Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
she said in her vlog she slept the whole plane ride home and she "never does that", then in the car with her mom she said she slept on the plane and she "always sleeps on planes" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

kirstymxoxo

I went to Busted’s gig in Cardiff this year, my friend is related to Matt so we were placed in the ‘gold circle’ right next to Emily, most people who knew the songs were singing away whereas Emily didn’t look like she knew any of the words 😂 so how she can say Busted is her favourite band is beyond me...

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Is she really desperate enough to be dating unwashed McBusted (the one she didn’t actually fancy, but she can’t get any of the ones she did fancy so....yolo!) ?

And then desperately click bait it’s harry styles ??

Honestly watched it and thought.. what is the need of this? Jake comes across really well, she’s just rude. All the “don’t touch me” and the face she makes when he hugs her. Not nice at all

Calabria

VIP Member
I hope Jake tells her to get fucked when she goes whining to him to make a second video.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the point of meeting up with someone if shes so detached from it (her words) yet spent the entire video trying to put him down? Trying to make it seem like she was the better person, yet it just made her seem real bitter and Immature. She also made sure to get Lucy’s reaction on the video, hence why it was set up in that way with Lucy in the background- trying to make it seem a lot more dramatic than it was. Was honestly just done for the views & I mean it’s done better than her other videos have so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Birdie2

How she kept saying the relationship was so toxic... the only toxic part was you! I used to watch the vlogs and feel so sorry for Jake

Calabria

VIP Member
That video just shows that Emily really thinks she “won” the breakup. With her greasy washed up musician boyfriend, when actually I thought Jake came across really well, he’s grown up and has turned into quite a handsome man.

Reactions: 14
guys if you have nothing nice to say about emily. please dont say it at all. shes so genuine and is such an amazing person in my life. shes like a sister to some of us. she isnt spoilt or anything.... please just stop.
Hahaha is this sarcasm?

• Haha

bellbells16

VIP Member
I wish Jake had done a video discussing what he really thinks of Emily now and her weird relationship with James. It would have been SO much more interesting. Spill the tea, Jake!!!😂😂😂

• Haha

karmadrama

I cannot STAND the way she constantly flicks her hair back. Nobody will ever love that girl as much as that girl loves that girl 😫

• Heart

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
'Imagine spending everyday of your life with someone for 2 and a half years...'

Emily acting as if her and Jake are the only people to ever have had a long term relationship...sigh!

Birdie2

I'm genuinely baffled as to why Jake agreed to be in the video. She's made some pretty awful insinuations about their relationship and him in past videos. She is a compulsive liar and can never keep her story straight, yet people still allow her to get away with it.
Yes to this!!! I can’t believe he agreed to do it. I didn’t like at the beginning she was trying to show off like ‘don’t touch me’ to jake! She was an embarrassment and jake is so much better off without!!! He’s looking great and she is still a spoilt brat

bellbells16

VIP Member
This is so cringe....

Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 11.29.39.png

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you think she's going to end up embarrassing James at the McFly show? Will James even go? Does James even feel any embarrassment at the situation? How will McFly feel? How will the McWives react, especially Danny's wife? So many questions!!! Get the popcorn!🍿😂

• Haha