Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong (probably) but didn't she mention a few days ago that she was having dinner with Josie and whoever else? And then she put it in yesterdays (?) vlog too? Is she just rehashing the footage at this point? Also surely them 4 going to a restaurant together, even if they are in their skewed view of outdoors, since they are very CLEARLY from different households? Honestly there is a reason London is on the brink of tier 3 and this is exactly it. Making out that because someone has a few YT or Insta followers their immune to all rules? Not a very good example from that place, is it? Bet EmShel was the first to pull out the 'make an exception, we're famous' card, the little brat

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong (probably) but didn't she mention a few days ago that she was having dinner with Josie and whoever else? And then she put it in yesterdays (?) vlog too? Is she just rehashing the footage at this point? Also surely them 4 going to a restaurant together, even if they are in their skewed view of outdoors, since they are very CLEARLY from different households? Honestly there is a reason London is on the brink of tier 3 and this is exactly it. Making out that because someone has a few YT or Insta followers their immune to all rules? Not a very good example from that place, is it? Bet EmShel was the first to pull out the 'make an exception, we're famous' card, the little brat
I had a look on the Berkeley website and they’re saying its classed as outdoors so are allowing up to 6 households to book it 🙄🙄 Honestly so ridiculous how they can get away with that. It also cost over £400...

• Wow
  • Angry
I had a look on the Berkeley website and they’re saying its classed as outdoors so are allowing up to 6 households to book it 🙄🙄 Honestly so ridiculous how they can get away with that. It also cost over £400...
Guaranteed they have all split that as a business expense.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't mind if we actually saw her eat it regularly but she has never has it!
She seems to mention cucumber and salads a fair bit. Personally i love a cucumber salad in December. So festive!

That and flat whites or endless tea. And how the caffeine is great for regulating her heartbeat and easing her anxiety.

Reactions: 5
She seems to mention cucumber and salads a fair bit. Personally i love a cucumber salad in December. So festive!

That and flat whites or endless tea. And how the caffeine is great for regulating her heartbeat and easing her anxiety.
More like suppress her appetite 🤔

Reactions: 8
Her new video is basically an ad for airbnb. I don't think she has signposted it properly but what's new with Em 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her new video is basically an ad for airbnb. I don't think she has signposted it properly but what's new with Em 🤷‍♀️
And then on Instagram ‘so glad to be back making content like this’ .. she’s never made content like this 🥴

That was the most boring and pointless video. She didn’t show herself using the facilities just talked and talked. Spent about 10 mins rambling about the food then didn’t even show it. Probs because she didn’t actually order any...also a bet those bao buns are a safe food of hers because it’s all she ever seems to eat nowadays!

Reactions: 14
I used to suffer with an ED and this year I have really worked on myself and I am in recovery.
However, the last few weeks I have noticed some behaviour that has sent me spiralling back into old habits which I associate with MY ED.
i truly believe its because i have been binging emilys old videos

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I used to suffer with an ED and this year I have really worked on myself and I am in recovery.
However, the last few weeks I have noticed some behaviour that has sent me spiralling back into old habits which I associate with MY ED.
i truly believe its because i have been binging emilys old videos
She’s also triggered me- I won’t say how because I don’t want to trigger anyone else- and I’ve had to make a conscious choice to not watch her videos. This is why influencers have to be so careful, because that’s what they do, influence, whether it be positively or negatively.

She’s clearly suffering and I’d assume not receiving help because, if she was, she’d recognise her behaviours and, hopefully, make an effort to not present them to her young and impressionable viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another one with an eating disorder here, so SOOOOO many signs. It made me a total narcissist - she knows what she's doing, all those shots of her waist and talking about food. She just either hasn't experienced the ugly side yet and is still in the honeymoon phase of the disorder, or she genuinely has no clue how deep she is into it yet. Poor thing, wish her family would step in... Its just so obvious!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
These structures that bars and restaurants are putting in to allow for outside dining do meet the rules even if they have 4 walls and a roof as they aren’t classed as permanent structures.

Not saying I agree with it just that technically it is still classed as outside.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree that she has an eating disorder, I recognise so much of my (past) self in her. She seems to flaunt it on camera though, it's as if she wants people to know she has an eating disorder?? I really hope she's okay but at the same time I'm annoyed at her for creating this kind of content. I think like someone else said, she might be in a honeymoon phase and if she gets to a stage in the future where it starts to take a hold of her and her family step in, she will switch to hiding it. I hope it never takes a hold of her that far though!

I also think she's being soooooo irresponsible considering she lives with a younger sister. The idea of it impacting Sophie breaks my heart

Reactions: 9
Completely agree that she has an eating disorder, I recognise so much of my (past) self in her. She seems to flaunt it on camera though, it's as if she wants people to know she has an eating disorder?? I really hope she's okay but at the same time I'm annoyed at her for creating this kind of content. I think like someone else said, she might be in a honeymoon phase and if she gets to a stage in the future where it starts to take a hold of her and her family step in, she will switch to hiding it. I hope it never takes a hold of her that far though!

I also think she's being soooooo irresponsible considering she lives with a younger sister. The idea of it impacting Sophie breaks my heart
Could be a way of trying to get some attention too, it's clear James doesn't pay her much...

Reactions: 2
Emily canham #8 she’s got a tiny tiny waist with too much filler in her face, ignoring lockdown gallivanting around town

Reactions: 21
More like suppress her appetite 🤔
Yeah that too, the caffeine will nake her more anxious though. I think it's clear she is pretty down atm, would benefit from focusing on something else to try and lift her spirits or distract herself. Local food Bank distribution, raising funds for an dog rescue, local church stuff, depop half her clothes and all profits to fav charity ?? Need not even put it online.

Emily canham #8 she’s got a tiny tiny waist with too much filler in her face, ignoring lockdown gallivanting around town
Brilliant.

Reactions: 1
So the video she uploaded today was filmed in October ( I’m only guessing this because it’s the same background from her video back then and she is talking about co living etc........)

I don’t get it. If I’m right why upload it now? Has she run out of Vlogmas ideas

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.