Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the new video shows that the cabin is an actual cabin 🙄 but it’s fine because the door is open so that means they’re outside guys
Just came here to say this, em sheldon preaching about how safe it is while you can see the curtains basically shut behind her 🙄

It’s genuinely concerning how vapid she is, she thinks deciding which colour gloves to wear and what hat to buy is a major decision. And when she was saying how busy she was because she was going shopping! If she needed something to wear for a ‘shoot’ the professional thing to do would be to buy it far in advance.. she would never cope in a normal job. Pisses me off she makes so much money from this

Reactions: 12
The outdoor cabin 🤣 I mean aren't all houses / cabins / buildings etc outdoors? Once you step inside (and there is a roof over your head), you are then indoors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The outdoor cabin 🤣 I mean aren't all houses / cabins / buildings etc outdoors? Once you step inside (and there is a roof over your head), you are then indoors.
Might as well invite all my friends and family over for a party but leave the front door open lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really is just a skeleton in that photo and it’s honestly sad. I’ve said it before but everything else aside I hope she’s getting the support she needs if she is going through a rough time.

Reactions: 6
I think James is freaked out by her seedy behaviour. And she's unstable because she's never been with a fully grown man before who doesn't give her everything she wants and probably has told her to do one. She doesn't know how to deal with her sad emotions so she's drawing attention to herself hoping she ends up Harry Styles dms. My crazy theory hahahh.
To me she just seems hungry for attention 24/7 and trying to impress everyone and the weight loss. Hopefully as she gets older she will calm down and get it all out of her system. She's on a high because she went / is going out with a member out of Busted, she thinks she can get any band member now. She probably has a picture of herself on her lockscreen she loves herself that much.

Reactions: 5
I really have an issue when influencers say "im shooting" when they are just taking instagram pictures... get over urself. Also people like Georgia May and Emily going into downtown London every single day the second lockdown is over, im staying at home being safe and i dont care to watch vlogs of people galavanting all over London for their "shoots". I cant stand either of their vlogmas's its just straight up consumerism. Just be normal and post a nice cozy vlogmas, these people are just obsessed with consuming.
Also why does Emily need to hire a mua and book a hotel to take a pic laying on her bed.. seems like a waste of money to me, how much is she making from one insta pic add that its worth it to spend $100 to book a hotel and probs $50 on an mua each time

Reactions: 14
I think James is freaked out by her seedy behaviour. And she's unstable because she's never been with a fully grown man before who doesn't give her everything she wants and probably has told her to do one. She doesn't know how to deal with her sad emotions so she's drawing attention to herself hoping she ends up Harry Styles dms. My crazy theory hahahh.
To me she just seems hungry for attention 24/7 and trying to impress everyone and the weight loss. Hopefully as she gets older she will calm down and get it all out of her system. She's on a high because she went / is going out with a member out of Busted, she thinks she can get any band member now. She probably has a picture of herself on her lockscreen she loves herself that much.
Never understood what they have in common other than Mcfly? Definitely not any other music, not travel, not luxury things, and they seemed like strangers during that one live during the first lockdown to promote his new album

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing at this point James is not coming back to the UK for Christmas? Wouldn’t he need to isolate for 14 days and we’re 14 days out to Christmas so...?

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing at this point James is not coming back to the UK for Christmas? Wouldn’t he need to isolate for 14 days and we’re 14 days out to Christmas so...?
I think it’s only 5 days isolation if he pays to have a test done privately and it comes back negative? I might be wrong

Reactions: 2
Yeah you can reduce it to 5 days if you pay for a test. Wonder if she'll end up driving him around all the time like she did last year?

Reactions: 4
Yeah you can reduce it to 5 days if you pay for a test. Wonder if she'll end up driving him around all the time like she did last year?
Surely she shouldn’t be spending Christmas away from her family as that’s her household? If she does she’ll only be allowed to be in James’ Christmas bubble for the 5 days

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen anyone hype a giveaway up as much as this! Just went live on tik tok to get people to enter it and she’s been sharing it on her stories every single day.

I think it has worked if gaining her followers but the engagement on the post is not that great really considering amount of followers she has across all platforms.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s only 5 days isolation if he pays to have a test done privately and it comes back negative? I might be wrong
The 5 days thing is such a mess. For most of the year we've been told that it can take up to 14 days to incubate the virus. I've seen quite a few articles circulating that you can get a false negative anyway but they're now appealing to people to not be taking a negative test after 5 days as a dead certain that they don't have it.

Regardless of the messed up advice, I'm still not sure if I can see James coming over just for Christmas? He'll have to go back via Mexico again and Biden could make it even more difficult next month once he's sworn in.

I'd love to know if Emily actually knew that he was going to be away for this long when he left at the start of August.

Reactions: 8
Surely she shouldn’t be spending Christmas away from her family as that’s her household? If she does she’ll only be allowed to be in James’ Christmas bubble for the 5 days
It'll be fine. Celebraties, influencers, politicians etc seem to be immune to the lockdown/tier restrictions.

Want to get your eyebrows microbladed during a global pandemic? Fine.

Want to hire a MUA to do your makeup for a hotel photoshoot? A-OK!

Want to hang out with friends indoors without social distancing or wearing a mask? Go for it.

There are literally zero repercussions for these individuals.

Also, really unflattering camera angle in the latest vlog (when she's filming in the bathroom at the start). It makes her look even thinner - almost as if her top half is paper thin.

Reactions: 13
She's complaining about being cold in her new vlog and says that she should have worn a blanket scarf but the actual problem is that she's wearing a CROP TOP in December. Of course you'd be cold!!!!

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 19.13.48.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The 5 days thing is such a mess. For most of the year we've been told that it can take up to 14 days to incubate the virus. I've seen quite a few articles circulating that you can get a false negative anyway but they're now appealing to people to not be taking a negative test after 5 days as a dead certain that they don't have it.

Regardless of the messed up advice, I'm still not sure if I can see James coming over just for Christmas? He'll have to go back via Mexico again and Biden could make it even more difficult next month once he's sworn in.

I'd love to know if Emily actually knew that he was going to be away for this long when he left at the start of August.
Probably thinks "even he didn't know, he'd be home if could be...."

He has dumped her effectively, i don't know why she can't see this and is allowing herself to be treated this badly. It will get worse, it seems like he is pushing her to dump him to me. She might be annoying, but she deserves a better behaved boyfriend imo. Even if he came back to the uk for Christmas, he would be more likely to see his parents or siblings.

Reactions: 3
The random little clip of her showing us her waist in her vlog..... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

In her next vlog do you think we'll get another at the start or end of vlog?

In her next vlog do you think we'll get another look at the start or end of vlog?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The bit in todays vlog with Sophie made me laugh. Just seemed like she couldn't be arsed with Emily at all 😂 when she patted her on the head 🤣

Reactions: 7
Sis said “if you didn’t know!! Cucumber is one of my favourite foods!”
Like she was telling us the dirtiest secret.

A cucumber is 95% water!!! 😂😭
It’s just embarazzing how DULL she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.