Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me - she even lies about how quick she can get to places from her flat. 10mins to St Pancras is it...?
Forgive me if this has already been said cos i’m just catching up on the thread but she’s not lying, if she gets the high speed train (which i expect she uses a lot) from Stratford to St Pancras it’s only a 7 min train

Reactions: 7
I feel like her plan was always to move to LA but she can’t atm.

Why is she eluding to so much more going on? About her experiencing things she hasn’t since 16/17?

also EVERYONE expected this 😂 it was not a shock lol.

‘so many of my friends’ literally one person she’s reconnected with.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I understand why shes moving to kettering back with her parents.

finding a new place is always tricky and i imagine its tricker during covid but not impossible.

i imagine shes moving to her parents before she decide her next move (as she said) whether thats renting somewhere in kettering for her own space and to have a base or doing a big change.

i agree with the previous poster that shes obvs waiting till jan to determine if she can go to LA. 4 months isnt long in the grand scheme of things.

yes it weird shes moving home to her parents when she has all this money but i understand her thinking.
BUT WHERE ON EARTH WILL SHE KEEP ALL HER CLOTHES thats are SOOoooOOooo sentimental

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’ll move to LA early next year if it’s allowed, that’s what I took from it. I think “figuring out her next move” is basically waiting to see what happens with Covid and travel to the US. She’s wasting money renting in London, no point renting elsewhere short term when she’s always quite happy at her parents. I think her and James seem quite happy to be honest, we just don’t see a lot of it because he’s older so not posting his relationship all over social media
The thing is I don’t think she will be able to get a visa for the US, I don’t think people understand how hard it is to move to America, how most people do it is if they have a family member/there work sponsors them which she doesn’t have. She could marry James and they might get her residency? Not sure though as that might just be citizens only and even if it was true would james want to marry her.

Her London rent was deffo more than £2k. It’s a 2 bed isn’t it? You’re looking at £3k+ (I’m in a sister development to the building she’s in but mine’s a 1 bed) so it’s a lot of money to be wasting yeah.
my friend is in her building, 2 bed flat just like Emily’s I think her and her sister pay about £3600 between them

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she’s also quite lonely, she doesn’t have that many friends in London. Where as if she moves home she is with her mum and can basically be looked after and use Sophie for content too

Reactions: 12
The thing is I don’t think she will be able to get a visa for the US, I don’t think people understand how hard it is to move to America, how most people do it is if they have a family member/there work sponsors them which she doesn’t have. She could marry James and they might get her residency? Not sure though as that might just be citizens only and even if it was true would james want to marry her.

my friend is in her building, 2 bed flat just like Emily’s I think her and her sister pay about £3600 between them
is there ways around this though? Wouldn’t she just stay at James’ for 6 months on visiting visa and then come home for a bit? Rinse & repeat? Or would US pick up on that?

Reactions: 3
is there ways around this though? Wouldn’t she just stay at James’ for 6 months on visiting visa and then come home for a bit? Rinse & repeat? Or would US pick up on that?
I don’t know the ins and outs of the visa process in the US, but it is very complicated and you don’t want to mess around with it. I know people who overstayed 1J visas for a few days and they’re banned from the US for the rest of their lives!😬 They would pick up on her coming and going all the time.

Also, does James actually want her to move there? I really don’t think he does. To me it seems like she’s putting her life on hold waiting for him to throw her a bone. It’s quite sad to be honest.

I don’t understand why she sold her house? She could have lived there. She’s very strange. But as someone said, mean with her money to a fault. And then waiting for James. She’ll regret it!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her London rent was deffo more than £2k. It’s a 2 bed isn’t it? You’re looking at £3k+ (I’m in a sister development to the building she’s in but mine’s a 1 bed) so it’s a lot of money to be wasting yeah.
I know the building she lives in; online it’s currently £2050 for a 2 bed which to her really isn’t a lot. Three beds are going for £2.5k. But she’s probably a lot smarter with her money than I am! I can’t really talk 😂

Reactions: 4
As far as I know you can only stay for 3 months from England

I don’t know the ins and outs of the visa process in the US, but it is very complicated and you don’t want to mess around with it. I know people who overstayed 1J visas for a few days and they’re banned from the US for the rest of their lives!😬 They would pick up on her coming and going all the time.

