Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everyone above, something is definitely off with her and James.
Ugh, she’s so bleeping immature it drives me mad. How are these big companies wanting this to be the face of their businesses? Baffles me.

Reactions: 7
I used to watch Jake and Emily when they were together and all I ever thought how bleeping miserable Emily was all time. My partner and I always felt sorry for Jake having to put up with her princess ways
Drama queen 👸🏽

Reactions: 1
I don't know how James can be with her knowing she actually is obsessed with his friend/bandmate Danny! Surely that's a sore point?

Reactions: 5
I don't know how James can be with her knowing she actually is obsessed with his friend/bandmate Danny! Surely that's a sore point?
Surely he was using her to try and get more online followers and launch his social media?

Reactions: 2
She’s really scrapping the barrel for content and relevancy, isn’t she? Will James not do a video with her instead of her going back to her ex?

Reactions: 8
Wow that video, I felt sorry for Jake. He was so much better than her, he’s lovely! Also he’s well better looking than James 😃 Emily just think she’s it!!

Reactions: 16
Wow that video, I felt sorry for Jake. He was so much better than her, he’s lovely! Also he’s well better looking than James 😃 Emily just think she’s it!!
I thought he came across as mature and lovely and she just seemed to want to make him look bad, so her followers say are you okay blah blah.

To anyone with half a brain, you could tell she set this up for sympathy. He is way better looking than her bf and better off without her.

Reactions: 16
I always liked Jake, I feel awful for him over losing his dog earlier this year, but he was her lap dog for years and years. She lived with him and Adam rent free and it was clear Jake paid for everything, he was big into gambling or something wasn't he!? Hence why he had so much money back then,
Does anyone remember when he bought her older sister a phone because she wanted it 🤷‍♀️ It was like an iPhone 6 I think (expensive back then) and Emily was shrieking saying he was so kind.
Then he took her to New York, she wanted a bigger apartment, they rented one and kicked Adam into a different apartment and Jake paid rent on both.

She pretended to be interested in getting back with him so she could get a free trip to Disney and put ”jemily” on the magic bands so people would watch and speculate.

She's done numerous uploads where she has indirectly put him down.

Why on EARTH has he agreed to this. She's such an unlikable girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I always liked Jake, I feel awful for him over losing his dog earlier this year, but he was her lap dog for years and years. She lived with him and Adam rent free and it was clear Jake paid for everything, he was big into gambling or something wasn't he!? Hence why he had so much money back then,
Does anyone remember when he bought her older sister a phone because she wanted it 🤷‍♀️ It was like an iPhone 6 I think (expensive back then) and Emily was shrieking saying he was so kind.
Then he took her to New York, she wanted a bigger apartment, they rented one and kicked Adam into a different apartment and Jake paid rent on both.

She pretended to be interested in getting back with him so she could get a free trip to Disney and put ”jemily” on the magic bands so people would watch and speculate.

She's done numerous uploads where she has indirectly put him down.

Why on EARTH has he agreed to this. She's such an unlikable girl.
The cheek when she said you took enough. like what? A massive spoilt brat is what she is and she made herself look like a twit!

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling Jake got very jealous and probably liked to be in control of that gang (himself, Emily, Adam)
I think Adam and Jake fell out because of the apartment move, Emily decided she didn't want to live with Adam anymore and he was left living alone. You could tell at the time there was tension.
I think Emily has twisted this story slightly with Adam however!!! And has laid the blame on Jake.

It's year's since I watched Jake tbh, I saw mentioned of him up until he got his last girlfriend, and then the next I heard of him was his upload about his dog. 🙁

Reactions: 3
Jake came across very well I think. He’s a lot more bearable now compared to his daily vlogging days. I think it’s an odd decision.. she acts like she’s doing it as a favour to her viewers because they didn’t get an ending or whatever, but it’s been a couple of years. Just let it lie.

Reactions: 9
Jake came across very well I think. He’s a lot more bearable now compared to his daily vlogging days. I think it’s an odd decision.. she acts like she’s doing it as a favour to her viewers because they didn’t get an ending or whatever, but it’s been a couple of years. Just let it lie.
True and really holding a grudge is a massive sign of immaturity

Reactions: 1
I'm genuinely baffled as to why Jake agreed to be in the video. She's made some pretty awful insinuations about their relationship and him in past videos. She is a compulsive liar and can never keep her story straight, yet people still allow her to get away with it.

Reactions: 13
I'm genuinely baffled as to why Jake agreed to be in the video. She's made some pretty awful insinuations about their relationship and him in past videos. She is a compulsive liar and can never keep her story straight, yet people still allow her to get away with it.
Yes to this!!! I can’t believe he agreed to do it. I didn’t like at the beginning she was trying to show off like ‘don’t touch me’ to jake! She was an embarrassment and jake is so much better off without!!! He’s looking great and she is still a spoilt brat

Reactions: 14
I found in that vlog, she was so rude to him "dont touch me Jake" she needs to grow up, can tell she likes to belittle him and make out shes so much better than him. I felt so sorry for him, he was trying to be so grown up and mature. She has obviously seen hes doing well with YouTube and tiktok, and wants some of his attention.

Reactions: 13
‘I haven’t seen him since the break up’ - They literally went on the Disney holiday together after the break up did they not?

The new video is awfully staged & purely for the views.

Reactions: 9
‘I haven’t seen him since the break up’ - They literally went on the Disney holiday together after the break up did they not?

The new video is awfully staged & purely for the views.
And she brought Sophie to visit him around that time as well.

Reactions: 2
How she kept saying the relationship was so toxic... the only toxic part was you! I used to watch the vlogs and feel so sorry for Jake

Reactions: 15
HOLD UP - She claims they struggled to pay rent/bills or alluded to the fact that financial pressure was a part of their relationship? How can she try to say that, when they were the most frivolous people with money back then lol

Reactions: 8
That video just shows that Emily really thinks she “won” the breakup. With her greasy washed up musician boyfriend, when actually I thought Jake came across really well, he’s grown up and has turned into quite a handsome man.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.