Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video should be renamed ‘Watch my friends compliment me in this completely self indulgent video for 14.07 minutes’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cringed when Lucy said the off the shoulder dress was a size too small and Emily had to add in that it was just too short. Heaven forbid she would need to size up for any other reason

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Literally came on here because her “do you think?!” Annoyed me sm!!!

she’s so self obsessed it’s unreal. Also notice how her friend’s videos were of general things “never have i ever” or “rap challenge” and her’s was all about her.

Reactions: 27
I can’t bring myself to watch her video!😂 She never went out clubbing and now there’s a pandemic and she’s doing a video about clubbing clothes...makes sense!🙄

Reactions: 18
You can literally see her nipples through the off the shoulder dress 🙃
For someone who claims to be so innocent and straight laced etc she really does like showing herself off eh?
personally i think there’s nothing wrong with showing your nipples through a dress, especially if it’s a clubbing outfit (not that she ever goes clubbing but that’s another issue). but you’re so right. she acts so pristine all the time, but she seems pretty out of character lately? maybe there’s some truth to the breakup suspicions 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That video made my skin crawl, imagine making a whole video forcing your friends to compliment you

Reactions: 15
Just watched that clubbing outfit video and wow, imagine asking your friends to film a video with you and it’s just you showing them how great and skinny you look :LOL:
Lucy and Amy didn’t look too enthused with the whole thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
personally i think there’s nothing wrong with showing your nipples through a dress, especially if it’s a clubbing outfit (not that she ever goes clubbing but that’s another issue). but you’re so right. she acts so pristine all the time, but she seems pretty out of character lately? maybe there’s some truth to the breakup suspicions 🤨
That dress shouldn't be see through, the material is too thin and cheap. A pair of pasties would make it look better, but barely it's a horrible colour too. (Sorry if anyone has it!)

Reactions: 4
Right I could barely get through the first few minutes of that god awful self indulgent mess of a video before hopping straight on here! I can’t even hate watch her anymore she pisses me off so much

Reactions: 9
All I’m saying is in the intro...so her legs would look longer without shoes on, she stood pointing her left foot through out :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Yeah that’s more what I mean than anything.
Girls who do that and own it then great, but she’s always saying how she’s so against getting her ‘chest out’ and acts like she’s all innocent and stuff
She’s just so fake!

Dunno if anyone’s watch Lucy’s video but there’s a bit where they talk about how everyone tHonks her and James have broken up all the time and she says she’s always like ‘no, I’m still in his house..’
Is it possible that James owns the flat she’s in/ has just done the tour for in London?

15:07 onwards if you wanna see what I’m on about

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched about half way through Lucys video with her and Amy and I just don’t understand who Emily even is? She’s tried to come off as this perfect innocent girl Who doesn’t drink or is never rude and she’s completely different when on Lucy’s video! Like talking about sucking dick? Does she realise it looks so forced like she’s trying to look cool and fun in front of amy and Lucy when she really isn’t. She’s just the fakest person! Also I could feel how awkward it was for Amy basically sat there as a third wheel, when the love island question cake up and she kept saying what? But they just ignored and laughed to each other. bleeping hate that.

Reactions: 21
I'm pretty sure the only point of that video with Amy and Lucy was for her to just get complimented:ROFLMAO:
I thought the same. On Lucy and Amy's channels they did a more fun type video like never have I ever and a rap challenge but on Emily's channel, it is just an opportunity to have people fawn over her and fluff her ego.

Can you be blocked from commenting on a person's YouTube videos? If so, I think she has blocked me. Or can you set it up so you have to approve it first? I commented something and after refreshing the page 10 seconds later, it wasn't there. I doubt she removed it that fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought the same. On Lucy and Amy's channels they did a more fun type video like never have I ever and a rap challenge but on Emily's channel, it is just an opportunity to have people fawn over her and fluff her ego.

Can you be blocked from commenting on a person's YouTube videos? If so, I think she has blocked me. Or can you set it up so you have to approve it first? I commented something and after refreshing the page 10 seconds later, it wasn't there. I doubt she removed it that fast.
you can block certain words so if Emily has blocked a word you used it’ll need approving by her before it goes public.

what did you say?

Reactions: 2
you can block certain words so if Emily has blocked a word you used it’ll need approving by her before it goes public.

what did you say?
I told her her nipple was showing as I doubt she realised before posting. Emily doesn't seem the type to want to flash her nips.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.