Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's honestly nothing to her at all. She has no likes, interests, hobbies or opinions. There's nothing to learn about her from that q and a. It's just a self-absorbed filler as she obviously ran out of content. The whole thing about LA was so fake. She has to humblebrag about everything, but she just sounds like an idiot.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t watched her in a while and just had a nosey at her new video.. answering the questions. What happened to her voice? Why is she talking like she’s about to go onto made in chelsea? Your not posh Emily! Get your head from out of your arse!

Reactions: 5
The renovations on the house in Cornwall. It’s all very perfect lighting like perfect for filming YouTube videos. Please tell me the next step isn’t them moving in together in Cornwall and James ditching LA.

There's honestly nothing to her at all. She has no likes, interests, hobbies or opinions. There's nothing to learn about her from that q and a. It's just a self-absorbed filler as she obviously ran out of content. The whole thing about LA was so fake. She has to humblebrag about everything, but she just sounds like an idiot.
THIS! There’s no passion for anything at all.She doesn’t have anything she particular likes aside from McFly. You never here her talk about anything she likes or use her channel for something good. The fact the first question in the Q&A was about her eye lashes says it all!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch her other video she posted today where she made some honeycomb? At the end when she was saying they were going to bed, that was so obviously filmed in the daylight. She had the lamp on behind her that barely lit up the room because there was the natural light instead. It's not a big deal but why does she pretend? It's all so fake.

Reactions: 1
THIS! There’s no passion for anything at all.She doesn’t have anything she particular likes aside from McFly. You never here her talk about anything she likes or use her channel for something good. The fact the first question in the Q&A was about her eye lashes says it all!
You and OP have totally hit the nail on the head here!! She’s so uninteresting

Reactions: 3
This Cornwall thing is going to get on my tits

We have second home owners lending out their second homes to NHS workers free of charge and then we have her and James living it up down here. GO AWAY.

oh ffs not again. She does once a week for attention then makes it public again. It’ll be public tomorrow because it’s her birthday
Yuck how thirsty and desperate for attention can this girl get

Reactions: 3
Will James be forced to post something to acknowledge her birthday? He has only ever put up two pictures of her in the two years they’ve been together🙈

I’ve just wantched her lates vlog, my god what is the point in vlogging she don’t do anything exciting. Also I’ve noticed every vlog she mentions her hair 🙄 and what is with the stupid pouty face she keeps doing.

Reactions: 4
What a sly little attention seeker. She’s now tagging the location on her photos as just ‘England’ on purpose.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.