Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep! Was the trip with charlie. Its a shame she doesnt post pics on her instagram that arent ads, i used to quite enjoy them

edit: to add you can really see how much weight she lost since that picture. I actually think she looks gorgeous in the pic, her body is beautiful. Not the gaunt skeleton she is now
100% agree. I don’t like to comment on people’s weight as everyone is different but I think she looks great in that photo!

stillvery attention seeking to go find a photo from Feb 2018 of a holiday with an ex who cheated on you and share it on your stories though right?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I saw that post and thought, something you can’t live without? But you did...literally for two years whilst being in London

Reactions: 13
*Deletes comments about her now living with parents and her doing the room before on tiktok*

• Haha
Reactions: 9

17:32
Did she date Adam? Weird she goes on holidays with him and her bf is ok with it if she did... :s

Reactions: 4
Yesterday’s TikTok “come back at 6pm every day to see more”

today: *tumbleweed*

Reactions: 11
James is a super confident guy, he doesn't care what emily does and she seems utterly obsessed with him as a result.

Reactions: 13
I’m fairly new to knowing about Emily, can someone please explain Jake? Is he the one she goes on holiday with? James has a lot of trust in her, he must know he’s punching!
Basically Jake was Emily's first serious boyfriend I think (they had joint youtubes together and honestly seemed like goals, he really spoilt her and seemed to put her on a pedestal), Im pretty sure they got together when she was about 17 (correct me if im wrong) They even lived together which is very unusual for that age. They broke up after about 3 years in spring of 2017 when she was about to turn 20 basically this was also around the time when she started getting lip fillers and changing her appearance dramatically. There was some rumors that they were on again off again as she went to disney world with him in late spring. Then in the end of 2017 she started dating Charlie, a guy from her school, I believe it was a bit before Christmas time because that was the year she was hanging with Libby a bunch during Christmas and there was mention of there being a secret guy or something, but she only had him on her channel for a few months (ex. they went to disney world and a cruise in the end of march) before revealing in the early summer of 2018, when she was 21, that he had cheated on her and they split up, they only dated for about 6 months i believe. She then started dating James basically immediately after and here we are 2.5 years into her dating James and it seems terrible. Hope that gives you somewhat of a timeline

So its been 2.5 months since shes seen James and no posts about how much she misses him, only about how guys make you less productive... very weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Basically Jake was Emily's first serious boyfriend I think (they had joint youtubes together and honestly seemed like goals, he really spoilt her and seemed to put her on a pedestal), Im pretty sure they got together when she was about 17 (correct me if im wrong) They even lived together which is very unusual for that age. They broke up after about 3 years in spring of 2017 when she was about to turn 20 basically this was also around the time when she started getting lip fillers and changing her appearance dramatically. There was some rumors that they were on again off again as she went to disney world with him in late spring. Then in the end of 2017 she started dating Charlie, a guy from her school, I believe it was a bit before Christmas time because that was the year she was hanging with Libby a bunch during Christmas and there was mention of there being a secret guy or something, but she only had him on her channel for a few months (ex. they went to disney world and a cruise in the end of march) before revealing in the early summer of 2018, when she was 21, that he had cheated on her and they split up, they only dated for about 6 months i believe. She then started dating James basically immediately after and here we are 2.5 years into her dating James and it seems terrible. Hope that gives you somewhat of a timeline
The worst part is that her failed relationships are the most interesting thing about her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder what she’s thinking to jake and Leah moving into together in London and her back at her parents with a boyfriend who is half way across the world and doesn’t care about her 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Funny how Charlie Simpson is releasing new music the week James’ album was supposed to come out!

Do we think James will make a sudden return to London over the next few weeks to “bump into“ Emily in vlogs to promote it?

Reactions: 6
I half feel sorry for her, must hurt knowing jake is so happy & its all over the internet

Reactions: 10
I half feel sorry for her, must hurt knowing jake is so happy & its all over the internet
Yup Jake and Leah seem so happy & Emily is so miserable with James, she tries to hide it but its painfully obvious, it makes it seem like maybe Jake wasnt the toxic one in their relationship

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.