Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily…a 43 year old mother of two. Heiress to the Musgrave fortune. Married to the son of former Waterford Wedgwood CEO.

Flogging cheap ass shite on insta…like why? Away ye go tattlers
---
Have been following her for a while and enjoyed her even if i found her a little dated…but fuckin hell…Musgrave and Waterford Wedgwood…has she not better things to do…like showering in Veuve Cliquot and hoovering up the sneachta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Money talks wealth whispers I suppose!! I do like the fact she's not in your face with her wealth. And rarely uses filters to show her acne and scarring etc. Some upbringing though by sounds of things boarding school skiing, house and boating in Baltimore

Money talks wealth whispers I suppose!! I do like the fact she's not in your face with her wealth. And rarely uses filters to show her acne and scarring etc. Some upbringing though by sounds of things boarding school skiing, house and boating in Baltimore
Well that’s very true. I didn’t realize she came from that kind of wealth. She does have a lavish lifestyle and I laughed recently because she has those fancy bag’s that people with boats have…apparently the kids in the private schools have them….

Reactions: 2
So the trip to the US last weekend to see the brother and then the ma rocks up … how real was that? Like surely if they are that wealthy they could be popping back and forth regularly and it’s not an Instagram worthy moment….
---
And do we really believe Emily was influenced by Sarah Housebythewhitethorns to buy a pair of shoes…no we bleeping don’t

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s well connected but if your family is that wealthy why would you prostitute yourself trying on clothes, talking into the phone and begging to work with River island? It’s bizzare. Especially when the clothes she wears are far more expensive…Fairfax and Favour etc…

Reactions: 5
She wants instagram fame. That's why she's doing it. I didn't know she was from such a wealth but she definitely has always given the impression that they are loaded. She spoke about her career in PR. I naively assume she was self made and perhaps married a successful man. They would sicken you a bit with their generational wealth and trying to pass themselves off as people who have achieved what they have on their own. Instagram is the new cushy career for the kept woman who doesn't want to be seen as a housewife.

Reactions: 7
It’s kind of embarrassing for her. The begging to work with brands. I’m not a fan of her style…it’s dated.

Reactions: 3
My sister is a fan so I tried watching her but she drove me.mad, lasted about a week. She's up lean with Leslie's arse too, and she's another pain in the arse.....

My sister is a fan so I tried watching her but she drove me.mad, lasted about a week. She's up lean with Leslie's arse too, and she's another pain in the arse.....
Yes I’d say she’s another wan that’s afraid to eat and then does the occasional bit of exercise. I only dip in and out of her account. She’s a bit dull …

Reactions: 2
Think she is trying to do her own thing , away from the family name . Family are fairly low key. Don’t mind her to be honest.

The begging worked. River Island noticed her beg. Well, how could you not…it was absolute desperation. Next she’ll have a discount code or a try on! And the white jeans will be the best white jeans ever (and the French connection jeans won’t be mentioned ever again)

Attachments

I only started following her at weekend, think I’ll have to unfollow again. She’s as boring as dish water

Today’s outfit is about €850. She really not that relatable with those price tags for what a rather underwhelming outfit

Cream bag is €385
Shoes €275
Whistles blouse €100
Cargo trousers €50-€60

• Wow