Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Windermere

VIP Member
I know shes only a child but does anyone else find her sister absolutely unbearable? Cannot stand the screeching brat

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Thatsnotmyname!

I have 3 daughters. 2 of them are 11 and 12, so there is a LOT of you tube constantly on in my house. I usually try not to judge, but Emily is one that I absolutely cannot stand!!!

I hate the way she constantly refers to herself in the 3rd person.

I hate that she refers to herself as “Your girl” all the time (“your girl done good” or “your girl needs to sleep” or “your girl forgot to vlog”)

I hate how everything she touches is “So Emily”

I hate the way she is always “going to get so much use” out of all the absolutely ridiculous expensive things she buys.

I hate the way she is so miserable with money when it comes to necessary things in life or travelling to see her family, but wastes so so so much money when she’s constantly moving house (buying all those temporary clothes rails because she had “anxiety” about waiting TWO DAYS for the handy man to come and build her actual wardrobes????)

I hate the way she is so spoiled but her family just lap it up and treat her like the princess she has decided she is.

I hate how set up her videos are (randomly “bumping into” that guy from Busted in one of them that she now just happens to be dating??)

I hate her whole attitude towards food (although I think there are some issues there that she should maybe get some help with)

I hate how she seems to go from friend to friend depending on what suits her needs that week (did we ever find out what happened to Liberty? I liked her!)

I used to like Emily’s little sister, but she now seems to be morphing into Emily. My daughter was watching videos the other day and her sister referred to a dress she (the sister) was wearing as an an “Emily dress” she also has “Emily tops” and “Emily jackets”

I do not blame her older sister for refusing to be on camera!

Also, why the hell does she need a cleaner?? She barely ever does anything except sit in her make up room!!

To sum up, I just can’t stand her!!

Reactions: 25

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
An hour and ten minutes of Jake and Emily talking about a relationship that ended 3 years ago.

get to fuck you daft idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I always liked Jake, I feel awful for him over losing his dog earlier this year, but he was her lap dog for years and years. She lived with him and Adam rent free and it was clear Jake paid for everything, he was big into gambling or something wasn't he!? Hence why he had so much money back then,
Does anyone remember when he bought her older sister a phone because she wanted it 🤷‍♀️ It was like an iPhone 6 I think (expensive back then) and Emily was shrieking saying he was so kind.
Then he took her to New York, she wanted a bigger apartment, they rented one and kicked Adam into a different apartment and Jake paid rent on both.

She pretended to be interested in getting back with him so she could get a free trip to Disney and put ”jemily” on the magic bands so people would watch and speculate.

She's done numerous uploads where she has indirectly put him down.

Why on EARTH has he agreed to this. She's such an unlikable girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Windermere

VIP Member
Giveaway! This is SUPER DUPER easy to enter, just follow these steps

1. Follow my instagram
2. Like every post on my Instagram
3. Follow my Imhereforever Instagram account and get ready for the super duper exciting launch coming soon
4. Comment on every post about how skinny I am and that I'm size 6 GOALS
5. Make sure you also comment about how tall I am and that you think I'm a female version of the BFG
6. Get 25 friends to also follow my Instagram
7. Subscribe to both my channels
8. Comment on photos of me and James telling us how relationship GOALS we are and that James will never ever find anyone as good as me

I will be checking you have done all of the above!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Hang on 2 seconds... why the fuck does she want people to ask her questions about her ex 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s actually one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen ffs

Reactions: 19

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I watched 🤦‍♀️
I don’t like Jake around her, never did.
I don’t think he’s a bad lad but she brings the worst out of him personality wise.
The way he talks about the girls he’s hit on or dates or slept with is so disrespectful.
So Emily has a group chat with Adam, Jake, Lucy and herself. Yet again proves the friendship between Adam and Jake was ended on Emily’s instructions.

I’m about to head to LA” “I need to pack for LA” “is it weird he’s my boyfriend now”

Emily you’re dating the littlest hobo.
Sit down, he’s a mess 🤣🤣 nobody is jealous hun 🤣 even Jake is more attractive!!

habsy

guys if you have nothing nice to say about emily. please dont say it at all. shes so genuine and is such an amazing person in my life. shes like a sister to some of us. she isnt spoilt or anything.... please just stop.
You've come to the wrong forum honey boo boo x

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I just watched the jake video and ... wow. Jakes looking really good, I’m glad when he finally left her he got on well with his life! She came across as a narcissistic bitch in that video, to put it lightly. I laughed to myself when she said she hadn’t seen him since the breakup and had no clue on what he’s been doing for the past 3 years, cmon emily!!! I’ve ended things with ex’s before and even though there was no lingering feeling left I’ve still snooped on their SM to see what they’re up to! The video just cemented what I always thought about them, he’s a genuinely nice lad and she’s a stuck up cow.

Reactions: 18

Riley

Had a few run ins with Emily having worked for a company who have done some work with her. Big Regina George vibes! Very rude, very arrogant and frequently talked about not eating / just drinking coffee or smoothies - quite concerning. Odd experience working with her that's for sure.

Shellx

Chatty Member
Just watched her video with Jake, when he was saying he never cheated on her she looked so disgusted that he'd exposed her lies 😂😂

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Throwing my suggestion into the ring!

Emily Canham #2 continuously *busted* for her lies & desperation...that’s so emily!

• Heart
  • Haha

lilly92

James just tweeted that 1994 was a really good year....3 years before his girlfriend was even born haha gross

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

bellbells16

VIP Member
It was so random and pretty rude how she wouldn’t even invite him over to her apartment to do the video properly. Weren’t they sitting in the middle of the car park or something?

And I’m not saying that she had to dress up or anything but I think the fact that she went in gym clothes and was all like “I’m not bothered” was really weird and just so contrived. She just loves herself. So Emily!

Reactions: 17

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That video just shows that Emily really thinks she “won” the breakup. With her greasy washed up musician boyfriend, when actually I thought Jake came across really well, he’s grown up and has turned into quite a handsome man.
“we could do it in December.... but I might be in LA”

oh Emily. Nobody is jealous 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16

Soph_112

Most conceited YouTuber out there! She is overly focused on her looks (understatement), projects signs of disordered eating, she is beyond entitled and has this sweeter-than-sweet persona when I would put money on her being the Regina George in any social situation! And as for her calling her Mum ‘Mom’ 😡.

Birdie2

Wow that video, I felt sorry for Jake. He was so much better than her, he’s lovely! Also he’s well better looking than James 😃 Emily just think she’s it!!

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Wow that video, I felt sorry for Jake. He was so much better than her, he’s lovely! Also he’s well better looking than James 😃 Emily just think she’s it!!
I thought he came across as mature and lovely and she just seemed to want to make him look bad, so her followers say are you okay blah blah.

To anyone with half a brain, you could tell she set this up for sympathy. He is way better looking than her bf and better off without her.