Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, I don’t think his music is his number one priority. He’s not done any promo for it, he’s not even in the country for any of its release. He wants to be in LA, that’s where his life is and I think if Emily lived in LA from day one they’d be living together and fine. Like how he was with Gabby for years in NYC, they did everything together!

He’s lived in LA for years and only came back for promo and tours with the bands, he was doing this with Portia as well, in fact he left to live in LA while they were together. He probably never lay all the cards out on the table or she was too caught up in him being “famous” to realise it will never be a real grown up relationship.

The kindest thing he could for her is to let her go and she needs to find someone who will support her and help her - she needs just a normal lad away from YouTube etc who will bring her back down to Earth.
She'll never go for someone normal again. She's fame hungry.

Reactions: 7
On her insta stories she reposted a post about how being ghosted on October is appropriate. I think regardless of whether she is actually indirecting James or just doing it for drama and speculation is odd. It definitely suggests that she can't speak to him about their issues and it just comes across as quite juvenile

Reactions: 15
I can’t keep up with her.

So she posted a video with a title about having a fresh start. Then didn’t mention anything about the fresh start

Her eating disorder may or may not have returned

she may or may not have seen a hot farmer on her way to get pumpkins and James may or may not have ghosted her

but it’s ok, coz she’s in Norfolk for a while and spent a day eating IKEA food she bought last month

wow, and they say Beyoncé’s busy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep, I’ve thought that since she did that video handcuffed to Calfreezy!
Thing is she’s way to boring for most of them and I’m under the impression apart from Ethan they’re all in relationships 😂

Reactions: 4
She would never get along with any of the actual Sidemen, even her video with Calfreezy was terrible because of her bland ass personality. The comments thought so as well, she couldn't catch a break lol

Reactions: 11
She'll never go for someone normal again. She's fame hungry.
She so could have hustled for someone better instead of wasting 3 years on James. I don't know what the obsession was with getting with him at all costs. The link to McFly? The house in LA? She had a lot going for her and was getting invited to premieres and parties, she definitely could have gotten with a sports star or something. She needs someone who is willing to be part of her YouTube life because she's so boring on her own and Sophie is not the answer to her declining career.

• Haha
She so could have hustled for someone better instead of wasting 3 years on James. I don't know what the obsession was with getting with him at all costs. The link to McFly? The house in LA? She had a lot going for her and was getting invited to premieres and parties, she definitely could have gotten with a sports star or something. She needs someone who is willing to be part of her YouTube life because she's so boring on her own and Sophie is not the answer to her declining career.
Definitely the link to McFly. She never even liked James, there was actually a video I think it was on Jake’s channel where he said something about McBusted being at her birthday party (I think as a joke) and she said she wouldn’t want James Bourne there lol. Considering Emily has been so rude about Jake I really wish he’d republish that video 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't understand emilys storys from lastnight. Why was she making out like she was going out. And about her not doing her make up... yet?

Reactions: 6
She just went live. There were only about 300 people on it all times which is really low for her amount of followers? Anyway some highlights:

- she said she spent years believing crap doctors told her about how she can’t do loads of things and now she just wants to do them and wants to climb Ben Nevis?! Ok...
- loads of questions about if she had broken up with James, she ignored them all
- said she’s feeling really down at the moment and her family were going out for dinner but she’s not going cos she’s feeling down
- said she’s struggling more now than she did in strict lockdown and she only leaves the house to grocery shop or go to the gym (raging social life in Kettering then! Guess reuniting with Libby was short lived?)
- made fun of the SicPuppy merch again: “does any one want this jumper? It’s got a really cool picture of a dog being sick on the back” *sarcastic tone*
- said she’s not getting a full fringe (shock) But her hairdresser is trying to persuade her to go blonde and she wants to (she won’t)
- said the baking book is coming but is no longer an e-book...God lord. The last the world needs is Emily canham releasing a full on book...
- someone asked why Tom Felton follows her and she looked so smug and said “well cos he does” then said she walked into “her” kitchen one day and he was just standing there like “hey Emily”. One, just say he’s a friend of James’ and two, it’s not YOUR kitchen
- imhereforever merch is being postponed yet again because she wants it to be perfect and she’s been working on it since she was in sixth form?! LOOOOL
- she says her content is dry and stale and she had so many cool ideas that corona robbed her of; two being the best markets in London video, and thrifting in London video
- she said she was personally invited to the launch of Disney+ in LA by Disney and had it before anyone else
- spoke a lot about a Samsung watch she was wearing so expect another undisclosed ad coming your way soon...
- said she remembers seeing McBusted at Newmarket and she cried because it “just wasn’t the same” and then left early. Way to diss your boyfriend’s band. I don’t get her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She just went live. There were only about 300 people on it all times which is really low for her amount of followers? Anyway some highlights:

- she said she spent years believing crap doctors told her about how she can’t do loads of things and now she just wants to do them and wants to climb Ben Nevis?! Ok...
- loads of questions about if she had broken up with James, she ignored them all
- said she’s feeling really down at the moment and her family were going out for dinner but she’s not going cos she’s feeling down
- said she’s struggling more now than she did in strict lockdown and she only leaves the house to grocery shop or go to the gym (raging social life in Kettering then! Guess reuniting with Libby was short lived?)
- made fun of the SicPuppy merch again: “does any one want this jumper? It’s got a really cool picture of a dog being sick on the back” *sarcastic tone*
- said she’s not getting a full fringe (shock) But her hairdresser is trying to persuade her to go blonde and she wants to (she won’t)
- said the baking book is coming but is no longer an e-book...God lord. The last the world needs is Emily canham releasing a full on book...
- someone asked why Tom Felton follows her and she looked so smug and said “well cos he does” then said he walked into “her” kitchen one day and he was just standing there like “hey Emily”. One, just say he’s a friend of James’ and two, it’s not YOUR kitchen
- imhereforever merch is being postponed yet again because she wants it to be perfect and she’s been working on it since she was in sixth form?! LOOOOL
- she says her content is dry and stale and she had so many cool ideas that corona robbed her of; two being the best markets in London video, and thrifting in London video
- she said she was personally invited to the launch of Disney+ in LA by Disney and had it before anyone else
- spoke a lot about a Samsung watch she was wearing so expect another undisclosed ad coming your way soon...
I did think as soon as I saw her in a video that she had ditched the Apple Watch and assumed it was a sponsored thing

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I don't understand emilys storys from lastnight. Why was she making out like she was going out. And about her not doing her make up... yet?
Yeah she just said in her live she doesn’t leave the house so this was fake and purely to show off. She’s insufferable

Reactions: 5
Got it before everyone else...she was in LA when it launched in the US in November last year, which is why she got it before it launched in the UK in March. Jesus wept, she's always trying to act so special.

• Haha
“A fresh start” - she’s well on the way to my unsubscribe list... patchy content and when she does post. Sigh.
So she’s definitely broken up then. Because all this woe is me content is really too much.
I’d say I hope she grows a personality during this lock down but she’s not that young... she really should have more ... presence of herself by now.

Reactions: 8
She tweeted, "Life is going so fast" How? We are in the middle of a pandemic, she lives at home and basically hasnt been doing any social media work, so whats going fast? and all these subtle hints about James... either theyre going to break up or she just realizes she cant do the goals aesthetic with him so is doing the drama aesthetic instead :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
It’s so hard to tell if she’s egging on comments about James for attention or genuinely is going through a rough patch lol, because with the way her content is going, I can’t blame her for stooping that low if that’s the case

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.