Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
She said in the collab video she did with Syd & Ell and Lucy that once she hits her million she’s going to “move on to the next thing” and not do YouTube full time as such. (We’ll see if that’s true...) I think maybe what’s changed in her life is that she’s going to move to LA to be with James? The big party she keeps hinting at maybe is her leaving party? Either that or her 1 million subs party...
If she does move to LA, reckon she’ll want to get into acting or the likes of it?🤷🏻‍♀️

RachyWoo

VIP Member
if you watched that awful live she did last week (maybe Friday) she was desperate to talk about him.
- she has breakfast on FaceTime whilst he’s having dinner,
- he makes her playlists because she doesn’t have good taste in music.
- she rang him pretending she was getting a tattoo and he rang her back EIGHT times because it was so out of character for her 🙄
- the age gap isn’t an issue 😂 they’re totally fine with it 😂
- they both such driven successful people they’re TOTALLY fine being apart.
- she was going to fly out to him from aus but because of Sophie’s birthday she didn’t.
I missed it, gutted 😂 The pair of them are pathetic!

I feel like the reason James thinks Emily looks like Angelina Jolie is because theyve both had tons of fillers :rolleyes:
A think she's a lovely looking girl tbh but a really don't get the whole Angelina Jolie thing to me she really doesn't look like her one bit. they are both boring and a have a shit ton of filler so aye that's about the only thing there alike in but looks hell no

Justabrowser

Aah. I see it now. I was looking for an actual big scan picture. I see them holding it now tho 😃
I’d be so pissed about that if I was her sister! Why the hell doesn’t Emily look before she posts her videos! Her elder sister doesn’t want to be in her videos yet she leaves something incredibly special in.