Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she needs a boyfriend who it out of the spot light , and just had a normal job, but I know that’s not very “Emily”

Reactions: 8
She hardly gets likes anymore, she really thought by seeing james that she would become really famous and going to parties with Mcfly 😅😅😅

Reactions: 7
She seems depressed because she has been dumped, or has cottoned onto the fact james is doing the slowwwwwww phase dumping. I think she really likes him tbh. Why is another matter. She lwft a lot of jer belongings littered in his cornwall and la pads, marking her territory, it means nothing to him clearly as his last gf lived with his parents while he left her! Lets hope she is prepared to lose all that stuff and chalk it up to experience

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She seems depressed because she has been dumped, or has cottoned onto the fact james is doing the slowwwwwww phase dumping. I think she really likes him tbh. Why is another matter. She lwft a lot of jer belongings littered in his cornwall and la pads, marking her territory, it means nothing to him clearly as his last gf lived with his parents while he left her! Lets hope she is prepared to lose all that stuff and chalk it up to experience
Yup, I really agree, for some reason she seems to be really obsessed with him and the more he seems uninterested the more desperate she gets, I feel bad for her honestly, ive been there with an older (not famous) man who i was so obsessed with and he completely gas-lit and manipulated me and i looked up to him. She is not happy with the not showing off on social media, look how much Jake and Charlie were both in the lime light, even Charlie who seemed like he didnt want to be all over socials she could still convince to be in videos, it looks really bad that she cant get him to show his face on her socials. He totally has a side girl and im sure she knows but at this point her confidence is so shot she cant do anything about it. If you look at her appearance too she seems totally more worn out and swollen and depressed since being with him

Reactions: 7
I’m going through a similar thing to Emily, and it has effected my eating - I think they are breaking up but none of them want to say it, just from personal experience. That’s why she won’t go out, I think she’s really depressed and probably really anxious so she keeps being impulsive online. I feel really sorry for her, I think she is really in love with him - or the idea of him. I think he should grow up and tell her so she can move on

Reactions: 12
Was just reading one of her old threads and it was talking about when Emily and James first got together she spent pretty much the whole of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day driving him around and it made her arthritis flare up so she then got her dad to drive him around... has he ever actually given a tit about her, very sad to see really

Also.. skip to 2:18 and watch from there I can’t believe she kept this up when she’s now dating James lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Was just reading one of her old threads and it was talking about when Emily and James first got together she spent pretty much the whole of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day driving him around and it made her arthritis flare up so she then got her dad to drive him around... has he ever actually given a tit about her, very sad to see really

Also.. skip to 2:18 and watch from there I can’t believe she kept this up when she’s now dating James lol
I can't believe how different she looks and sounds.

Reactions: 9

Her voice is SO different, she really is trying to be someone she’s not these days eh?

Reactions: 10

That was last Christmas. If he came back to the UK in the morning she would 100% run off to pick him up at the airport and drive him down to Cornwall like she did in March.

She has a McFly playlist on her profile and you can see that she’s made a number of videos private. Would love to know what was said that she got rid of them and left that incredibly cringey video up! Must have been something bad in them...

Reactions: 4

Yeah it was really embarrassing I remember she had Sophie working on this big Christmas gift project for him for like 2 weeks (which im sure she convinced her to do) and i think he just gave her some old T-shirt merch of his that he probably couldnt sell anymore. Also l watched her what I got for my bday from this past year and she doesnt mention any gifts from James which is weird because she says who a lot of other gifts are from for example the candles were from her management, I think something else was from her big sister, Sophie got her some bath bomb thing but no comment from her on which gifts were from James.... and a lot of the gifts she kept saying " i picked this out a couple weeks ago or i purchased this last month" and other things implying she bought them for herself, like its kinda sad she had to include gifts she got herself in there bc she doesnt have that many friends/was trying to make out like James actually got her something/more gifts than he did

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah it was really embarrassing I remember she had Sophie working on this big Christmas gift project for him for like 2 weeks (which im sure she convinced her to do) and i think he just gave her some old T-shirt merch of his that he probably couldnt sell anymore. Also l watched her what I got for my bday from this past year and she doesnt mention any gifts from James which is weird because she says who a lot of other gifts are from for example the candles were from her management, I think something else was from her big sister, Sophie got her some bath bomb thing but no comment from her on which gifts were from James.... and a lot of the gifts she kept saying " i picked this out a couple weeks ago or i purchased this last month" and other things implying she bought them for herself, like its kinda sad she had to include gifts she got herself in there bc she doesnt have that many friends/was trying to make out like James actually got her something/more gifts than he did
I think he got her a remote control car or something

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I only buy and get presents from family and my closest friend and we literally go overboard for each other. I think as people get older you don't really buy friends presents but go for a meal or drinks.

I think the showing all her gifted items were a way for her to look popular and include affiliate links in her video description.

I can see the remote control car which was apparently her dream car being a joke present from James but I don't think those things are cheap either. I am starting to think they have been fighting from what she has apparently been saying. I don't think he plans to come back from LA anytime soon and I can't see her going out there.

Reactions: 2
She’s removed the TikTok of the “crazy room
No one uses” makeover after she got slated in the comments

Reactions: 19

Not watched yet...but wasn't james embarrassed in front of daddy canhum to be chauffeured around?!

He got her some horrible but expensive gucci furry loafers she mentioned in her omerghad I'm leaving london flat tour. I think he has got her a bag too. Not sure why she hides it?

He is definitely dumping her without actually dumping her. Dick move!

Her voice is SO different, she really is trying to be someone she’s not these days eh?
Lydia millen junior.

Reactions: 4
She’s removed the TikTok of the “crazy room
No one uses” makeover after she got slated in the comments
Aww that’s how I first found her! I thought ’Wow this is generous of her parents letting her redecorate a room and how sweet of her brother (James!) helping her with the vacuum cleaner up the stairs.’ I thought it was odd that she was holed up in a rather nice house in Cornwall and came to the conclusion that it was her parents second home and they’d decamped at the start of lockdown. Then I followed her insta and looked her up on YouTube. Was interested in the closet clear out video until I actually started watching it and things started to smell a bit fishy so I googled her name and here I am, arrived a couple of months ago and read all the Emily threads. If she’d never have done her ‘crazy room’ TikTok I’d never have found you lot!

And her constantly hiding #ad in the corner of her insta stories frustrates the hell out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

just seen this from jake, she gets him to sing a busted song, honestly bet she was playing it cool but inside seeing jake and Leah’s relationship it’s killing her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.