Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't think of anything good as a title suggestion.

But I've come up with #4 Thread Title Set to Private, Just Like Her Instagram

It's tit I know. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 136529

She just commented this on her latest vid hahah
What an idiot. Firstly, James on a three hour run? I don't think so. Secondly, why talk about dating other people? Why pick those questions as she so obviously did, she could have actually picked something interesting rather than talking about whether she would date younger etc as she actually has a boyfriend so it's all just irrelevant and lastly, I'm sure James knew before his three hour run she'd be filming the vid, she could still have asked him to ask the qs. It's all so weird.

Reactions: 9
So she claims that’s she’s 5ft 10 and you can apprently see she’s 5 inches taller than Selena Gomez in the pic. Like hun Taylor swift is actually 5ft 10 and you can see a clear difference. Plus isn’t she wearing healed boots in the photo with Selena 🤦‍♀️
EEFA22E3-B75D-443B-9D47-EE1E8A1F8230.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.