Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I don’t think either of them want to do the breaking up, nor are they happy enough together from what it seems. I think paid work might be drying up for her or it’s the fact that James went back to LA and she can’t visit. To be fair from his point of view it seems more desirable to be locked down in LA than where they were in the uk

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Off topic but if anyone wants a smile jakes story today of him and Leah singing really melted my heart, made my day🤣

Reactions: 8
When she said how she’s switched up from lattes to flat whites, for a second I thought she was going to be a normal person and explain how she’s gotten bored of them or wanted to try something different but no: it has to be about her eating disorder and how she “doesn’t need” all that extra milk and how lattes are so so filling 🙄 must be exhausting to her honestly. It’s actually kinda sad.

Also I don’t know why she constantly is making all these comments as if she’s single. Can you imagine if a male youtuber with a girlfriend said “don’t want to look stupid in case or hot farmer girl appears” or put on his story “which YouTube girl do you think I should date” like, it’s bizarre behaviour and borderline disrespectful.

Reactions: 28
When she said how she’s switched up from lattes to flat whites, for a second I thought she was going to be a normal person and explain how she’s gotten bored of them or wanted to try something different but no: it has to be about her eating disorder and how she “doesn’t need” all that extra milk and how lattes are so so filling 🙄 must be exhausting to her honestly. It’s actually kinda sad.

Also I don’t know why she constantly is making all these comments as if she’s single. Can you imagine if a male youtuber with a girlfriend said “don’t want to look stupid in case or hot farmer girl appears” or put on his story “which YouTube girl do you think I should date” like, it’s bizarre behaviour and borderline disrespectful.
She may be doing it to get James jealous or get his attention

Reactions: 4
So on her second account she’s posted a photo of her and em Sheldon and they don’t look to dissimilar in height, I know we already knew this but she’s 100% not 5’10” or else you’d notice it

It’s deffo disrespectful, no ‘borderline’ about it.
It points to her being incredibly insecure and potentially having a personality disorder.

To be in the public eye so much via Youtube, have a supposedly stable and loving relationship, yet still need validation via people matchmaking you with others is genuinely tragic and points directly at quite how unhappy she actually is in herself, her job and her relationship.

Reactions: 9
It’s deffo disrespectful, no ‘borderline’ about it.
It points to her being incredibly insecure and potentially having a personality disorder.

To be in the public eye so much via Youtube, have a supposedly stable and loving relationship, yet still need validation via people matchmaking you with others is genuinely tragic and points directly at quite how unhappy she actually is in herself, her job and her relationship.
She is incredibly immature.

Reactions: 7
So on her second account she’s posted a photo of her and em Sheldon and they don’t look to dissimilar in height, I know we already knew this but she’s 100% not 5’10” or else you’d notice it
How tall is Em Sheldon???

I’ve looked at lots of other photos of them as I’m now doubting myself in almost all of the ones where they’re standing next to each other one of them either has a bent leg or tilted head but I still think she’s more 5’7” ish

She’s like in a primary school/ year 7 kind of relationship where you fall out with your boyfriend and mention other boys or flirt with other boys to make them jealous.

Reactions: 15
Off topic but if anyone wants a smile jakes story today of him and Leah singing really melted my heart, made my day🤣
Oh goodness I never watch their stories but that was so cute! Leah is very talented and you can see she’s ambitious too. They’re v cute together. Soz M x

Honestly I hope for her sake they have broken up, he doesn’t treat her well at all
Imo they kind of have broken up... in all. He has done all but formally dump her. Moved to the other side of the world... left her behind.

Emily love, you've been ditched.

(Such a dick move on hos part, but guys will treat you how you let them)

Reactions: 16
Do you think she’s stuck in the mentality of when she became “famous”? Taylor Swift talked about it in her documentary. Would explain why she still behaves like an idiot teenager.

Reactions: 2
I personally didn't believe she had issues with food as I didnt think she looked ill as others did. I'm naturally thin and when I was younger and a size 4, I had many nasty comments spread behind my back on how I had a eating disorder, so I never like to assume things about that. However, her zara video was worrying. She clearly has body dismorphia and its probably a good thing she is living with her parents right now.
I’ve had an eating disorder since 14 and feeling bigger in winter for me was a huge trigger and Every November I would end up in a worrying place weight wise because I’d shrink myself to make up for the extra layers. Also, I lived in a flat (and like Emily said she needed to move because she has issues creeping back she needed to sort) when I could feel my issues creeping back I handed my notice in without my parents knowing sold
All my belongings and just went home (that way they couldn’t say no 😂) - I just KNEW I had to go home...didn’t work I ended up in hospital fail 😫

Listening to her and watching her she really reminds me of myself at her age (but she’s much prettier). Worrying. I guarantee if she has a set of pictures and the ugliest in the face selfie was the thinnest looking she would post that rather than a prettier one with a less flattering pose (she never looks ugly though she is very beautiful )

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This was clearly filmed weeks ago, she said about it being the last bit of school holidays, half term has only just finished/started
My kids were off this week... back on Mon in the same area x

Reactions: 1
The reason she stayed in London was to get what? Photos for her Instagram? Honestly these floggers amaze me with how they hype up something so small

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.