Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could’ve been with your family Emily if something massive that you can’t talk about (because it didn’t happen) hadn’t of happened and you just had to go to Cornwall! - what’s with the stupid music whilst she was reading the cards btw? I don’t get it 😂

I also feel like the only reason she’s crying so much is because she wants to be with her family and James just doesn’t give a tit that it’s her birthday and doesn’t give a tit that she’s even there. His birthday message was pitiful too. I’m not Emilys biggest fan, but she really needs to be rid of James ASAP.

Reactions: 25
I’m not usually a poster, I’m more of a quiet reader. But...
Oh.My.God.
just finished her birthday vlog and honestly has to be one of the saddest things I’ve ever watched. I don’t like Emily, can’t stand how materialistic and shallow she is, but she deserves someone who will at least show some interest in her!
I get that she doesn’t need to have a birthday table and set up, but it’s clearly something that’s important to her, she’s mentioned how important on multiple occasions, the least James could do is contribute!
She wasn’t going to see her family anyway, but lockdown is hard enough, and she’s stuck with someone who doesn’t give a toss about her, I would have cried too.
Sorry for the rant. Had to let it out!

Reactions: 20
She's so so young as well... I hope they break up. She doesn't wanna be looking back at 30, realising how she's wasted her 20s on such a bad egg. She's already wasted 2 of these precious years...

There's something so OFF in the way he speaks to her as well... Its like a child. A toddler.

Reactions: 16
I think I need to go watch this birthday vlog! Was actually surprised to see James actually do a post the other day

their relationship just baffles me, something is def not right there. All his friends / band members are married with children etc I just can’t see what he and Emily have in common or how she slots in with any of his social circles with such a massive age difference ?

for the record I used to be obsessed with him when I was a young teenager (15 years ago) but now I just think it’s sad that a man that age wants to cling on to his youth by having some bizarre relationship with someone so young, it must be so unfulfilling

also re the Buster hiatus; James has wrote songs for loads of famous people so makes a lot of money off royalties all year round, hence the house in LA etc

Reactions: 8
Just put her birthday vlog on while I sort some stuff out in the house. It was playing for 8 minutes before I realised I hadn't paid attention to a single second of it because it's so dull and boring lol. I've restarted it but it's still quite painful to watch. She said that she is so excited and that she has set up a little birthday area downstairs... she put the candles in her own birthday cake too and she made porridge for her and James?! Seriously did James do ANYTHING for her birthday? I am the same age as her and I honestly can't imagine my boyfriend standing back and letting me put candles in my own cake and make my breakfast, and I'm not even a spoilt brat like her he just knows it is a nice thing to do?? Her and James are not compatible at all

I can't stand James. Like, I don't like Emily, but he is just rude. He can't even sit with her while she opens the cards. He is being rude by interrupting her by playing the piano while she is clearly filming. He wouldn't even stop playing to comfort her while she was upset and talking about missing her family?

He didn't even sing happy birthday he just played the tune on the keyboard lol it was so awkward to watch
Didnt watch the whole vlog but if im not mistaken did she not do a what i got for my bday this year? Shes come a long way since those vlogs with all the stuff jake used to buy her, james didnt get her anything? or even a sweet gesture? :unsure: I dont know how she stays in the relationship its pretty sad and depressing and definitely not #goals like shed like us all to think

She was with her family and she chose to ditch them to come to Cornwall with james, obviously she's now regretting her decision😂
exactly i didnt get why she cried bc she couldnt be with her family, she couldve but she chose to be with james instead so she really shouldnt be complaining, the grass is always greener.

Reactions: 7
Didnt watch the whole vlog but if im not mistaken did she not do a what i got for my bday this year? Shes come a long way since those vlogs with all the stuff jake used to buy her, james didnt get her anything? or even a sweet gesture? :unsure: I dont know how she stays in the relationship its pretty sad and depressing and definitely not #goals like shed like us all to think
She has filmed one/is going to but I don’t think she’s posted it yet. But tbh, I’d rather my boyfriend got me nothing and put some effort into spending time with me throughout the day rather than interrupting me and not even sitting with me while I open my birthday cards. I just couldn’t stay with someone that is so uninterested in me and treats me like a maid rather than a girlfriend

