Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys if you have nothing nice to say about emily. please dont say it at all. shes so genuine and is such an amazing person in my life. shes like a sister to some of us. she isnt spoilt or anything.... please just stop.
You've come to the wrong forum honey boo boo x

Reactions: 19
Why is she obsessed with outfit changes?! I understand it is so she can get more of a variation in pictures for Instagram, but it just makes her more unrelatable. Also, just obsessed with getting "perfect shots" or stuff that looks good on Instagram, rather than living and enjoying the amazing experiences she gets.

Reactions: 2
I've only ever watched one video of hers. It was that one where she did a DNA test and was all 'omg people think I must be adopted because I look nothing like my parents, like I have a different complexion and people think I must not be just English'. I just thought, yeah its probably because you fake tan and over line your lips?? But other than that, you can 100% see the resemblance between her and her parents.

Reactions: 5
Ohhh this is too cringey not to share. She tagged Khloe K and Jordyn to get traction on her IG (I presume that’s why)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she constantly have to show off her stomach in her videos honestly can’t remember the last time she did a video n didn’t show her stomach

Reactions: 4
Ohhh this is too cringey not to share. She tagged Khloe K and Jordyn to get traction on her IG (I presume that’s why)

I've watched some of her videos in the past, but she really put me off when she began doing what all small channels seem to do (especially small family bloggers), and commenting on every single big YouTubers videos within the first minute of them uploading.

She oozes desperation.

She did a live on Instagram earlier & there just happened 2 b a Busted vinyl in the background...

& on another live the other day she casually dropped into the conversation that she's going 2 the Busted Wembley date ??

Seems he definitely is, or he was at one point. I get that they don't need 2 share every detail but the whole situation is just odd, she's not the type 2 keep quiet so god knows

Seems he definitely is, or he was at one point. I get that they don't need 2 share every detail but the whole situation is just odd, she's not the type 2 keep quiet so god knows
Yeah I can see why he would - she's a lot younger than him where as Matt and Charlie are a lot more settled. Its just weird as they're constantly tweeting each other and she did all of that promo for them. Maybe its just a casual thing.

She’s uploaded a video on Zoella’s new make up line which was sent to her. In the description all it says is that it isn’t sponsored surely it should still say gifted though? And in the title?

So lots of going to the same band and standing in VIP. Is she dating that guy that’s old enough to be her dad?

She has so many holidays. I wonder where the money comes from as her following isn’t that huge and she doesn’t declare many ads. Is it all funded by a celebrity boyfriend?

I take that back she has far more followers than I thought. Must have misread the number :oops:

So lots of going to the same band and standing in VIP. Is she dating that guy that’s old enough to be her dad?

She has so many holidays. I wonder where the money comes from as her following isn’t that huge and she doesn’t declare many ads. Is it all funded by a celebrity boyfriend?

I take that back she has far more followers than I thought. Must have misread the number :oops:
She posted a picture on insta yesterday of them with their arms round each other backstage at one of the tour dates. He was tagged in it and, within 5 mins, he had made his profile private.. probably to get nosy Emily stans to have to follow him if they want a peek.

I wish I had screenshotted it (she replied so I didn't think she would delete it) but someone commented something like "not bad for someone who said James Bourne was ugly and didn't want him at her party." 😂 Her argument was "I was 16" with laughing faces..

I was a Busted fan about 15 years ago when they were big and while I thought they were all kinda cute back then (OK I thought Matt was more than cute, 100% huge Matt fan back then), I feel like Charlie is the only one who has aged well. James has definitely aged the worst, he gives me the creeps. If Emily thought he was ugly a couple of years ago, I don't know how that could have changed tbh.

Sorry, but how are there not more people on this thread? I find her insufferable!
I am so with you on that, she is so patronising and really tries to come across as holier than thou. I have had to stop watching after hearing her say "oversize tops, little shorts and vans are just my vibe/look" or a variation of that sentence OVER AND OVER.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.