Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Ruby Watts girl is everywhere. I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned it before but I really hate the way she speaks to her fans always saying ‘ily’ I find it really odd.

Reactions: 3
Weren't bothered about the pandemic when you were breaking lockdown to get your brows done.
And AGAIN with the white on white PR APT thing. She knows she's doing it considering the other writing has a black background added so it can be seen better 😡
Screenshot_20200908-103713_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Emily hun I know you won’t be able to stop yourself from reading here so do yourself a favour and read this

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Emily hun I know you won’t be able to stop yourself from reading here so do yourself a favour and read this

Oh it call kicked off on the brogan tate thread because of this, this lady preaches well but her client does not follow these guidelines 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh it call kicked off on the brogan tate thread because of this, this lady preaches well but her client does not follow these guidelines 😂
haha really?? I don’t even know who this is tbf. Someone I know that has a Harry Potter insta shared it 😂

Reactions: 2
So fed up of her not properly declaring stuff. The Nars stuff she says is a PR event but she has gifted items she is advertising. More ASA reports. I'm basically spamming them at this point 😂

Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed the multiple quote posts she is doing on Instagram. Didn’t she do this when she broke up with Charlie?

Reactions: 3
She tagged her mum on his post last night so I don’t think they have?
Everyone seems to be tagging their parents as the song is supposedly called The Beatles 🙈

I don’t think they have broken up but also if they do I would have respect for them if they both just said we naturally drifted apart and there wasn’t the whole drama thing that normally happens.

She's obviously living the high life in her central London flat with a cupboard full of pink le crueset, empty bathroom and two TVs she never watches😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's obviously living the high life in her central London flat with a cupboard full of pink le crueset, empty bathroom and two TVs she never watches😂😂😂
Funny that coz in a previous video she had friends on the tv - another lie

Reactions: 1
I dont think shes in London anymore. I think shes back in Northamptonshire. In her instastory snap it had the window in the background and it wasnt one from London, looked like the windows her parents have sith the squares in them.

I dont think shes in London anymore. I think shes back in Northamptonshire. In her instastory snap it had the window in the background and it wasnt one from London, looked like the windows her parents have sith the squares in them.
nah I don’t think she will be either after posting that apartment video. She’s clearly trying to be mysterious about it by those posts cause the background is so obscured. She put up a tiktok not from her flat as well.

Reactions: 6
Moving back home, reuniting with Libby, and now clubbing outfits? There must be a breakup on the horizon surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure the only point of that video with Amy and Lucy was for her to just get complimented:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.