Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’s stuck in the mentality of when she became “famous”? Taylor Swift talked about it in her documentary. Would explain why she still behaves like an idiot teenager.
Yes, and I think James has the exact same problem. He thinks he’s still 20 in Britain’s biggest boyband.

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen jake and leahs new video.. her fake tan is awful

Also, emilys video is shoddy. Just her standing in the kitchen eating basically.. love how she rolled her cardigan up to show her abs 🙄 Her personality is grating! Im sure she never used to be like this

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
In Emilys new video the first few minutes when she had her cardigan on normally and then she cropped it up to show off her shape my eyes rolled soooo hard.

I like leah i find her sooo funny, but also, she never has them jeans off

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen jake and leahs new video.. her fake tan is awful
I actually really like them together, I think they’re a much better match than Emily and Jake ever were and for sure better than Emily and James are now lol. Also Leah took the piss out of her fake tan on her insta story, she knows it was bad. They seem cute together from the snippets I’ve seen of them, granted I don’t watch their videos though

Reactions: 6
She’s so toxic. She never talks about running ever but literally because she had a bite of a cinnamon roll and a bite of gingerbread has to go out for a run. She basically ate nothing that whole video. She defo didn’t finish the meatballs

Reactions: 11
Watched the new video and I have thoughts!

Is she saying muesli & lasagna weird or was that just me? As in super posh and not her real voice

why has she tucked up an already cropped cardigan? She’s absolutely ridiculous.

she’s wanting to bring out a recipe book when none of that baking went right? 🙄

there’s absolutely no way she went for a run ffs.

why is liking IKEA meatballs or not a controversial topic?

this video should really be taking one bite of IKEA food

Reactions: 10
Watched the new video and I have thoughts!

Is she saying muesli & lasagna weird or was that just me? As in super posh and not her real voice

why has she tucked up an already cropped cardigan? She’s absolutely ridiculous.

she’s wanting to bring out a recipe book when none of that baking went right? 🙄

there’s absolutely no way she went for a run ffs.

why is liking IKEA meatballs or not a controversial topic?

this video should really be taking one bite of IKEA food

I thought the same thing about the cardigan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve had an eating disorder since 14 and feeling bigger in winter for me was a huge trigger and Every November I would end up in a worrying place weight wise because I’d shrink myself to make up for the extra layers. Also, I lived in a flat (and like Emily said she needed to move because she has issues creeping back she needed to sort) when I could feel my issues creeping back I handed my notice in without my parents knowing sold
All my belongings and just went home (that way they couldn’t say no 😂) - I just KNEW I had to go home...didn’t work I ended up in hospital fail 😫

Listening to her and watching her she really reminds me of myself at her age (but she’s much prettier). Worrying. I guarantee if she has a set of pictures and the ugliest in the face selfie was the thinnest looking she would post that rather than a prettier one with a less flattering pose (she never looks ugly though she is very beautiful )
Yes I agree, I really do think thats why she went back to her parents, that or a breakup, all the other times she has moved back have been a temp thing during a break up until she can get on her feet again, but then again that was when she was living with Jake and Charlie had moved into her flat, whereas James has only ever stayed for what seems like a week, so I do think its the weight thing & especially saying it was her and her moms idea to do the eating ikea food for 24 hours, maybe thats her moms way of trying to make her eat more food at least for 24 hours for the purpose of the video ( although of course she doesnt actually eat it ) but at least its an attempt

Yes I agree, I really do think thats why she went back to her parents, that or a breakup, all the other times she has moved back have been a temp thing during a break up until she can get on her feet again, but then again that was when she was living with Jake and Charlie had moved into her flat, whereas James has only ever stayed for what seems like a week, so I do think its the weight thing & especially saying it was her and her moms idea to do the eating ikea food for 24 hours, maybe thats her moms way of trying to make her eat more food at least for 24 hours for the purpose of the video ( although of course she doesnt actually eat it ) but at least its an attempt
I think the worst thing you could do for someone who is dealing with an eating disorder is to encourage them to make content around food. So I really hope that this isn’t her mothers mentality epically as she’s supposed to be a counsellor.

I don’t personally think she’s home because she’s confronting any sort of issues herself. She’s probably after buying a new house or is planning to move to LA so moved home instead of having the empty flat in London. There was no way she was going to stay there when james returned to LA for months. A lot of people have moved home due to the pandemic.

