Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what intellectual conversations they talk about
I feel like their relationship is like this:
they never talk
emily cooks/bakes/cleans for him all day
james does idk what all day
emily begs him to post her on his insta
sometimes he agrees to keep her around
emily spends the rest of her day buying things for herself that she can try to make look like theyre from james so her relationship doesnt look as depressing as it is :)

they never talk
emily spends the rest of her day buying things for herself that she can try to make look like theyre from james so her relationship doesnt look as depressing as it is :)
Also her glasses in her assumptions video look ridiculous .. what is the point? To look studious?

Also i follow youtubers who do it full time/social media and are students full time/working part time. But pls Emily explain how its so much work to upload one youtube video a week

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Also i follow youtubers who do it full time/social media and are students full time/working part time. But pls Emily explain how its so much work to upload one youtube video a week
All that hype about her bleeping birthday and NOTHING else to do, yet no sign of the birthday vlog. It mustn't have been as "goals" as she wanted.

Reactions: 6
they never talk

Also her glasses in her assumptions video look ridiculous .. what is the point? To look studious?

Ads? That’s all she seems to do

Reactions: 4
Wonder what intellectual conversations they talk about
They don’t. Just hope their brain cells will collide long enough to post on Insta. She comes across as such an airhead. You never see her even talking about movies or TV shows unless it’s an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to get off on acting like a little wifey. She made a big song and dance about doing all the cleaning and cooking etc when she lived with Adam and Jake and then just Jake. Now she’s the live in maid for grandpa. I really don’t get her.

Reactions: 9
Busted are on a hiatus until god knows when, so what has James been doing work wise since last summer? That sadsack solo album? That musical thats been in development for 7 years?
What he did for the 8 years before jumping on the back of McFLY... nothing

i dont get it dont the companies she does ads for get pissed when she puts her insta on private -> what about the reach ?
mayve they don’t notice? If they’re already following her and she tends to do it for a few daysso could go unnoticed. Not everyone is like us 😂

Reactions: 6
mayve they don’t notice? If they’re already following her and she tends to do it for a few daysso could go unnoticed. Not everyone is like us 😂
I really hope brands do look through pages like this! It would make me have more respect for some of them, yes influencers are less expensive than a traditional advertising campaign, but with using people comes drama and Emily certainly likes to think she’s got drama following her

Reactions: 2
Just put her birthday vlog on while I sort some stuff out in the house. It was playing for 8 minutes before I realised I hadn't paid attention to a single second of it because it's so dull and boring lol. I've restarted it but it's still quite painful to watch. She said that she is so excited and that she has set up a little birthday area downstairs... she put the candles in her own birthday cake too and she made porridge for her and James?! Seriously did James do ANYTHING for her birthday? I am the same age as her and I honestly can't imagine my boyfriend standing back and letting me put candles in my own cake and make my breakfast, and I'm not even a spoilt brat like her he just knows it is a nice thing to do?? Her and James are not compatible at all

I can't stand James. Like, I don't like Emily, but he is just rude. He can't even sit with her while she opens the cards. He is being rude by interrupting her by playing the piano while she is clearly filming. He wouldn't even stop playing to comfort her while she was upset and talking about missing her family?

He didn't even sing happy birthday he just played the tune on the keyboard lol it was so awkward to watch

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Anyone catch James calling her out at the end of the birthday vlog: "you ARE materialistic"?? OUCH!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s just so sad. You think he could manage to make her porridge on her birthday or put the candles on her cake.

I wonder if she would have cried this much if she’s been in Disneyland? I’m not being mean, but she wasn’t even going to be with her family today anyway!!

Reactions: 10
That’s just so sad. You think he could manage to make her porridge on her birthday or put the candles on her cake.

I wonder if she would have cried this much if she’s been in Disneyland? I’m not being mean, but she wasn’t even going to be with her family today anyway!!
Well she said that herself, but tbh, I do understand it. In Disney she'd have been having fun and distracted. Now she's sat in a house with a lazy slob who couldn't give less of a tit about her/her birthday if he tried

• Sad
Reactions: 12
WHY DOES SHE WEAR THOSE STUPID ROUND GLASSES THAT DON’T SUIT HER!?

WHY DOES SHE PUT ON A FAKE POSH VOICE?!

WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS GO ON ABOUT SMALL SHE IS SIZE WISE ITS NOT GOOD FOR A AUDIENCE OF VARIED SIZES AND SHAPES TO WATCH OR HEAR?!

WHY DOES SHE THINK SHES THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?!

Reactions: 8
I find it so weird that she opened her cards alone and he just played piano in another room. I've spent majority of my birthdays away from home and my friends have always been with me to open cards etc, not just ignore me in another room.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She was with her family and she chose to ditch them to come to Cornwall with james, obviously she's now regretting her decision😂

Reactions: 8
What was with him constantly interrupting her with his music? God he's such a baby, it was so distracting throughout the entire vlog. How and WHY does she tolerate him.... There are literally NO pluses?!

Reactions: 9
I find it so weird that she opened her cards alone and he just played piano in another room. I've spent majority of my birthdays away from home and my friends have always been with me to open cards etc, not just ignore me in another room.
What was with him constantly interrupting her with his music? God he's such a baby, it was so distracting throughout the entire vlog. How and WHY does she tolerate him.... There are literally NO pluses?!
Exactly. He's just rude and inconsiderate and I really don't understand why she is with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.