Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really necessary for her to swan around in a sports bra in her new video with her sister? She never misses an opportunity šŸ˜‚
This really bugs me. If I was walking around my house in a sports bra my mum would tell me to put some clothes on! Itā€™s just embarrassing, whatā€™s so hard about wearing a top?! I guess wearing a sports bra is SO Emily.

Reactions: 12
This really bugs me. If I was walking around my house in a sports bra my mum would tell me to put some clothes on! Itā€™s just embarrassing, whatā€™s so hard about wearing a top?! I guess wearing a sports bra is SO Emily.
Itā€™s not even a proper sports bra itā€™s a bralette, itā€™s actual underwear! She sat and filmed in that the other day! She is fishing for compliments!!!

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s not even a proper sports bra itā€™s a bralette, itā€™s actual underwear! She sat and filmed in that the other day! She is fishing for compliments!!!
compliments on what? a flat stomach .. hardly difficult when you dont eat.

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s met up with Jake Boys.... hmmm whatā€™s that about. I though they fell out lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They mustā€™ve split? James was mentioned in every video multiple times lol ā€œmy boyfriendā€ this ā€œmy boyfriendā€ that. Havenā€™t heard her mention him in a while....
Jake isnā€™t so evil/toxic as she made him out to be then?.... lol

Reactions: 9
James put a picture up of her FaceTiming him on his Stories Wednesday night, she looked like she was asleep or just completely over it. He also tagged her in a video of him doing the moon walk, seems very desperate from him all of a sudden considering the lengths he went to to hide her at one point. Is she possibly tiring of him?

She needs the views/attention, so Iā€™m assuming she met up with Jake to do a video with him?

Reactions: 7
She no longer follows him on insta but hes still following her...

Reactions: 5
E243125C-926C-4FE1-B4F3-E262729D1AA7.jpeg
Hi , long time lurker first time poster ā˜ŗ Just needed to went little bit. So she is giving away conspiracy pallet on Instagram donā€™t you think thatā€™s itā€™s little bit .. Over the top? So many steps -last 6 photos plus every day you need to go and comment on her photo and tag friend and the friend need to be fallowing her..... for me itā€™s just looks like she is grabbing a moment when people are desperate to get there hands on it so she is basically using them to grow her instagram account. I am Shane Dawson fan .... and I donā€™t like it at all.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 53593Hi , long time lurker first time poster ā˜ŗ Just needed to went little bit. So she is giving away conspiracy pallet on Instagram donā€™t you think thatā€™s itā€™s little bit .. Over the top? So many steps -last 6 photos plus every day you need to go and comment on her photo and tag friend and the friend need to be fallowing her..... for me itā€™s just looks like she is grabbing a moment when people are desperate to get there hands on it so she is basically using them to grow her instagram account. I am Shane Dawson fan .... and I donā€™t like it at all.
How exactly has she ordered it for her sister and received it already? That's her marble table they are sitting on... More lies

Reactions: 4
Jake was obsessed with her and she needs and expects that, no surprise shes gone back for a bit of attention after her break up

Reactions: 5
First she films a vid of her getting ready for a date in her London apartment while James is in LA, then she meets up with Jake

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How exactly has she ordered it for her sister and received it already? That's her marble table they are sitting on... More lies
Iā€™m not a fan of hers but I have to defend her here- she didnā€™t say she ordered them, she said she bought them. Thereā€™s a Morphe shop in Stratford that had them in stock today so she would have got them from there considering itā€™s basically next door to where she lives

Iā€™m trying to post a screenshot but it keeps adding whatever I write to my last post which was in reply to somebody instead of adding it as a separate post (as it is about something different). Does anybody know how to stop this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Giveaway! This is SUPER DUPER easy to enter, just follow these steps

1. Follow my instagram
2. Like every post on my Instagram
3. Follow my Imhereforever Instagram account and get ready for the super duper exciting launch coming soon
4. Comment on every post about how skinny I am and that I'm size 6 GOALS
5. Make sure you also comment about how tall I am and that you think I'm a female version of the BFG
6. Get 25 friends to also follow my Instagram
7. Subscribe to both my channels
8. Comment on photos of me and James telling us how relationship GOALS we are and that James will never ever find anyone as good as me

I will be checking you have done all of the above!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it so weird that she replies to comments on Jamesā€™ photos. Itā€™s obsessive
Sheā€™s like a dog marking her scent.

Back off witches, the greasy stinky washed up musician is MINE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.