Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off on another holiday
What the fk has HER HEAD got to do with buying a book? The vapid narcissism of these ones is so cringey - like why not just take a pic of the books cover? We know SHE bought it - it’s HER insta page! There really mustn’t be much between the ears 😬

Reactions: 2
And the question box up for conversation ffs she is coming across as really desperate- can she not go interact with her family / read her new book?!? She makes me cringe with her neediness 🙄

Reactions: 2
The Ivy is graaaaand…like, it’s a chain 🤣🤣 The snobbery is seeping out of this idiot.
I thought the same 😂 only the finest of truffles and foie gras made by blind monks would be good enough for Em. Weird though as she lives in the BT restaurant which is just for people who overtly crave attention. Her holiday seems miserable too.

Reactions: 7
I thought the same 😂 only the finest of truffles and foie gras made by blind monks would be good enough for Em. Weird though as she lives in the BT restaurant which is just for people who overtly crave attention. Her holiday seems miserable too.
The posting of the husband illustrates that she is extremely insecure in her relationship and she’s clearly a very bored housewives with those nonsense reels.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The posting of the husband illustrates that she is extremely insecure in her relationship and she’s clearly a very bored housewives with those nonsense reels.
It’s also ironic as we know she has a housekeeper who does such mundane tasks such as pot scrubbing. What a weird, narcissistic world she lives in.

Reactions: 6
It’s also ironic as we know she has a housekeeper who does such mundane tasks such as pot scrubbing. What a weird, narcissistic world she lives in.
Bored housewife. She’d be better off sanding down her front door and painting it. Speaking of sanding down, how bad is her skin. So much for her Moxi/BBL.

I have jus stated following this one - reading through I may have to unfollow soon!
She is a dose, a dose with a fortune behind her already, which makes it more puzzling. Why she does this crap and promotes absolute shite, like the rest of them. Dying for a bit of attention

She is a dose, a dose with a fortune behind her already, which makes it more puzzling. Why she does this crap and promotes absolute shite, like the rest of them. Dying for a bit of attention
Promoting cheap polyester clothing from Pamela Scott and various boutiques yet she’s wearing Hermès and Zadig Voltaire and Celine. It’s pathetic really. But I’d say the husband was desperate to find her something to occupy her time and insta was low hanging fruit 👍

Reactions: 8
What’s with the (feels near constant) Sunday “ask me questions” thing? i laughed today when she said they’re great conversation starters 😂 seriously, how are they conversation starters? A conversation is usually an exchange between two people, not Em performing a monologue into an echo chamber. the narcissism blows my mind 😂

Reactions: 7