Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus are ye watching her live? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sell sell sell, discount code, use Emily 10, use Emily 20, obsessed obsessed obsessed. Waffle waffle waffle.
Said she gets loads of free stuff sent to her.
Catrice, cheap as chips, loves it, obsessed, discount code. Sarah Keary make up brushes, gifted obvs.
People telling her they love her hair.
Chris’ family have a place in Quinta de Lago.
Basically the live is a carbon copy of the shite she goes on with in her bathroom every morning…no pun intended.

Reactions: 3
Jaysus are ye watching her live? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sell sell sell, discount code, use Emily 10, use Emily 20, obsessed obsessed obsessed. Waffle waffle waffle.
Said she gets loads of free stuff sent to her.
Catrice, cheap as chips, loves it, obsessed, discount code. Sarah Keary make up brushes, gifted obvs.
People telling her they love her hair.
Chris’ family have a place in Quinta de Lago.
Basically the live is a carbon copy of the shite she goes on with in her bathroom every morning…no pun intended.
Fk no I couldn’t subject myself to that torture - you are brave taking one for the team 😂

Reactions: 3
I came on for 2 minutes and had to turn it off when she was talking about her runners. Holding up those golden goose trainers (that look like an adult version of Lelli Kellys) and, in the same breath, proclaims how fab the clearly unworn pair from pennys are 😂 trying so hard to be like the peasants, thank you for lowering yourself, Em 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's deleted her reel today
Featured zara
She must've gotten huge backlash
Probably has no idea how the normal working class feel about zara at the moment
Think another blogger did a reel the other day and had to take it down because of backlash
That will keep Emily quiet for abit
She's so not relatable
Still can't believe she never mentioned zara
Every instahun knows at moment everyone s boycotting them
She's lucky it obviously wasn't seen by many or by those she works for .her cousin is her pr manager so how did she let that happen

Reactions: 2
She is shouting into the abyss now - like seriously who would look at her and think oh yeah what great style / hair / makeup / fitness / housey stuff ??? She is just not on trend or in any way relatable. It’s the zero sense of style that is most tragic for me 😑

Reactions: 5
Too chicken tit?! Wow, calm down there Emily guurlll, that’s fightin talk 💪🏼💪🏼 seriously though, stop and think how ridiculous you sound for a minute. Remember that the ONLY reason people (or in your view, trolls 🧌) have an opinion on you, good or bad, is because YOU CHOOSE to put aspects of your life online and then, as a viewer, I have an opinion on what YOU show us, I don’t understand the problem? I’ve said this before but people like Emily and her ilk seem to think they have the right to instruct people on how to view her material, only people who “like her” should follow her, but why? A lot of people don’t take the world of instagramers seriously (I mean how could you really? what contribution to society is she actually making?) and I’m one of them. A lot of you are out of touch, deluded and narcissistic and I watch for entertainment value, nothing else. take a closer look at the Elon Musk video you shared and maybe consider taking a big step back from this world you find yourself in.
(is it obvious that comment really pissed me off?! 😳🫣🫠)

Reactions: 8
Emily is a bored housewife. And I’d have no problem telling Emily what I think of her, but I’d have to say it right to her face.

Reactions: 5
Things must be pretty dire for all the huns content is absolutely woeful at the minute - they are all putting up question boxes looking for interaction - THEY are meant to be the content creators and are just fumbling around in the dark. Shows them up for the vapid untalented narcissist lot they are ! And Em, chopping a few veg and calling that a meal is pretty desperate.

Reactions: 6
She rarely marks any of her posts correctly. I have reported her several times

Last edited:
Reactions: 2