Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told her her nipple was showing as I doubt she realised before posting. Emily doesn't seem the type to want to flash her nips.
YouTube sometimes blocks certain words anyways, so she might have not blocked you or blocked that word, but she’ll have to go in and approve it

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s more what I mean than anything.
Girls who do that and own it then great, but she’s always saying how she’s so against getting her ‘chest out’ and acts like she’s all innocent and stuff
She’s just so fake!

Dunno if anyone’s watch Lucy’s video but there’s a bit where they talk about how everyone tHonks her and James have broken up all the time and she says she’s always like ‘no, I’m still in his house..’
Is it possible that James owns the flat she’s in/ has just done the tour for in London?

15:07 onwards if you wanna see what I’m on about
James' flat is in North London, but he hasn't lived in it in a few years, it's rented out. Emily just likes to delude herself that she also lives in Cornwall and LA as well.

Reactions: 8
James' flat is in North London, but he hasn't lived in it in a few years, it's rented out. Emily just likes to delude herself that she also lives in Cornwall and LA as well.
No I just wondered if he owns that one too as she specifically mentioned that she was still in his house whilst he’s in LA currently and obvs she’s in ‘her’ London flat.

Wondering if maybe it’s possible he does own that too (the timing would work out as she’s been in there roughly the same amount of time they’ve been together right?) and is selling it hence her having to move?

No I just wondered if he owns that one too as she specifically mentioned that she was still in his house whilst he’s in LA currently and obvs she’s in ‘her’ London flat.

Wondering if maybe it’s possible he does own that too (the timing would work out as she’s been in there roughly the same amount of time they’ve been together right?) and is selling it hence her having to move?
I'm pretty sure that her apartment is rented as people found the listing when she first moved in and talked about it on her old GG thread. I could be wrong. I'd highly doubt it though. EmLie just likes to say random tit that makes no sense.

Reactions: 5
Yeah that’s more what I mean than anything.
Girls who do that and own it then great, but she’s always saying how she’s so against getting her ‘chest out’ and acts like she’s all innocent and stuff
She’s just so fake!

Dunno if anyone’s watch Lucy’s video but there’s a bit where they talk about how everyone tHonks her and James have broken up all the time and she says she’s always like ‘no, I’m still in his house..’
Is it possible that James owns the flat she’s in/ has just done the tour for in London?

15:07 onwards if you wanna see what I’m on about
She’s probably talking about the Cornwall house, it’s the only “House” James owns in the U.K.

Reactions: 1
Emily spouts so much tit I don’t believe most of what she says :LOL: I’m pretty sure her London flat is rented. In her head she lives in London, Cornwall, LA and Northampton all at once!

Reactions: 11
The house in Cornwall is James’ parents holiday home is it not? So what the duck is she chatting, making herself try to sound better than she is 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s probably talking about the Cornwall house, it’s the only “House” James owns in the U.K.
That’s what I thought but she mentioned it specifically in regards to someone asking her if they’d broken up because he’d gone back to LA, so after she’d come back to London 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dunno, weird.
Either way she’s full of tit 🤣

Reactions: 4
The house in Cornwall is James’ parents holiday home is it not? So what the duck is she chatting, making herself try to sound better than she is 😂😂
The house in Cornwall is owned by James. His family sometimes go down and use it, but it’s his. I think some found property record and the last public sale was in the 1990’s though, But he could have privately bought it. The house has a very mid 00s vibe to it, so I’d would say maybe renovated and then bought by James. He’s defo owned it for 10+ years and everyone in his family refers to it as his house.

Didn’t she pack up everything that she had hauled down there when she left that time in July? Or did she leave one of her Le Crueset dishes down there so she’s still “in his house”?? And does keeping a drawer of the free tat she gets sent count as living in his house in LA?🙄

James sister got engaged...doubt Emily will be getting a ring anytime soon!

Reactions: 3
Hidden again, reported again.View attachment 239520
Who in their right mind is still gifting her free treatments after the disaster of the glow up video? A lot of businesses gifted her free treatments and then she had to pull down the video.

Her filters are so bad! It keeps showing up red in dark areas, like her hair in that picture.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how “influencers” want to be influencers if they don’t even like to disclose what they “influence”. At this point I would never buy or go to places that influencers promote ESPECIALLY if they try to hide when it’s sponsored. Somehow when it’s a cool brand they can’t wait to disclose they’re in a partnership and are so proud of themselves but I guess they’re embarrassed who they do sponsored content for when it isnt a great product

Reactions: 9
I've reported her again guys. This is the third of fourth report to the ASA about her inhave sent. I did the Nars one earlier this week too. Not had a response for those yet but the Nars was def gifted as Lorna Luxe had the same invite, mascara and palette this week.

Reactions: 9
This video was so boring. But does anyone else get weird vibes from Emily in basically any outfit, where she looks like a 15 year old going to prom? She just never looks like an adult woman. This isn't a comment on her actual body, but the overall feeling of everything - dresses that could look really good and sexy just look...like a prom dress. I don't know why this is!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.