Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she really just booked a night in a hotel to film an ad for garnier, loreal or whoever. duck me, get a grip Emily. We are on the verge of another total lockdown and she’s staying hotel when she doesn’t NEED to and swanning off to barre classes and nail appointments. The entitlement is astronomical

Reactions: 12
she actually looks so sad in that video. I dont blame her really. she used to go on about how much she loved london...now she's stuck in Kettering, with no friends - confined to her bedroom most of the time. This just sucks for any 20 something

Reactions: 11
she actually looks so sad in that video. I dont blame her really. she used to go on about how much she loved london...now she's stuck in Kettering, with no friends - confined to her bedroom most of the time. This just sucks for any 20 something
Is Kettering where Anastasia kingsnorth is from too? Im surprised they haven’t met up to do a non socially distanced collab

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She deffo booked that hotel for the bathroom lol.

also if thats the quality content she takes all week to film then what the duck.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't look good in that vlog. Her face is really drawn and she is looking to skinny. Something is going on with her.

Reactions: 12
She doesn't look good in that vlog. Her face is really drawn and she is looking to skinny. Something is going on with her.
I actually felt bad for her. She’s doesn’t look well and seemed so down.

The talk of food is very troubling but I also thought it was bad that she was supposed to be in London for 2pm but she still HAD to go to the gym beforehand. And “treating” herself to a Barre class in London.

She needs to dump james, get out of her parents house and get new management because nothing is working for her.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely feel for her after watching her last video. It's clear that she is hurting. I know we give her a lot of s*** on this thread but it's not nice seeing a young girl looking so broken. I hope she can take time to get help and heal from whatever it is she is going through.

Reactions: 16
Her new vlog:
- she looks emaciated in the clips where she’s making lunch in her sports bra and leggings. You can tell she thinks looks good, but bones popping out of shoulders and hips is not a good look for anyone
- the abrupt edit after her mum told her she threw her chicken into the bin, you just know she started screaming at her mum hence the edit. She’s such a brat.
- she defo just ate salad leaves despite her saying she didn’t. The lady doth protest too much. I hate when youtubers with food issues know they eat too little and try and say otherwise cos they know how bad it looks. Saffron Barker does this a lot.
- wow letting herself have a latte purely because she only ate leaves for lunch, get help, Emily
- I’m sorry but she had no “work” to do in London. Travelling to a Tier 2 city for no good reason. You can bet the when the video comes out that she was filming in the hotel that it’s just some L’Oréal or garnier crap that she could’ve filmed at home. Note how she says she’s “all done with most of what I wanted to get done here” but doesn’t say what it was. She came to London to get her gel nails done and go to a barre class cos she know she won’t be able to come back for a while. She’s vapid and irresponsible
Shes also been tweeting about how life is moving so fast now and shes got so much on her plate. Anyone else confused as to what that could be? There is literally nothing go on right now for her for work bc of the pandemic, James is away, I cant think of anything else she has to do aside from some christmas shopping?
I do feel really bad for her and i hope she gets everything sorted, she seems very unhappy the past little bit.

Reactions: 6
First post in this thread, watched Emily for years and omg she looks so ill in her new vlog, especially when she was making food in the kitchen the top of her arms, hips and bum 🙁 seems it's came on pretty fast just over the last few months? Hope she's got support around her

Reactions: 1
I think she regrets her and jake splitting up. I think she thought she could do better. And now he is with leah, who is gorgeous and they are so happy. Its hurting her

Reactions: 7
I think she was hoping for an easy way out with James and it just didn’t work out that way. In school the second things got tough she got her mum to take her out of classes and was always treated like a princess, first with her parents and then with jake. Since then it’s really all gone to tit, Charlie her childhood love broke her heart, and then James, a way for her to get closer to McFly.
Also didn’t work out that way and now she can’t even fangirl in public anymore. She probably thought life would only go up, he’s an older guy, probably wants to have kids and settle down, has a house in LA and Cornwall. In reality this should’ve given her Plenty to vlog. But really he hates being on camera so she’s just a stuck with nothing and no one to film with.

no amount of money would convince me that this girl is truly happy with James. Emily likes being the center of attention and he’s really not buying it. She’s used to traveling with her boyfriends and documenting it but how much has she travelled with James? A weekend trip to Venice, a quick last minute trip to Dubai and a weekend in Vegas. That seems about it?

Reactions: 7
I genuinely feel for her after watching her last video. It's clear that she is hurting. I know we give her a lot of s*** on this thread but it's not nice seeing a young girl looking so broken. I hope she can take time to get help and heal from whatever it is she is going through.
I totally agree. I hope her family are noticing and keeping an eye on her. She looked completely done with everything in that video this morning. There is definitely something more going on

Reactions: 2
And when she said she would usually have a flat white but basically she would let herself have a caramel whatever coffee since she had salad for lunch... She's definitely counting calories. (Sorry I'm not a coffee drinker so can't remember the exact drinks but you get my point 😂)

Reactions: 9
Is there any place you can find/watch their old youtube videos together (jake & emily?)

She's an attention seeking bleep that is making herself look ill for more views and to get people worrying. Because she has nothing else going for her. She has lost thousands of followers, she gets 10k likes now when she WAS up in the 60k mark at one time. It all went down hill for her after that pathetic zayne tweet. Her level of fame hunger is embarrassing and even James is embarrassed. She needs to just cancel and go work in a petrol station in shame of her petty actions in life

• Wow
The hip bones in the leggings...
That's all I'm going to say.
Oh dear.

She's an attention seeking bleep that is making herself look ill for more views and to get people worrying. Because she has nothing else going for her. She has lost thousands of followers, she gets 10k likes now when she WAS up in the 60k mark at one time. It all went down hill for her after that pathetic zayne tweet. Her level of fame hunger is embarrassing and even James is embarrassed. She needs to just cancel and go work in a petrol station in shame of her petty actions in life
Some people on this thread pull apart Emily for her wrongdoings but you literally just seem jealous.

We know she isn’t perfect, that’s why we’re here but your comment is largely unfounded, rude and uncalled for in my opinion.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.