax for it”, haha, she would spend that on a single thong 😂 the eye rolling over having to make ham sandwiches, omg she enrages me😡 she just hates motherhood and all it entails . She hated Disney too. She’s only happy when she has her baps out and eye bleeping herself in the mirror, or choir practice, or filming herself playing piano. So bloody self absorbed.

Oh oh someone's been buying followers. I checked her following very recently. While it was in the mid 40,000s, it was no where neat 50,000. I find it hard to accept its grown that much in a few weeks given.the dire content.
Funny I was thinking this - she was stuck at the high 40’s for ages and has obv just lost patience and ‘bought’ a few more … the dig in her post at others for she let her followers grow ‘organically’ 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1