Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video just shows that Emily really thinks she “won” the breakup. With her greasy washed up musician boyfriend, when actually I thought Jake came across really well, he’s grown up and has turned into quite a handsome man.
“we could do it in December.... but I might be in LA”

oh Emily. Nobody is jealous 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Honestly watched it and thought.. what is the need of this? Jake comes across really well, she’s just rude. All the “don’t touch me” and the face she makes when he hugs her. Not nice at all

Reactions: 15
Jake actually came across as a lovely guy, shows how much he’s better off without her lol

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the point of meeting up with someone if shes so detached from it (her words) yet spent the entire video trying to put him down? Trying to make it seem like she was the better person, yet it just made her seem real bitter and Immature. She also made sure to get Lucy’s reaction on the video, hence why it was set up in that way with Lucy in the background- trying to make it seem a lot more dramatic than it was. Was honestly just done for the views & I mean it’s done better than her other videos have so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t understand the point of meeting up with someone if shes so detached from it (her words) yet spent the entire video trying to put him down? Trying to make it seem like she was the better person, yet it just made her seem real bitter and Immature. She also made sure to get Lucy’s reaction on the video, hence why it was set up in that way with Lucy in the background- trying to make it seem a lot more dramatic than it was. Was honestly just done for the views & I mean it’s done better than her other videos have so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly I wouldn't even reply if one of my ex's messaged me asking to meet up. What is the point indeed, other than getting views and getting sympathy!

Reactions: 7
It was so random and pretty rude how she wouldn’t even invite him over to her apartment to do the video properly. Weren’t they sitting in the middle of the car park or something?

And I’m not saying that she had to dress up or anything but I think the fact that she went in gym clothes and was all like “I’m not bothered” was really weird and just so contrived. She just loves herself. So Emily!

Reactions: 17
I hope Jake tells her to get fucked when she goes whining to him to make a second video.

I just watched the jake video and ... wow. Jakes looking really good, I’m glad when he finally left her he got on well with his life! She came across as a narcissistic witch in that video, to put it lightly. I laughed to myself when she said she hadn’t seen him since the breakup and had no clue on what he’s been doing for the past 3 years, cmon emily!!! I’ve ended things with ex’s before and even though there was no lingering feeling left I’ve still snooped on their SM to see what they’re up to! The video just cemented what I always thought about them, he’s a genuinely nice lad and she’s a stuck up cow.

Reactions: 18
Find it so funny how they said they filmed in a car park so the background music wouldn't 'spoil the video' but it's really so it didn't get copyrighted😂😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just watched her video with Jake, when he was saying he never cheated on her she looked so disgusted that he'd exposed her lies 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Oh gawwwd her latest video, she was trying to make herself come across not stuck up and spoilt brat but she achieved the opposite 😩 Any opportunity to say how skinny she is

• Haha
Lucy don't I do that.... Lucy isn't that true... Lucy isn't that a lie...

Lucy get some self respect for your new apartment

Her tiktok is another level of embarrassment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.