Emily Canham #7 Imhereforever bein tall, will James return from LA at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Libertine1975 for the thread title with 55 likes.
I had to edit slightly to fit - original is Imhereforever being tall, Will James come back from LA at all?

if someone could do a rundown that would be fab - I need to watch Boris and then Strictly is on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest twitter - at least mcdonalds will stay open.. yeh like she eats mcdonalds 🙄

Reactions: 6
In summary:

Looking very skinny and ill in the latest blog.
Broke lockdown rules to get her eyebrows done, posted a video of it which she deleted when many people commented on her breaking the law.
James has been in LA for months with no sign of him coming back to the UK.
She has given up her flat in London and is back living with her parents.
She has sold her house in Kettering and someone has found she has a new instagram called welcomehome which states it is a renovation journey.

Most recent blog has her staying in a hotel in London for 'work' attending a Barre class and getting her nails done.

She is being investigated by the ASA but no updated in action taken against her.

Reactions: 16
In summary:

Looking very skinny and ill in the latest blog.
Broke lockdown rules to get her eyebrows done, posted a video of it which she deleted when many people commented on her breaking the law.
James has been in LA for months with no sign of him coming back to the UK.
She has given up her flat in London and is back living with her parents.
She has sold her house in Kettering and someone has found she has a new instagram called welcomehome which states it is a renovation journey.

Most recent blog has her staying in a hotel in London for 'work' attending a Barre class and getting her nails done.

She is being investigated by the ASA but no updated in action taken against her.
When did James leave for LA

NOT to stick up for James or anything. But I know someone who works in America and lives in the UK, they’re able to fly back to the UK but with no guarantee of being able to get back into America which they’ll need to do so have to take the jump to stay in America over Christmas so I wouldn’t be expecting James home anytime soon.

Reactions: 7
Second lockdown announced! Sooooo we’re expecting freshly bladed brows in what, around 2 weeks time?!

Reactions: 14
What is the context of her tweet?
It was for the one direction 10th anniversary. All the other members tweeted about it except Zayn. Zayn left the band as it really affected his mental health so it’s unsurprising he didn’t talk about it, Emily tried to make it a thing and his fans jumped to his defence.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Should i watch the video to find out why her Mom threw her chicken in the bin, or will someone reveal the plot twist here?

Reactions: 3
It was for the one direction 10th anniversary. All the other members tweeted about it except Zayn. Zayn left the band as it really affected his mental health so it’s unsurprising he didn’t talk about it, Emily tried to make it a thing and his fans jumped to his defence.
Not to defend her, but she wasn’t the only one tweeting stuff like that. She just did it for the clout and attention. She got dragged by 1D fans that day, most of whom probably didn’t even follow Emily. I know it annoyed people as it was discussed here at the time and people explained well why they were annoyed, but it’s not the reason her career has “gone down hill” like that other poster is suggesting. Emily has tanked her own career with her awful content all by herself. That tweet hasn’t been mentioned since it happened, so I don’t think it’s had any impact on her.

Reactions: 6
Should i watch the video to find out why her Mom threw her chicken in the bin, or will someone reveal the plot twist here?
It wasn't in the video! She just showed her on the phone to her Mum saying she couldn't find it and then her Mum replying that she threw it in the bin. The vlog was quite worrying because she looks incredibly thin, especially in her arms and her protruding hip bones

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.