Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hubrisand

Chatty Member
Is it possible to have a form of body dysmorphia whereby you see yourself as slimmer than you actually are (as opposed to larger as is usual)? If so, Emily is very likely to have it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's big or anything but it's quite clear from watching her that she's an 8-10 yet she seems to see herself as much smaller... very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, seems like she’s very fake when laughing at his jokes etc seems very forced.

Even when Matt was on the vlog it was like he was speaking to a young fan, not his mates gf. I know all the mcbusted wives get along really well I can hardly see Emily grabbing a cuppa with Emma Willis and Gi Fletcher somehow.

James just thinks his luck is in cause a young attractive girl wants to be with him but in reality she’s just living out some weird fantasy and I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

Amy158

What happened to her dog with jake
She abandoned him at her mums house and barely ever sees him. Angers me so much when I think of what I went through when I lost my dog and then you see what Jake went through when he lost him and she just treats Cody like an accessory.

mileymoo

I’m the same age as Emily and was a huge busted and mcfly fan growing up. I have scrapbooks that I made about them when I was 5/6/7/8 years old and still have then posters stashed away that I had up in my room from that time too 😂
Emily doesn't even like Busted. She said awful things about them and especially James when they formed McBusted. She put lots of rants up on Twitter at the time saying James had ruined McFly. There was a clip of her in one of Jake's old vlogs which has since been deleted and he was joking with her saying something like he'd try get McBusted to go to her birthday and she said "I don't want James Bourne there" and just generally looked like a miserable bitch saying it. She only got with James because no one else would take her. That says a lot about him too.

Jadelou96

I found in that vlog, she was so rude to him "dont touch me Jake" she needs to grow up, can tell she likes to belittle him and make out shes so much better than him. I felt so sorry for him, he was trying to be so grown up and mature. She has obviously seen hes doing well with YouTube and tiktok, and wants some of his attention.

aijux007

E243125C-926C-4FE1-B4F3-E262729D1AA7.jpeg
Hi , long time lurker first time poster ☺ Just needed to went little bit. So she is giving away conspiracy pallet on Instagram don’t you think that’s it’s little bit .. Over the top? So many steps -last 6 photos plus every day you need to go and comment on her photo and tag friend and the friend need to be fallowing her..... for me it’s just looks like she is grabbing a moment when people are desperate to get there hands on it so she is basically using them to grow her instagram account. I am Shane Dawson fan .... and I don’t like it at all.

hrh89

VIP Member
Had a few run ins with Emily having worked for a company who have done some work with her. Big Regina George vibes! Very rude, very arrogant and frequently talked about not eating / just drinking coffee or smoothies - quite concerning. Odd experience working with her that's for sure.
I’ve watched two maybe three videos of hers and this is EXACTLY the vibe I got from her. She seems like the pretty popular girl at school that would give you a filthy look and giggle as you walked past.

mileymoo

I'm genuinely baffled as to why Jake agreed to be in the video. She's made some pretty awful insinuations about their relationship and him in past videos. She is a compulsive liar and can never keep her story straight, yet people still allow her to get away with it.

cherry198

VIP Member
I can hardly imagine Emily fitting in with Emma Wills and the other mcwags who are all in their 30s married with kids

ZFB97

Emily Canham is a headache. Shes constantly bragging about what she has and how slim she is so she can fit into kids clothes, god forbid she puts on a lb to ruin that for her. Shes constantly mentioning how James is her boyfriend and always slips in that hes from Busted. The girl didn't even like Busted, I'm sure shes a Mcfly fan, like it doesn't make sense. Shes a try hard wannabe. I;m convinced shes with James for that extra push at fame. Fuck off with your filler and pathetic bragging lifestyle and do something worth while.

Reactions: 12
I used to watch Jake and Emily when they were together and all I ever thought how fucking miserable Emily was all time. My partner and I always felt sorry for Jake having to put up with her princess ways

yellowmango

I couldn’t believe how spoilt and brat like she was coming across in her latest video. Openly complaining about an airline food and how Virgin was way better right in front of the staff, refusing to put her precious Louis Vuitton under the seat when they explicitly said she couldn’t have it on her lap, refusing to use the airline blankets/pillows and talking loudly about how someone was coming to get her in the car instead of having to take the tube with the other peasants while they were doing the safety announcements. She’s such an entitled brat.

• Haha

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Is it really necessary for her to swan around in a sports bra in her new video with her sister? She never misses an opportunity 😂
This really bugs me. If I was walking around my house in a sports bra my mum would tell me to put some clothes on! It’s just embarrassing, what’s so hard about wearing a top?! I guess wearing a sports bra is SO Emily.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Ohhh this is too cringey not to share. She tagged Khloe K and Jordyn to get traction on her IG (I presume that’s why)

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her new ‘eating 10,000 calories in one day’ video? She said she eats less than 1300 calories normally a day 😳
This video is so bad! She has shown some really negative behaviours, she eats less than 1300 a day which is no where near the right level and after she ate the sausage rolls she then went onto the treadmill to burn all the calories off, I’m gonna report the video because it’s just not on, she shouldn’t have included it, she is also presenting herself as really knowledgable about food and diet but this is far from it!!

disneys

VIP Member
She’s what, 21? She was probably a bit young for Busted when they first surfaced. They were my childhood/teen band and I’m 28.