Reactions: 14
He’s actually quite rude and obnoxious - coming from personal experience 😬 used to be my fave Busted member but he’s not very friendly in person 👀
I’m going to counter that and say also having personal experience, both him and his wife are super lovely people, or have been every time I’ve dealt with them.

emily canham #7 - james is a no show, off to get more filler and attention seek on instagram she goes

Her sister seemed very quiet and normal in her video i think she may have seen comments about herself being stuck up

As with emily, she seems to be getting more and more and more stuck up so much that she looks fake as tit

All her stories recently allude to her being single but then they’re still commenting on each other’s photos. I wonder if she’s blocked him from seeing her stories and she’s trying to get another males attention and will break up with James once she’s found someone? Seems like she didn’t dump Charlie until she got with James either

All her stories recently allude to her being single but then they’re still commenting on each other’s photos. I wonder if she’s blocked him from seeing her stories and she’s trying to get another males attention and will break up with James once she’s found someone? Seems like she didn’t dump Charlie until she got with James either
I think her aim is to date someone close to the sidemen/in that social circle tbh

Reactions: 8
Or someone actually super famous
I think it’s getting to the stage that Emily is going to be incapable of loving anyone as much as she loves herself.

There’s no doubt about the fact James has his flaws but I do think he really liked her when they got together. It certainly feels like as she’s become more of a self obsessed twit, he’s distanced himself somewhat because of it.

Obviously it’s all speculation and simply my opinion, but it seems like James likes and wants the type of girl Emily thinks she is (ie, the type of girl she was); naturally pretty, low maintenance, happy to just kick back in jeans and a pair of Vans whereas she’s actually become the girl that breaks the law to get her eyebrows tattooed and seemingly pumps herself with filler every week, supports fast fashion and craves attention more than she appreciates true affection.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s getting to the stage that Emily is going to be incapable of loving anyone as much as she loves herself.

There’s no doubt about the fact James has his flaws but I do think he really liked her when they got together. It certainly feels like as she’s become more of a self obsessed twit, he’s distanced himself somewhat because of it.

Obviously it’s all speculation and simply my opinion, but it seems like James likes and wants the type of girl Emily thinks she is (ie, the type of girl she was); naturally pretty, low maintenance, happy to just kick back in jeans and a pair of Vans whereas she’s actually become the girl that breaks the law to get her eyebrows tattooed and seemingly pumps herself with filler every week, supports fast fashion and craves attention more than she appreciates true affection.
I think james is a selfish guy who is focused on his music which is his number one priority. He wants someone who will fit in with what he wants and leave him to be a musician for large chunks of time, no questions or demands on his time. Pretty, thin amd youthful are a must for a vain musician too! Emily wants someone as devoted to her as jake was, i do think they are over each other, i mean someone like jake not jake. I get the impression she thought all men would be as devoted in relationships as he was. James is independent, and kind of too selfish to be a good serious boyfriend. He has probably said as much and thinks this gives him the right to be a twit to her in terms of commitment. I bet he talks about 'their careers' being important. Meaning his.

I watched the ikea foods, "testing bites of ikea food" and enjoyed the casual rolled up cardi! I hope she had something else to eat. (Some soup - something / anything!)

It's my view from these vids she is sad about james, her normally small appetite has vanished. I can empathise, so her behaviour doesn't seem that unusual to me. She needs to force herself to have a decent meal a day even if she isn't craving it for her long term health.

I also agree with the posters who say they don't think she is planning on staying at home for any longer than necessary - it is for saving money only! She is lucky her parents let her back imo, but clearly sophie loves having her famous big sister home though!

Last edited:
I think james is a selfish guy who is focused on his music which is his number one priority. He wants someone who will fit in with what he wants and leave him to be a musician for large chunks of time, no questions or demands on his time. Pretty, thin amd youthful are a must for a vain musician too! Emily wants someone as devoted to her as jake was, i do think they are over each other, i mean someone like jake not jake. I get the impression she thought all men would be as devoted in relationships as he was. James is independent, and kind of too selfish to be a good serious boyfriend. He has probably said as much and thinks this gives him the right to be a twit to her in terms of commitment. I bet he talks about 'their careers' being important. Meaning his.

I watched the ikea foods, "testing bites of ikea food" and enjoyed the casual rolled up cardi! I hope she had something else to eat. (Some soup - something / anything!)

It's my view from these vids she is sad about james, her normally small appetite has vanished. I can empathise, so her behaviour doesn't seem that unusual to me. She needs to force herself to have a decent meal a day even if she isn't craving it for her long term health.

I also agree with the posters who say they don't think she is planning on staying at home for any longer than necessary - it is for saving money only! She is lucky her parents let her back imo, but clearly sophie loves having her famous big sister home though!
Thing is, I don’t think his music is his number one priority. He’s not done any promo for it, he’s not even in the country for any of its release. He wants to be in LA, that’s where his life is and I think if Emily lived in LA from day one they’d be living together and fine. Like how he was with Gabby for years in NYC, they did everything together!

He’s lived in LA for years and only came back for promo and tours with the bands, he was doing this with Portia as well, in fact he left to live in LA while they were together. He probably never lay all the cards out on the table or she was too caught up in him being “famous” to realise it will never be a real grown up relationship.

The kindest thing he could for her is to let her go and she needs to find someone who will support her and help her - she needs just a normal lad away from YouTube etc who will bring her back down to Earth.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.