Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I normally just lurk here, but wanted to mention that I met James around a year ago in a work setting (I was working). He was nice enough but honestly just bizarre, seemed to lack basic social skills and just kept talking about himself.... didn’t introduce himself, just assumed we knew who he was. He blew his nose at one point and had literal snot on his face where he didn’t wipe it properly. Wore sunglasses inside. Such a bizarre life experience, meeting and speaking with a washed up celebrity in person. We just wanted him to go away so we could get on with work 😂

Anyway, one of the few chances I got a word in edgeways, I mentioned Emily and said I used to watch her videos when I was younger, and that I’d met her too. He was just like ‘oh, I forget that people actually know of her’ ... LOL, sure Jan.

Emily is far (farrrr) from perfect but she could do so much better, he’s worse in person

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Amy158

1AFF0266-9447-4BC3-83F7-DFC7082920B6.jpeg

I will never understand the whole focus on your life thing, you choose to put your life out there, I didn’t. I am in no way being aggressive towards her and am merely expressing an opinion on something she choose to share with the world. Counting down until I’m blocked😂

• Angry
Reactions: 47

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Emily and James are on live now. It’s painfully awkward, she’s refusing to turn her light on and she’s saying everyone’s here to find out one thing but doesn’t say much else.
She’s being very off and mentioned a comment from someone asking if they’re still together and said ‘my thoughts exactly’ 😬

Also he just ended it abruptly by saying he doesn’t want Emily’s fans on the live anymore because they’re losers.

Edit: I took a screen record video does anyone know how I can upload it on here?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Amy158

I know this may be petty but it really annoyed me that she called Cody her therapy dog. No Emily the dog which you pick and choose when you want to have him is not your therapy dog. Some of us really need a therapy dog and don’t just abandon him whenever something ‘better’ comes along.

Reactions: 42

Hope this works! This was the last minute or so of the live where James just ends it abruptly. Painfully awkward!
This is the worst thing I've ever seen. Why would she just laugh at him being rude about her followers. It just goes to show that he really runs the show and thinks he is so above her. They are talking like they don't know each other

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Amy158

DCB86A4A-CC7A-4F59-9A0F-517AD4ADF6ED.png

I won’t get a response but it made me feel better just getting it off my chest. I haven’t seen my family since New Years and probably won’t be seeing them until next year now. Yes I could have travelled in the Summer, but I work in a hospital and didn’t think a 5 hour journey was sensible nor was it safe to put my family at risk. I don’t understand how people just can’t use common sense with these things or how they can be just out right selfish. I’m tired, I’m sad and I’ve had enough of people just taking the absolute mick!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bellbells16

VIP Member
View attachment 317764Must’ve missed the point when she became a keyworker
Can someone message Borris and ask if booking into a London hotel to take mirror selfies of yourself in a Calvin Klein bra in November is considered essential work?

She has been in London more times since she moved home than when she lived there. The only reason she's there is because she's bored out of her mind at home and doesn't want to be there and can't think of any creative ways to film or shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 318434
I will never understand the whole focus on your life thing, you choose to put your life out there, I didn’t. I am in no way being aggressive towards her and am merely expressing an opinion on something she choose to share with the world. Counting down until I’m blocked😂
Influencers should never tell viewers to focus on their own lives. Because their whole career is based on people focusing on their life, following them, watching their videos etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

doodlebug

VIP Member
Lucy flight went on live earlier and Emily commented “you ignored my texts” so Lucy went on her texts and read out loud Emily’s text saying “I’m in London on thursday if you want to go for coffee”. Lucy is like omg it’s Thursday today! Are you still in London?! But Emily had disappeared and didn’t answer lol I think she felt a bit exposed. I wonder what “essential” reason she travelled to London during a lockdown for 😒
She’s kept the fact she’s in London off her own stories probably because she knows she doing something wrong.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
If she wants a tighter waistband without restricting her legs any further why doesn't she... (and this is wild, I know)... wear a belt? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Melissaaaaa

Even on her hospital bed she will give us a detour
Omg guys this bed is too big for me because im so slim but the length is pefect for my height because im 5'10

• Haha
Reactions: 28

doodlebug

VIP Member
Lmao why did they call her “Youtuber and anti-bullying activist”?! When has she EVER spoken about bullying on her channel?? I agree she didn’t leave school for bullying, it may have been about her mental health but mostly I think she was a spoiled brat and her mum pandered to her. I watched her McBusted tag video the other day and she said she was depressed when McFly merged with busted that her mum let her have a couple days off school?! What the actual fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 28