Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never posted on here before (so hi everyone) but I’ve followed Emily on and off for a couple of years and always got an off feeling about her that I couldn’t explain. Now I watch her and just become angry at how pretentious and spoiled she is. Her q+a about YouTube from a while ago (I think) was the final nail in the coffin because she tried to argue that YouTube is a harder job than a 9-5, when she has never worked a 9-5 and has no idea about how hard people work in the real world.
Also her relationship with James is really weird, the age gap for starters, and I was going through his Instagram the other day and she leaves the cringiest comments on his photos saying he’s “the hottest guy on the planet” 🤢 C’mon Em, even you can’t believe that lie!

Reactions: 9
But is she even old enough to have been a McFly fan when they were huge? I remember them being big around 2005-2007, would she not have been really young then? But yeah maybe just to have that connection

It's just bizarre. I know James has a lot of money as he's a songwriter so maybe it's the money, connections and the LA life style :unsure:
I’m the same age as Emily and was a huge busted and mcfly fan growing up. I have scrapbooks that I made about them when I was 5/6/7/8 years old and still have then posters stashed away that I had up in my room from that time too 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m the same age as Emily and was a huge busted and mcfly fan growing up. I have scrapbooks that I made about them when I was 5/6/7/8 years old and still have then posters stashed away that I had up in my room from that time too 😂
I'm prob just comparing to myself being a teenager and actually being attracted to the band members/daydreaming about being their gf etc whereas I don't think she was having the same thoughts about James at 5 years old 😂

I see she managed to blag herself tickets to the McFly gig tonight. I guess putting up with James has its perks🤢🤢 How much do you think she’ll end up embarrassing herself tonight?

I'm prob just comparing to myself being a teenager and actually being attracted to the band members/daydreaming about being their gf etc whereas I don't think she was having the same thoughts about James at 5 years old 😂
Yeah I get that just thought I’d let you know there are younger fans too so I don’t think that’s something to criticise her on. I was completely and utterly in love with Harry and used to tell my mum that I’d marry him one day... still waiting for that proposal 😂😂

Yeah I get that just thought I’d let you know there are younger fans too so I don’t think that’s something to criticise her on. I was completely and utterly in love with Harry and used to tell my mum that I’d marry him one day... still waiting for that proposal 😂😂
I'm just trying to understand what she sees in him 😂

Emily doesn't even like Busted. She said awful things about them and especially James when they formed McBusted. She put lots of rants up on Twitter at the time saying James had ruined McFly. There was a clip of her in one of Jake's old vlogs which has since been deleted and he was joking with her saying something like he'd try get McBusted to go to her birthday and she said "I don't want James Bourne there" and just generally looked like a miserable witch saying it. She only got with James because no one else would take her. That says a lot about him too.

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does she look like a skinny Scarlett Moffatt?
She looks like a twit.
I was just watching her ”british candy with my American friend” upload.
James in an absolute embarrassment. Like she's bad but he's like a drunk heckling.

The cringe level.

Emily showing her eating disorder in full force

”i used to tell people I was allergic to them so they wouldn't eat them in front of me”

Reactions: 9
Her trying British sweets video is so BORING, she's with the least charismatic person ever so every single reaction is the same and she's just comes across as fake and try hard, gives off the vibe that she wants him to fancy her as well because she's so great and hilarious 😂 James laughing and clapping was so obnoxious and embarrassing I literally would have cut it out if I was her. He makes no sense it's so cringey how hard James trys to be funny and relevant 🤢

Reactions: 5
If he wants to say something or be part of her videos he should be willing to go on camera. Not stand behind it and shout stupid stuff or put on fake Australian accents like the last time. It definitely comes across like he's very embarrassed of her, but still kinda wants attention, but also wants to look "cool" and that he's above YouTube. I get the feeling that he's the type to pass snide comments about Emily's YouTube career to his "buddies" to be cool. He's really awful and the reality is he's a middle-aged, has-been cycling through young girlfriends. I used to be a big fan of his. What happened to him??

Reactions: 3
If he wants to say something or be part of her videos he should be willing to go on camera. Not stand behind it and shout stupid stuff or put on fake Australian accents like the last time. It definitely comes across like he's very embarrassed of her, but still kinda wants attention, but also wants to look "cool" and that he's above YouTube. I get the feeling that he's the type to pass snide comments about Emily's YouTube career to his "buddies" to be cool. He's really awful and the reality is he's a middle-aged, has-been cycling through young girlfriends. I used to be a big fan of his. What happened to him??
Why are they even together? Like they don’t have any of the same interests? Surely it won’t last much longer? There relationship would have fallen apart sooner if they actually saw each other

New video

"OMG! Try this!!!!"

"Yeah its ok"

"OMG!! You've got to try this"

"Its alright"

"OMG!!!! Now try this I'm OBSESSED"

"Yeah its ok"

• Haha
Apparently I had a crush on H from Steps at 5 😂😂😂 they weren't even a thing then, he was H from Butlins

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.