Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to dinner with Em Sheldon, Josie and someone called Freddy

Em Sheldon was maintaining that is a socially distanced dinner and they were all being safe
despite josie being in tier 3 and shouldn't be travelling outside of her area

Reactions: 10
She went to dinner with Em Sheldon, Josie and someone called Freddy

Em Sheldon was maintaining that is a socially distanced dinner and they were all being safe
Socially distanced dinner? Unless it was outside, socially distanced or not it’s still against the rules.

Edit: to be fair they are outside, so not against the rules unless that Josie is in tier 3?

Reactions: 11
Socially distanced dinner? Unless it was outside, socially distanced or not it’s still against the rules.

Edit: to be fair they are outside, so not against the rules unless that Josie is in tier 3?
They’re in a cabin. Bit of a far stretch for them to be claiming it’s outside just because the cabin is outside 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
8DF0AB3C-E804-408B-8FD2-2754F402D676.png
Im older than Emily and my fine lines/crows feet whatever you wanna call them don’t look that Bad, even when I do smile and laugh

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They’re in a cabin. Bit of a far stretch for them to be claiming it’s outside just because the cabin is outside 😂😂😂
I don’t think it has a roof so it’s classed as outside but yes definitely a stretch.
It’s like where I live, there’s a roof top seating area, in the winter they put a covering on it but it’s still classed as ‘outside’.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it has a roof so it’s classed as outside but yes definitely a stretch.
It’s like where I live, there’s a roof top seating area, in the winter they put a covering on it but it’s still classed as ‘outside’.
If it’s where I think it is (neverland in Fulham, I think they call it winterlabd around this time of year) then they are literally cabins, think garden shed style buildings
I mean I guess it would be arguable but to me that’s 100% inside and 4 different households should deffo not be meeting and eating together in what’s probably a space no bigger than 10ft square
(Not surprised though seeing as she’s been breaking regs since day one lol)

Reactions: 6
They appear to be at The Berkeley. From what I can see the "cabins" have 5 walls and a ceiling.

Reactions: 3
I find it weird that she didn’t post anything on her own stories about last night. All the others did and even though I don’t agree with them all meeting, it did look beautiful and I probably would have taken lots of pictures.

Reactions: 2
She actually looks terrible. The more weight she's losing the more haggered she looks
Her face is so guant looking. She's definitely underfuelling herself. I had an ED a few years ago and was very underweight and this is what my face kind of looked like.

Reactions: 9
Her face is so guant looking. She's definitely underfuelling herself. I had an ED a few years ago and was very underweight and this is what my face kind of looked like.
Its a shame because I actually do think she's a gorgeous looking girl, I dont know what she's seeing or why she's feeling the need to lose so much weight and then puff up her lips with filler she's just odd looking now. I'm getting major corpse bride vibes from that face in the mirror. In all seriousness I really hope she gets help she's clearly unwell

Reactions: 12
Her face looks healthy with make up and hair down. Then she snatches her hair back takes make up off poses to look skinny then she looks complete different

I bet her breathe stinks from being underweight. She looks disgusting tbh.

She looks diseased

Reactions: 2
The obsession with getting her steps in is definitely unhealthy now. In that vlog a while back where she met Dan and Lucy she was literally pacing the car park before she got in her car to get all her steps in...yeah definitely not right. That and literally leaving the house in 1 degree weather without a coat on because she didn’t have a coat she “feels good in”. You don’t need to feel hot and attractive in everything to the point you won’t put a coat on. She always mention whether or not she “feels good” in clothes and I never hear anyone else using this rhetoric. And she definitely doesn’t mean feeling comfortable. She just means feeling attractive. She’s completely image obsessed. But then again it’s really all she has :/

Reactions: 14
The obsession with getting her steps in is definitely unhealthy now. In that vlog a while back where she met Dan and Lucy she was literally pacing the car park before she got in her car to get all her steps in...yeah definitely not right. That and literally leaving the house in 1 degree weather without a coat on because she didn’t have a coat she “feels good in”. You don’t need to feel hot and attractive in everything to the point you won’t put a coat on. She always mention whether or not she “feels good” in clothes and I never hear anyone else using this rhetoric. And she definitely doesn’t mean feeling comfortable. She just means feeling attractive. She’s completely image obsessed. But then again it’s really all she has :/
I only pace to get my last steps in if I’m really close to 10k 😂 if I’m far (or even a bit far) off I won’t. It’s meant to be natural !

Reactions: 5
Why is she not wearing pants in her latest insta and why does she want her breakfasts to look like that everyday? Weirdo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.