Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She broke them at the start of lockdown by driving back and forth and then ending up in Cornwall where people were literally begging people to stay away. She broke them when getting her face plumped up before she was allowed. I think she’s just got better at hiding it .
And 0 social distancing with Lucy, her sister and Dan!

Reactions: 4
Sorry my mistake! I totally forgot about the beauty treatments and the rest. I was only thinking of her not going out to pubs or clubs with friends like all the others have been in the past few weeks. Sorry!

Reactions: 5
Sorry my mistake! I totally forgot about the beauty treatments and the rest. I was only thinking of her not going out to pubs or clubs with friends like all the others have been in the past few weeks. Sorry!
She isn't in London anymore as she is living back with her parents and she doesn't drink anyway so I can't see her going out to clubs etc.

Reactions: 3
I do agree that she’s a lot better than most of the other influencers! But I think that’s more lack of choice than caring about the rules

Just seen she’s left a “🙌” in a comment under Charlie Simpsons latest post for his new music... that’s more than James has gotten from her then again, I’m expecting something much much better from Charlie!

Reactions: 2
The CrAzy room, no Emily, clearly it’s an unused bedroom, she is such a piece of cardboard, my god

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just shared a throwback on her insta story of her at Disneyland in 2018 is that the trip she took Jake on ?? If so she’s probably trying to claw some attention seeing as Jake and Leah have just moved in together

Reactions: 4
She’s just shared a throwback on her insta story of her at Disneyland in 2018 is that the trip she took Jake on ?? If so she’s probably trying to claw some attention seeing as Jake and Leah have just moved in together
I thought that was the trip her and Adam went on together?

Edited to add: just realised it's Disney World not Disneyland Paris

I’m fairly new to knowing about Emily, can someone please explain Jake? Is he the one she goes on holiday with? James has a lot of trust in her, he must know he’s punching!

I think she was with Charlie at this point and they went together

Edited to add: just checked her vlog channel from that time of year, she was there with Charlie

Reactions: 1
I think she was with Charlie at this point and they went together

Edited to add: just checked her vlog channel from that time of year, she was there with Charlie
yep! Was the trip with charlie. Its a shame she doesnt post pics on her instagram that arent ads, i used to quite enjoy them

yep! Was the trip with charlie. Its a shame she doesnt post pics on her instagram that arent ads, i used to quite enjoy them
edit: to add you can really see how much weight she lost since that picture. I actually think she looks gorgeous in the pic, her body is beautiful. Not the gaunt skeleton she is now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.