Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey team, time for a new thread! 😬

( inserts 12 mid roll ads and James Bourne’s voice to prove I’m still dating a member of busted)

thanks to @charlie6578 for the suggestion, continue here.

Reactions: 11
Love the new thread name!😂

The way she goes on about her birthday is bizarre, honestly a 10 year old wouldn't go on the way she does. First she whinges about "getting older"🙄and then she turns in into a 2 week event on social media and youtube. It's particularly tasteless this year to be going on and on about it and dramatising it being cancelled. She's vile. I actually couldn't even be bothered to watch her latest vlog tbh, she's not even fun to hate watch at the moment, but I did see that she managed to pimp out James' Insta and the Busted youtube in the description box! Made for each other!

Reactions: 13
The way she can't decide whether to use mom or mum is frustrating

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here but first time poster✌🏻💛

I used to loveee watching her vlogs, just watched her most recent one - about her birthday.
Why all of a sudden is she acting American with the “mom and “can’t return my birthday presents to the store” just say SHOP and MUM!!

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker here but first time poster✌🏻💛

I used to loveee watching her vlogs, just watched her most recent one - about her birthday.
Why all of a sudden is she acting American with the “mom and “can’t return my birthday presents to the store” just say SHOP and MUM!!
Omg, like, didn't ya know that Em totally has a boyfriend who is in a band. And he, like, totally has a house in LA, and Em totally spends soooooo much time there. She is basically an LA gal now and has the accent to match.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ soooooo Emily to pick up a fake accent. What a moron. James is the same, but I guess he has spent a lot of time in LA so it is more understandable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg, like, didn't ya know that Em totally has a boyfriend who is in a band. And he, like, totally has a house in LA, and Em totally spends soooooo much time there. She is basically an LA gal now and has the accent to match.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ soooooo Emily to pick up a fake accent. What a moron. James is the same, but I guess he has spent a lot of time in LA so it is more understandable.
James has been working on his fake American accent since the early 00s long before he lived in LA!🤣 son of dork was so Americanised it was cringe!

• Haha

It’s sooooo cringe😩 does she actually think it’s cute?!

Reactions: 5
Considering where I’m from we do actually say mom and spell it mom, Emily has really made me rethink how I say it and actually refer to my mom by her first name 😂

Reactions: 3
This girl is so annoying she’s changed so much the past year! She’s fake and always contradicts herself.

Reactions: 6
Every time she does the “mom” thing, one of her minions (sorry, friends) comments “oh LA is rubbing off on you”.
I didn’t go on holiday to wales and come back like Vanessa, get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is she doing all the cooking and cleaning in his bloody house? She said she'd been doing loads of cleaning - why - it's his house, at least share it. Idiot.

Reactions: 14
Why is she doing all the cooking and cleaning in his bloody house? She said she'd been doing loads of cleaning - why - it's his house, at least share it. Idiot.
It’s like she’s living with her teenage child or something cause she’s acting like the mum and he’s seems to just be playing chess and not much else. The comment where she said he has hardly ever cooked for her in the 2 years they’ve been together is sad. He could at least try!

It’s like she’s living with her teenage child or something cause she’s acting like the mum and he’s seems to just be playing chess and not much else. The comment where she said he has hardly ever cooked for her in the 2 years they’ve been together is sad. He could at least try!
My bloke couldn’t even make toast when we got together, he now cooks once a week at least. It’s really not that hard.

Reactions: 5
“Oh my god I haven’t been to LA since JANUARY...” “Oh my god I can’t believe I haven’t been to LA in so long!”
“Oh my godddd can you believe it”.

SHUT UP EMILY

Reactions: 22
“Oh my god I haven’t been to LA since JANUARY...” “Oh my god I can’t believe I haven’t been to LA in so long!”
“Oh my godddd can you believe it”.

SHUT UP EMILY
And I haven’t seen my father since February due to this virus you pathetic specimen (Em-lie obvs)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lola123 said on last thread that Emily posted that tube pic for attention. Did she call it or what? The way Emily has addressed it at the beginning of her Q&A video makes me feel that she definitely knew what she was doing. How could you not at a time like this?

Reactions: 4
I find it so weird she didn't say 'Looking back I shouldn't have posted the tube photo... oops etc' but she just brushed it off. She honestly has no self-awareness at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.