Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people on this thread pull apart Emily for her wrongdoings but you literally just seem jealous.

We know she isn’t perfect, that’s why we’re here but your comment is largely unfounded, rude and uncalled for in my opinion.
It's just my opinion

Reactions: 1
Shocked at how different she looks in her new vlog😳 she needs to just get off the internet for a while, constantly hinting and complaining about living with her family and needing to get away, her vlogs are just depressing. Surely as a mental health professional her mum should intervene??

Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.