Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear her legs aren’t THAT skinny??
I thought the same. Her legs are slim by all accounts but they have always been thicker than the rest of her. It’s either really good angles or good old photoshop.

Reactions: 4
Emily seems really lost atm. All of her content revolves around hauls and clothes and how she looks and her step count. It's like an obsession and she looks thinner ever week. It's really sad and I'm a bit worried about her. I think her content is often very irresponsible and she should be held accountable for that but I'm also starting to think she's genuinely struggling too. I hope she isn't putting herself through tit for the sake of James who clearly doesn't care about her. The whole situation is sad

Reactions: 14
She actually looks terrible. The more weight she's losing the more haggered she looks
Overhead spotlight Lighting like that is notoriously unflattering, kinda shocked vain Emily would post that. Guess she was focused on her waist and not her face being draggef
Emily seems really lost atm. All of her content revolves around hauls and clothes and how she looks and her step count. It's like an obsession and she looks thinner ever week. It's really sad and I'm a bit worried about her. I think her content is often very irresponsible and she should be held accountable for that but I'm also starting to think she's genuinely struggling too. I hope she isn't putting herself through tit for the sake of James who clearly doesn't care about her. The whole situation is sad
she can't control james seemingly not wanting her. She can control how she eats, drinks and exercises. It seems (as an outsider) that she thinks the more attractive, slim, better dressed she is the more james will realise his luck and start treating her how she wants to be trested. (Possibly as jake used to treat her?) The only thing she can control is dumping him, which she should do. Do some volunteering (maybe over the phone?) And get a hobby not related to how she looks. Barre/gyms/walks/shopping and beauty treatments do not count as hobbies for her.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure this is the one that she got an mua illegally for during lockdown
Yes, I had the same thought!

I am assuming that she pays to stay in these hotels (even if it's at a discounted rate because she is #influencer). She tries to present herself as this super successful social media star when in reality she is paying for a hotel room in London, sourcing her own MUA and then taking selfies. Tragic.

Reactions: 7
I also think that she wants to worry James. It seems like he pretty much ignores her / uses her when convenient. So she posts pictures clickbaity pictures/captions with other men and she is losing weight and showing this off. She just wants James to pay her more attention and come to her rescue and love her. *A theory*

Reactions: 5
I dont get how she met up with a friend, when she just went out for a wonder and the friend hadnt turned up .. my guess she ate on her own

sorry just looked further on..defo looks like a guys hand

She wont dump James🤣🤣🤣 its feeding her sad Ego

Where actually is James in any of her posts since oct

New thread name idea... EmiLIES life from 5’10: sponsored by a new brand every day

I'm sorry but wtf is that post? She's just a ribcage! This is so messed up. You've got Emily, Imo and Tanya jumping on this 'skinny' bandwagon and all their little minions are thinking it's body goals. They need to stop :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So the new video shows that the cabin is an actual cabin 🙄 but it’s fine because the door is open so that means they’re outside guys

Reactions: 8
I also think that she wants to worry James. It seems like he pretty much ignores her / uses her when convenient. So she posts pictures clickbaity pictures/captions with other men and she is losing weight and showing this off. She just wants James to pay her more attention and come to her rescue and love her. *A theory*
I would agree that that's maybe part of it. I don't think she's doing it as an act, I think she has a very serious and genuine problem but it might have begun as a way to deal with the lack of control that she feels she has over him and where the relationship is going and she might also be thinking that if he became worried about her he might come back to the UK? It all just seems like the perfect storm for her ending up in the bad place that she seems to be in. It almost seems like she's already in that post-breakup slump but I do still think they're technically together? One of them needs to pull the plug.

But honestly who knows wtf if up with them? Someone keeps mentioning that James hasn't commented or liked her photos since October but he has never really interacted with her online. He full on spent the bulk of a year covering up that he was dating her online, so I don't think you can tell anything from their online interactions because he only sporadically commented and liked her posts. She used to comment on his posts a lot but I think she's stopped over the past few weeks? The only tell will be if they unfollow each other or she does an announcement or a video. I bet she'll drum up a bit of hype first and do a video.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.