Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker etc.

I watched her Starting a YouTube channel in isolation video and thought it was a great idea for her to put small you tubers videos into a playlist.

But it looks like she's added some and then gave up? What was the point in doing that if you're not going to actually help?!

Reactions: 3
What a weird message to post for your girlfriends birthday... they’re both just bizarre

Reactions: 5
Wow so she put all her decorations up and baked her own cake, he literally did nothing! Wow, just wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Bet this was James contribution to her birthday... a fiver!

A5CBEA7E-3027-451C-8B42-9F37FC74306A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Literally zero effort put in by James...but it's okay because "like, he's in band and has a house in LA and that is so Emilyyy *ridiculous fake giggle*"...
Also, I have never known anyone to force their birthday celebrations so much. I feel like baking your own cake is acceptable, but buying your own decorations, blowing them up, setting up a birthday table, and then mentioning your birthday on every social media platform is so embarrassing and desperate.
I'm sure she will post a story of James singing happy birthday to her, and that will somehow make up for him making absolutely zero effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I bet the reason they’re suddenly celebrating their birthdays this year is because Emily had a strop when her mooom suggested not celebrating, hence why she ran off to James’ house and then made her mom feel guilty hence the gifts being sent, unless she sent them to herself, like she did with the decorations, birthday cake and preparations...Happy birthday Emily you knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG James literally does naff all for her. She blew up her own balloons and baked her own cake... he makes no effort at all and she doesn’t even think putting that in a video and making it public knowledge is embarrassing??! Lol. I would have at least pretended my boyfriend had done it for me. Look what Alfie did for Zoe. Emily and James’ relationship is such a joke.

The renovations on the house in Cornwall. It’s all very perfect lighting like perfect for filming YouTube videos. Please tell me the next step isn’t them moving in together in Cornwall and James ditching LA.
sadly I think this is what’s happening. I just watched avlog and she said she had “Lots of calls to make about house stuff”

I think the fact she has had to go to such a fuss, for her own birthday, make her own cake, put up her own decoratIons etc is very sad. The fact she knows that if she doesn’t do it for herself her then boyfriend won’t bother and she’ll have nothing is terrible. She cant be happy living like that. And the fact she seems to be moving in with him is scary. How long before he fucks off back to LA and either leaves her there on her own, or kicks her out?

The fake glasses and use of the word mom is also driving me crazy

also her giggling like a love sick teenager when she was making that toad in the hole was cringeworthy

So late to the party here, only watched her when her & jake we're a thing and then split up. Is she seriously dating someone from Busted who she used to fangirl over along with Mc Fly... kinda creepy. Also his post on the IG the way he says her full name comes across very bizarre...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.