Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so out of touch with reality that when someone tells you that you're going to need some outdoor shoes you run out to buy some Hunter wellies? literally go to Primark or an outdoor shop and get some for less than £20?!

Even the beanie she originally bought was £27 and then she went and bought another for £29 because it wasn't her *ViBe* she's honestly insane.
Oh god that beanie, she keeps going on about it in different vlogs as if it's the most important thing in the world. Who thinks about a hat that much?! Nobody would even notice the difference.

It's weird how normal she seems to think it is to obsess over stuff like that so much. It's the same with coats, jeans and that room she uses as her office when she keeps saying how the walls and carpet don't go with the 'vibe' or 'aesthetic' of her vlogs 🙄 Does she think her viewers really care what colour a room is at her parent's house?

Reactions: 10
I thought you weren’t supposed to try on clothes in shops anymore? And also the whole ‘FINALLY’ back in London thing is annoying, you were there during lockdown babe :)
as someone who works in a shop this made me sooo mad!! the fitting rooms are closed for a reason!! 😤😤😤

Reactions: 5
I like how much james supports his sister melissa, he always comments on her stuff. When did he last even like anything of Emilys?

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep talking about ‘shoots’ as if she’s a model, going to a beach for an amazon advert isn’t a shoot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It annoyed me in the London vlog when she was in & other stories and she said something about she can remember been in New Look when she was younger and seeing something nice then realising she already had it, now shes doing the same in & other stories and she was very proud of that glow up.
Does she not realise how out of touch she is with her followers. Most of them can only afford to shop at New Look.

Reactions: 13
Not even a beach, but the banks of the Thames 🤣 how tragic!
Ewwwww. Not the beach, there are actual beaches near her parents house!
Why does she keep talking about ‘shoots’ as if she’s a model, going to a beach for an amazon advert isn’t a shoot!!
Modelling isn't fun, instagram influencers are treated like demi gods in comparison and paid so much more. Wtf is she obsessed with trying to be a model???

Wonder why she and James keep everything so offline? They are both public figures and would boost each other's profiles.[/QUOTE]

(Edited a fair bit! as i kept messing up the quotes!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ewwwww. Not the beach, there are actual beaches near her parents house!

Modelling isn't fun, instagram influencers are treated like demi gods in comparison and paid so much more. Wtf is she obsessed with trying to be a model???

Wonder why she and James keep everything so offline? They are both public figures and would boost each other's profiles.

(Edited a fair bit! as i kept messing up the quotes!)
[/QUOTE]
She would see modelling as clarification and validation that she’s slim and good looking, the two things she cares most about in the world 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why is she so mysterious? In her vlog today talks about going for dinner “with friends” but doesn’t show or mention anyone. Same with that mystery Hershey’s box from “some special”. Is she lowkey just alone/sending herself stuff and that’s why we never get any details?

Reactions: 14
Why is she so mysterious? In her vlog today talks about going for dinner “with friends” but doesn’t show or mention anyone. Same with that mystery Hershey’s box from “some special”. Is she lowkey just alone/sending herself stuff and that’s why we never get any details?
She can’t be going for dinner with friends unless they’re pretending they’re from the same household. So either another example of Emily breaking lockdown rules, or lying and just having dinner by herself

Reactions: 13
Why is she in London for her nails?!
Ya...I am confused. I thought she did her nails at home using that Mylee gel nail kit. She showed it on her vlog. And two days later she went and got the same black gel nail done at the salon??? All lies.

Reactions: 14
She tries super hard to seem mysterious, and like she has a lot going on all the time. I've noticed she especially does this with regards to work - talks about meetings and shoots, and having to wake up early, to make it seem like she's always working.

Reactions: 11
She was also on about her steps again. There’s no way she only had over 2,000 steps after a day that included walking around London. She’s definitely forcing herself to hit more that 10,000 steps a day and then lying about how much she’s done and her targets.

So she was looking for the wellies for that bizarre Amazon “shoot”. Poor M was forced to wear her Doc Martens. She said she didn’t have outdoor shoes with her, which is why she NEEDED expensive branded wellies. Are Docs not outdoor shoes? Am I wearing my Docs wrong??

Did anyone think the Amazon thing was kind of in poor taste? Like the broken up pieces of an aeroplane to make it look like a crash on an island? The whole thing was just not a good idea.

She went to dinner with Em Sheldon, Josie and someone called Freddy

Em Sheldon was maintaining that is a socially distanced dinner and they were all being safe

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.