Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f is that video James posted of them? Is it meant to be funny? I don’t understand it. They just look stupid. Strange that he would post the video and tag her after months of barely acknowledging her online. Somethings definitely you with those two
Where did he post it? X

Most her collabs are with relatively lower subscribed youtubers than her. Im thinking its cos they need more views subscribers, any one with any sense and doesnt need those things wouldn’t willingly spend time wit her.

Reactions: 1
You got to be kidding me..well if her head was big before jesus lets get ready for it

Reactions: 5
It’s well known that the management of z-listers like Emily pay for articles like this, the Daily Mail is the only one willing to accept 😂 her ‘team’ most likely wrote the article themselves

Reactions: 8
It's so strange that they're really trying to push her relationship with James. Did he sign off on that? Considering how weird he's been about the whole thing? I'm calling it now guys, Emily will push for an engagement next year or accidentally on purpose get pregnant to turn herself into a mummy blogger like Gi Fletcher. She honestly has nothing else to aspire to. Her channel is dying an awful death. This feels like step 1 in trying to make her part of that McBusted mummy set, which she's always aspired to.

Reactions: 5
On his Instagram, of them running away from a drone or something. I just don’t get it, they both look so awkward?
Did he post it because he knew the Daily Mail article was going up and wanted to try get some more followers? He seems to have given up on putting his account on private to gain more.

I remember when they were in LA last year when that video was filmed and he went to extreme lengths to deny that he was with her. A lot of people noticed that they were posting pictures in similar places and any time someone would mention in in comments they were swiftly delighted. At one point James even tried to pretend that his friend was taking the photographs. It was weird. They were together a few months at that point and it was being heavily discussed over on her guru gossip thread that they were together. I don't know what his deal was. Funny how he stopped getting her to take all those cringe photos of him - I wonder did someone say something to him?

They’ve updated the Daily Mail article with additional quotes about James, it definitely wasn’t there when I read it this morning.

The couple have been dating for more than a year after they met through James’s brother.

But Emily admits she wasn’t a fan of the band’s music: ‘When Busted were big back in the day, it wasn’t really my thing. I only really discovered Busted when McFly toured with them and I just thought wow this is cool, I like their music. It wasn’t like I had been a fan of him since I was young.’

She admits she and James were friends for a year or so and then started dating - but she didn’t want the relationship to develop too quickly due to the 14-year age gap.

Emily said: ‘I was like well I don’t know what this is, there is a large age gap between us, I wanted to know his intentions before absolutely anything so, it was a friendship for quite a while before anything turned into anything.

The YouTuber says they are both romantic - and she likes to surprise him.

She said: ‘So we had both been super busy working and travelling and hadn’t seen each other for a month so I just turned up at his house in LA and he was like OMG! And that was pretty cool.’

But when it comes to talking about future plans for the couple, Emily admits the couple haven’t made any firm decisions.

‘They key thing is we are so happy but our careers are such a massive thing for both of us that it is just as important if that makes sense.

‘If he is in London, he can be at mine, if we are in LA, I can be at his. There is no need to get one place together, when we both have a place each that if we are in that country, we can be at that place.’

SHE SHOWED UP AT HIS HOUSE IN LA!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god she’s one of those people that wears band t-shirts that doesn’t follow the band, I’m guessing she doesn’t know much material by Def Leppard 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Did he post it because he knew the Daily Mail article was going up and wanted to try get some more followers? He seems to have given up on putting his account on private to gain more.

I remember when they were in LA last year when that video was filmed and he went to extreme lengths to deny that he was with her. A lot of people noticed that they were posting pictures in similar places and any time someone would mention in in comments they were swiftly delighted. At one point James even tried to pretend that his friend was taking the photographs. It was weird. They were together a few months at that point and it was being heavily discussed over on her guru gossip thread that they were together. I don't know what his deal was. Funny how he stopped getting her to take all those cringe photos of him - I wonder did someone say something to him?
There is also a video Emily uploaded in LA of her and Dougie from McFly and the "Australian" man filming is asking them questions and it's PAINFULLY obvious that it's James putting on a really bad accent...it's so stupid

Reactions: 4
What actually is the age demographic of Emily's videos? I really don't understand.

One minute she is bragging about fitting in children's clothes, the next her boyfriend is 14 years older than her.

I have nothing wrong with an age gap (there are 9 years between me and my partner) but this just feels... weird?

Reactions: 6
I know shes only a child but does anyone else find her sister absolutely unbearable? Cannot stand the screeching brat

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.