Also, does James actually want her to move there? I really don’t think he does. To me it seems like she’s putting her life on hold waiting for him to throw her a bone. It’s quite sad to be honest.

I don’t understand why she sold her house? She could have lived there. She’s very strange. But as someone said, mean with her money to a fault. And then waiting for James. She’ll regret it!
Im Canadian, and they really dont care or monitor how much we're in the US as long as its less than 6 months

I think she’s also quite lonely, she doesn’t have that many friends in London. Where as if she moves home she is with her mum and can basically be looked after and use Sophie for content too
Yes i agree. She has built her life around James. He is her world, she might say to herself she has her work, her family (but he sister is little and her parents are busy parenting a tween, the other has her own family which takes precedence) her friendships aren't deep as she neglected them for whoever she was banging at the time.

James is fully aware of what's what here. She is less likely to be, but she's in her mid twenties and old enough to make her own mistakes.

Reactions: 6

Im Canadian, and they really dont care or monitor how much we're in the US as long as its less than 6 months
It’s 90 days (3 months) under the wavier program, 6 months if you have a visa x

Reactions: 3

Yeah, but it's a lot more strict for European countries. They're very strict on the 90 days for tourists or visa issues with other countries. It's hard to get a visa. And look at Louise Cooney...she had a 3 year visa and she left NYC in March due to the pandemic, she can't get back now. Basically COVID or not Emily is facing a battle to live there. She'd needs a visa to carry out work whilst she's there. And I really just don't think James is bothered if she's there one way or the other, which is honestly her biggest issue. He's after running off to the US twice during the pandemic and leaving her in the UK. And I still want to know what happened with the situation in Cornwall. They were doing those trips to Ikea, he bought a desk, she painted the room lilac and then white, and then suddenly she was packing her car up. I think he told he he was going to stay there for months to come and then changed his mind.

Reactions: 6
So she’s moving back home.
Shocked..... not 😆

she only got the apartment in London so James could stay there.
like she got the house in Kettering so Charlie could stay there. 🤦‍♀️

depressing, and hella embarrassing 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said she's been thinking about her what her next move would be since the end of last year. If it was case then surely that was the time for James to move her out to LA if he wanted to. I. know visa stuff is really hard so I'm not saying they could have done it at all but still.

They had months to discuss it during lockdown and first chance he's away to LA where she can't visit and she goes back to her parents.

Reactions: 5
She's reducing her expenditure by loads because she's also not making as much money as she was when she was with Charlie and Jake. It made sense to sell the Kettering home if she isnt gonna live there and bc in this market, it went for well over what she paid for it.

I honestly think she's in a rut and she thought her relationship with James would boost her viewership but alas, no one gives a flying duck. Her desperation for views is sad.

Reactions: 13
I really don’t think she’s happy about the decision in the slightest.
I feel like she was hoping to move into the Cornwall house with James (I reckon she assumed he wouldn’t be able to go back or wouldn’t want to go back) hence the renovating and then he sprung it on her that he was going back to LA (perhaps explains her weird puffy post-crying faces in some of those videos) so she was almost pushed into the decisions y’know?

She’s legit just gonna sit and wait there in the hope James wants her to move in with him isnt she?
From his insta it’s already very clear that he’s having a great time without her 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know the building she lives in; online it’s currently £2050 for a 2 bed which to her really isn’t a lot. Three beds are going for £2.5k. But she’s probably a lot smarter with her money than I am! I can’t really talk 😂
Damn - that’s deffo dropped then but apologies for me being incorrect, I stand corrected. I looked at a flat in her building and then one I’m in now and mine was cheaper with in my view, better facilities (my gym is top floor so great views, other is basement, minor things but with the price difference too, it was a no brainer for me!). When I looked, 2 bed 2 baths started at £2.5k and increased for corner flats, and those with bathrooms etc.

Genuinely shocked at the price drop but guess that’s covid for you as landlords simply can’t afford to have places empty right now.

More importantly, just glad I avoided living in her block! Could think of nothing worse than trying to use the residents gym with her in there!

• Haha
I am a UK citizen living in the US, and I can confirm the only way she could live here is by marrying James, otherwise she can visit for 3 months at a time on a regular tourist visa, which right now is not allowed. Dump her already!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.