Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her only friend is Em Shel who will cling on to anyone she can in the influencer world...it's sad really.

Reactions: 9
I think her only friend is Em Shel who will cling on to anyone she can in the influencer world...it's sad really.
She sent her a card which I expected cause they’re both as desperate as each other. Weird thing about the video, her saying she had make a lot of good friendships over the last year. Who with?

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a bit sad when she was on about how she had "made some friends" this year. It's sad that she really doesn't have proper friendships and the ones that she thinks she has are just other social climbing YouTubers.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a bit sad when she was on about how she had "made some friends" this year. It's sad that she really doesn't have proper friendships and the ones that she thinks she has are just other social climbing YouTubers.
Didn't she have a blonde flat mate for a bit, what happened to her? They were friends?

Oh but when she was with Jake he “only bought her stuff to open on camera” so maybe James took it super literally and decided to get her sweet FA?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I know I’m late but it actually upset me a bit that she made her own cake, put her own candles on, blew up her own decorations, and opened them all by herself :(

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow this thread had a lot going on today!😂

She could have had a lovely birthday with her family if she hadn’t dropped them like hot potatoes to spread the cornonavirus around and run after James to play house, so my sympathy is non-existent!

Reactions: 24
Wow this thread had a lot going on today!😂

She could have had a lovely birthday with her family if she hadn’t dropped them like hot potatoes to spread the cornonavirus around and run after James to play house, so my sympathy is non-existent!
Karma!

Reactions: 7
Since when was her "mom's" birthday the same day as hers?? I don't remember her ever saying that before

Reactions: 8
She's never mentioned it before but in the new video she says 'its my moms birthday!' :sneaky: EmLIE once again
If it’s true (because come on, it’s EmLIE😂) that’s pretty awful that she’s never mentioned it before and never showed herself sharing her birthday with her MOM. Everything is ME ME ME with EmLie!

Reactions: 3
If it’s true (because come on, it’s EmLIE😂) that’s pretty awful that she’s never mentioned it before and never showed herself sharing her birthday with her MOM. Everything is ME ME ME with EmLie!
She has mentioned it before on her vlog channel. There’s a vlog of her going home and Sophie sings happy birthday to them both. Not surprised people don’t know though as it would ruin the Emily show.

Reactions: 5
Thank ive just watched Emily’s birthday vlog and I’m sure she made a big deal about having coffee and cheese... she’s had pizza for her meal!
Contradicts her self yet again

I just don’t get why she needs to lie about food 😂

Reactions: 12
Just found this thread, haven't read everything so this might have been covered, but she used to (up until last year) live on the same estate as me. She used to tag our estate and the local area as London (it's the most basic town in Northamptonshire, definitely not London) and people used to call her out on it in her comments all the time. I've seen her on dog walks a few times and she's sickeningly stunning
Also heard from friends that know her that she was a massive mcbusted groupie back in the day, would follow them round the country to gigs etc and now she's with James 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just caught up with her birthday vlogs. Although I spend most of my time watching/listening with a 🙄 face (especially when her cringy fake laugh comes out) I did feel sorry for her. Imagine been in lockdown with your partner and having to do all the birthday stuff yourself!
No wonder she was crying, was probably wishing she had stayed at home with her family instead of scurrying off with her man baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just found this thread, haven't read everything so this might have been covered, but she used to (up until last year) live on the same estate as me. She used to tag our estate and the local area as London (it's the most basic town in Northamptonshire, definitely not London) and people used to call her out on it in her comments all the time. I've seen her on dog walks a few times and she's sickeningly stunning
Also heard from friends that know her that she was a massive mcbusted groupie back in the day, would follow them round the country to gigs etc and now she's with James 🙄
I dont think shes anything special looks wise especially considering how much work shes had done by 23, tons of lip injections, botox etc... her face looks terribly run down and bloated and she may be tall and skinny bc im pretty sure she has an eating disorder but she has no shape, no curves no butt

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.