Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it's alwaysw

just seen this from jake, she gets him to sing a busted song, honestly bet she was playing it cool but inside seeing jake and Leah’s relationship it’s killing her

Well, it's always weird seeing an ex who was important to you move on with someone else.

Reactions: 1
Not sure he was that important to her (to her bank account, maybe). She spent years telling everyone how toxic he was 😂
I think that was because she was hurting, and it is something that characters on her fav tv series do before magically moving on or getting back together

Even if she's over it 100% it is still odd to see someone do all the things they used to do with you with someone else in my imo.

James treats her mean.
Jake was wayyyy too keen. He showered her with gifts and attention. Set the bar high!!!

Well, that's what i think anyway.

Reactions: 8
Her story🤣🤣🤣 desperate for comments. She loves chatting to people in her comments? By saying ily?🤣🤣
Div

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She announced at the start of the year that she was only going to upload one video a week to focus on doing good quality videos, the only problem is Emily isn’t capable of quality content.
when are we getting the good quality videos? Does anyone know...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never commented before, but I had to say something. I’m really confused as to why Emily replies to her Instagram comments like she’s a mega star?? It just makes her look desperate??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never commented before, but I had to say something. I’m really confused as to why Emily replies to her Instagram comments like she’s a mega star?? It just makes her look desperate??
Because she is a personality vacuum

Reactions: 8
Do we think that James is going to come back after his album drops/for Christmas this year or no ?

Reactions: 1
Her new vlog:
- she looks emaciated in the clips where she’s making lunch in her sports bra and leggings. You can tell she thinks looks good, but bones popping out of shoulders and hips is not a good look for anyone
- the abrupt edit after her mum told her she threw her chicken into the bin, you just know she started screaming at her mum hence the edit. She’s such a brat.
- she defo just ate salad leaves despite her saying she didn’t. The lady doth protest too much. I hate when youtubers with food issues know they eat too little and try and say otherwise cos they know how bad it looks. Saffron Barker does this a lot.
- wow letting herself have a latte purely because she only ate leaves for lunch, get help, Emily
- I’m sorry but she had no “work” to do in London. Travelling to a Tier 2 city for no good reason. You can bet the when the video comes out that she was filming in the hotel that it’s just some L’Oréal or garnier crap that she could’ve filmed at home. Note how she says she’s “all done with most of what I wanted to get done here” but doesn’t say what it was. She came to London to get her gel nails done and go to a barre class cos she know she won’t be able to come back for a while. She’s vapid and irresponsible

Reactions: 14
She defo ate just leaves or if she didnt she went out of her way to make it look like she did. She could have just said oh i had tuna..
She is loooking so desperate these days. She probs just had a hotel booked and made the most of it to get away from her fam. He vlog was boring and kind of depressing i feel during this time people want feel good vlogs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.