I’m not usually a poster, I’m more of a quiet reader. But...
Oh.My.God.
just finished her birthday vlog and honestly has to be one of the saddest things I’ve ever watched. I don’t like Emily, can’t stand how materialistic and shallow she is, but she deserves someone who will at least show some interest in her!
I get that she doesn’t need to have a birthday table and set up, but it’s clearly something that’s important to her, she’s mentioned how important on multiple occasions, the least James could do is contribute!
She wasn’t going to see her family anyway, but lockdown is hard enough, and she’s stuck with someone who doesn’t give a toss about her, I would have cried too.
Sorry for the rant. Had to let it out!
Yep this is exactly why I had to post about it. I’m not a fan of hers but I feel sorry for her. I’d have been upset as well reading the cards because I’d have just been thinking “tit, I should’ve stayed with the people that actually care about me”. I’m surprised that she put in the vlog that she set the birthday table and cake up herself and didn’t make out like James did it for her. Maybe this is the beginning of the end

Reactions: 16
Omg just watching her birthday vlog, gee she tried hard to push the tears out to begin with didn't she? The whole hand over the face and 'I must not cry' was so amateur dramatics. She just screams so fake to me.

Also, what is with this sudden fake posh accent??? She's overprounicating 't' or have I just been indoors so long I'm picking up every single annoying thing about her? I hate how she says mom too.

I dunno why I bother clicking on the vlog tbh, I'm moody as it is 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise he'd written some of the really big McFly songs... No wonder they linked up together. He must be minted from royalties!

Reactions: 7
Just watching the vlog now and she said her what I got for my birthday video is going up on Saturday. I do wonder if she’ll take part in Saffron’s NHS thing.

James is rude af. He doesn’t give a tit about Emily. I’m not sure why she would post this video as it doesn’t portray him or their relationship in the best light at all. If I didn’t know they were a couple I would assume they’re room mates or something.

Reactions: 9
And Jonas brother... Mel c... The vamps. OK I still hate him, but he's got more talent than I gave him credit for. And probably more money. Think we've worked out why she stays!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well Cornwall will be make or break for their relationship,

she won’t dump him, she wants the clout,
But she needs to make sure she’s playing the perfect housewife/girlfriend or he’ll probably look elsewhere.
he has before

Reactions: 5
What was with him constantly interrupting her with his music? God he's such a baby, it was so distracting throughout the entire vlog. How and WHY does she tolerate him.... There are literally NO pluses?!
its sad to see women waste their life with selfish man children. I don’t particularly like Emily but honestly he is a waste of space and probably makes her feel tit about herself. Dump him now and find an equal partner.

Reactions: 13
And Jonas brother... Mel c... The vamps. OK I still hate him, but he's got more talent than I gave him credit for. And probably more money. Think we've worked out why she stays!
Yeah, he did work a lot as a songwriter in between Busted and McBusted and wrote a musical. I would say with his house in LA, Cornwall and he possibly still his flat in a very posh complex in London and other cash etc he's probably worth £5 million-ish...so yeah, very easy to know why Emily stays!

He obviously has money to sustain him because it doesn't look like he's been working since last year, but when I mentioned that earlier it was more like, what does he actually do with his time if he's not working? There seems to be very little to him. He's just an overgrown man-child who lucked out on fame and a music career almost 20 years ago. He's not into traveling or anything. If I had money and didn't need to be working I'd be off traveling the world.

I do kinda want to feel bad for Emily because she is young and so insecure, but she's a master manipulator as well. I thought the crying was so, so fake. When they do break up she is going to drag him online for years for all the clicks and views and I won't be surprised to see her try do some interviews with a few celebrity rags, like the Daily Mail. Everything she does is to benefit her and her fake persona. She nearly tripped over herself last year to get her birthday vlog up because that was the "reveal" of her relationship with James. It went up early on the 6th, this one took 3 days to upload and I would bet it's because she was obsessing over trying to edit it in a certain way.

Reactions: 6
Remember a few months back he constantly had Stephen Sater over?

what was that about? Was he writing a play or something?

Reactions: 3
Remember a few months back he constantly had Stephen Sater over?

what was that about? Was he writing a play or something?
He has been writing a musical with Steven Slater since 2013, so don't get your hopes up about seeing it anytime soon!😂

Also, James' Loserville musical did not do well. It opened in the Westend a good few years ago and had to close within weeks due to poor ticket sales, so he hasn't exactly made a successful career out of it!

Reactions: 4
It's easy to feel sorry for Emily because she's only 23. However, at 23 I would've known if someone treated me like tit and had no respect/appreciation for me. Emily knows he's a tit boyfriend, she's after the money. She usually goes for quite cute and good looking guys (none of them have been my cup of tea but they're fairly good looking), and he just looks dirty and dresses like a child. She knows exactly what she's doing and I have very little sympathy for her, sorry.

Reactions: 10
No card from Libby.........well that’s awkward.
does emily have any friends?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.