Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww I can’t believe I ever fancied James. I met him once and he was beyond creepy, even then I still thought he was hot but ew ew ew. No. He gives me weird vibes that I can’t put my finger on. They’re a match made in heaven.

Reactions: 4
I think this is the first time I’ve seen such negative comments under anything Emily posts. I always get so frustrated that everyone licks her arse so much 😂 it also reminded me to unsubscribe as thought I did that months ago!
D44BD4BF-909A-4D72-B829-AAB6986116B9.png
169C5682-45DE-4516-BEC8-14AE9E1E55CD.png
89D820A1-F856-4DFF-B4CF-432C337DBC18.png
13804520-2602-4F39-BC2E-F45D59213E92.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Emily seems older than her years maybe she is happy being around an older crowd than with people her own age? She doesn’t seem to like the party scene or even drinking in general she comes across as being very reserved which there isn’t anything wrong with that. Maybe that’s why she is with James? I can’t see the appeal to be honest they just don’t seem like they mesh well together. I also find her quite condensing for her age & sadly it looks like her younger sister is turning out to become the same way as her. Her mom though I think is so so lovely I love to watch when she is featured because she seems so down to earth, always a smile on her face & such a great mom to her children.

Emily seems older than her years maybe she is happy being around an older crowd than with people her own age? She doesn’t seem to like the party scene or even drinking in general she comes across as being very reserved which there isn’t anything wrong with that. Maybe that’s why she is with James? I can’t see the appeal to be honest they just don’t seem like they mesh well together. I also find her quite condensing for her age & sadly it looks like her younger sister is turning out to become the same way as her. Her mom though I think is so so lovely I love to watch when she is featured because she seems so down to earth, always a smile on her face & such a great mom to her children.
She has no friends to go out with and party with lol

Reactions: 3
I think she comes across as so immature. She seems to think that she’s the most special unicorn who’s ever walked the planet. And even though James is older in age, he has the emotional intelligence of an 8 year old. He likes to party, so I dunno how that’s going to work out for her when she’s stuck over in LA without anyone else to fall back on!🤷‍♀️

She just posted on twitter a photo Adam's video where he puts the quote "Am I dating Emily Canham?" and she tweeted "using me for clout again Adam x"
Calm down Emily... you are not that famous, dont worry :)

I think she comes across as so immature. She seems to think that she’s the most special unicorn who’s ever walked the planet. And even though James is older in age, he has the emotional intelligence of an 8 year old. He likes to party, so I dunno how that’s going to work out for her when she’s stuck over in LA without anyone else to fall back on!🤷‍♀️
She'll probably start hanging out with Adam more again :rolleyes:

I don't really think she fan girls over him, more plays up to him and strokes his ego for her own gain.🤢 She's made is very clear that McFly is her fave band ever...so Emily!!!!

But how could you resist this stud???View attachment 36643
Youre right, I think she just always acts that her boyfriend is the best person to walk the planet - to make herself look better :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She acts like a 12 year old in the playground who had found herself to be popular...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In Misha Grimes’ vlog you can really see how empty the venue was. A bit awkward. Also Emily apparently was one of the first people to leave lol - there’s a clip where some girls are bitching in the taxi to the club that Emily had already gone and wasn’t come out with them! It’s fine if you’re not into nights out/drinking but it’s your own party!! Why not make an exception!

Reactions: 6
I actually preferred her when she was with Jake. I truly think he brought out the best in her. I'm aware we don't entirely know what was going on on camera, but compared to her ex (Charlie?), he didn't cheat, he spoilt her, he genuinely cared for her, they had shared interests etc. Current boyfriend looks like he hasn't washed in a century and it's as if he's only with Emily because she's young and fresh :sick:

Did anyone see her tweet today about her older sister? apparently her sister has gotten engaged and it was a jealous tweet

Reactions: 1
I feel like Emily looked so much better before she got all her lip injections - I seriously think she has some body issues - she keeps getting lip fillers and talking about how she "has a really strict diet", shes obsessed with having "abs"

Did anyone see her tweet today about her older sister? apparently her sister has gotten engaged and it was a jealous tweet

I think the tweet must be gone now, what did it say? I think her sister is pregnant also. People were commenting on her wardrobe tour asking if she had a picture of someone with an ultrasound. She had it covered up in one shot but very visible in other shots - she’s such an idiot, why leave something like that visible at all especially when her sister is very private? And god help us if Emily is jealous. Will she have a whoopsie baby to keep James and her YouTube channel going?😳

I think the tweet must be gone now, what did it say? I think her sister is pregnant also. People were commenting on her wardrobe tour asking if she had a picture of someone with an ultrasound. She had it covered up in one shot but very visible in other shots - she’s such an idiot, why leave something like that visible at all especially when her sister is very private? And god help us if Emily is jealous. Will she have a whoopsie baby to keep James and her YouTube channel going?😳
Maybe she hoped people would assume it was hers? Cause some drama (not that you wouldn’t not be able to tell hahaha)

Did anyone see Emily's new video - Switching Lives with my Mom for 24 Hours - I feel like she over does it with her sister, like i feel like she is way more friendly and all over her for the videos than she actually is - seems a little fake

Reactions: 5
20190904_214101.jpg

Talking about herself in the third person sounding immature as ever.
Also I think the Harry styles comment is so awkward since James since he actually knows him...

She posted a photo of her and Sophie on her ig stories with 'The last dinner before I say bye bye' - 99% sure she's moving to LA tomorrow or at least going there for quite a while. Which would make sense why Lucy moved into her place

She posted a photo of her and Sophie on her ig stories with 'The last dinner before I say bye bye' - 99% sure she's moving to LA tomorrow or at least going there for quite a while. Which would make sense why Lucy moved into her place
She's being a drama queen...she said in a tweet the other day that she "said goodbye to my fam for around a month"🙄 She's going on an extended trip, she needs to get a grip. Honestly, it just shows how she's as dull as dish water that she has to dramatise everything.

My absolute pet peeve OF LIFE is when influencers go on social media and ask for “recommendations” just so the brand they’re angling for will see it and give it to them for free. Couple of days ago she was on her insta stories asking for recommendations for suitcases and lo and behold she’s posted a pic now of her “kindly gifted” cases. Like you actually have the money to buy your own. It’s so sleazy and disgusting ugh :cautious:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.