Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her new tiktok? it’s a trend and people usually caption it ‘You were raised by Karen, I was raised by (their mums name)’ and then it’s a montage of ‘cool’ photos/videos of their mother. Emily’s mum SCREAMS Karen and she’s almost as bland as Emily, which is probably why she only put one photo from 30 odd years ago. Click on the sound to see the stark difference with her videos and everyone elses, why even bother 🙄
and ofc her mums her bestie, she has absolutley no other friends

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her new tiktok? it’s a trend and people usually caption it ‘You were raised by Karen, I was raised by (their mums name)’ and then it’s a montage of ‘cool’ photos/videos of their mother. Emily’s mum SCREAMS Karen and she’s almost as bland as Emily, which is probably why she only put one photo from 30 odd years ago. Click on the sound to see the stark difference with her videos and everyone elses, why even bother 🙄
People commented she looks like her mom, she won’t like that because remember everyone says she looks like she’s ✨adopted✨

Reactions: 16
People commented she looks like her mom, she won’t like that because remember everyone says she looks like she’s ✨adopted✨
Never understood why she says she doesn’t look like her family, she looks exactly like Sophie and her mum. Yeah Sophie does look more like her mum then Emily does, but you still can see Emily is part of the family 😂

Reactions: 15
That video makes no sense lmao how does say show she’s not a ‘Karen’ it’s just one random picture of her

Reactions: 6
I've never understood that. It's always come across as kind of rude to me.... it's almost like she DOESN'T want to look like them.

Reactions: 14
She’s deleting the comments that say she looks like her mom, how desperate. Emily face it you look exactly like her no one believes you look nothing like her ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s deleting the comments that say she looks like her mom, how desperate. Emily face it you look exactly like her no one believes you look nothing like her ffs
Omg this girl has serious issues! Isn’t her mum like a therapist or something? Surely she should see that she needs some kind of help/ an intervention.

Reactions: 14
So rude to her family though! She doesn’t want to look like them how offensive. They all have the same nose anyway, like the whos out of the grinch 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
At this point I'm really struggling to watch her videos but I can't stop, it's like a bad horror film that you can't quite turn off but you know you should

Reactions: 7
Wonder what excuse she’ll use to go to London now they’re in tier 3 🤨

Reactions: 11
What's after happening to her vlogmas? She hasn't posted for a few days now. I'm really starting to think that James is back in the UK. Did she run off to collect him again and drive him down to Cornwall?

Now that I've posted that she'll probably put up a video and I'll be proved wrong! I definitely think she'd run off to be with him though, she has zero self-respect.

Any ideas for a new thread name? She'd so boring I can't think of one and we already had Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wish she would learn how to actually pronounce 'aesthetically ' before using it all the time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.