Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmango

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 15.31.35.png

'I look stodgy in these photos'

I'm sorry, I don't care if you have body dysmorphia or an eating disorder, but you do not posts photos of you that size and call yourself stodgy and unshapely when you have a young, impressionable audience. Emily has a responsibility here. Even if you think you're that, you are AWARE that a size 6 or whatever her clothes label says fall into the definitely 'not fat' category and she shouldn't be pushing that thought onto her young and impressionable audience! I struggle with my body image and food a LOT but I never, ever comment on it infant of someone who I think is impressionable or online incase someone who's my size or bigger sees it and thinks it's not okay, because I'm fully aware that my clothes size and shape is healthy and not anywhere near being overweight, despite what I think of myself. This girl is an infuriating attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Every time she does the “mom” thing, one of her minions (sorry, friends) comments “oh LA is rubbing off on you”.
I didn’t go on holiday to wales and come back like Vanessa, get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Memrose

Are you lost?

right guys you are constantly hating on m and it’s just fan behaviour tbh. if you didn’t like her you wouldn’t waste your time watching her videos and posting stuff online about her. you don’t know her at all. everyone has a life off of social media so don’t think that in a day all she does is what she posts because there’s so much more to life then a 10 minute video.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Mac900

right guys you are constantly hating on m and it’s just fan behaviour tbh. if you didn’t like her you wouldn’t waste your time watching her videos and posting stuff online about her. you don’t know her at all. everyone has a life off of social media so don’t think that in a day all she does is what she posts because there’s so much more to life then a 10 minute video.

Is that the famous sophie canham?????OMGGGG IM SO EXCCITED

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

bottie1000

Her life just seems so empty. She can fill it with as many designer bags, Zara hauls and pointless trips to LA as she wants, but what does she actually do, besides run around after her BF? I'm a similar age and she doesn't do anything (or if she does its always PR/press or gifted, not because she actually chooses to) no pub trips with friends, nights out, girls holidays, pizza nights, cocktails, festivals, cinema trips, midnight mcdonalds runs, you name it! Going to Disney with your little sister doesn't count 😂

I get that you can chose what you share online but these influencer/youtuber types have always been chronic oversharers, if she was out actually living a life we would know about it. Part of me does feel sad for her though, these are some of the best years of your life, and she's wasting it running around after a 40 year old man. She needs to get some proper friends, ditch the boyfriend and LIVE! She has the money and the time! Like girl, please go get pissed in Maga or wherever, make bad decisions, giggle with your mates, get hangovers, go to the pub, like literally anything would be a step up from the vacuous, miserable materialistic life she seems to be leading.

Reactions: 37

Lauz666

Long time lurker but on the subject of her meeting James.. I was behind her at the Busted paid fans meet and greet on their reunion tour years ago.. So she paid to meet him wasn't introduced by his brother!

• Haha
  • Wow

Mac900

I mean forgive me if I’m wrong but, I’m sure she has shown what school she goes to and she has shown it’s walking distance from her house so by process of elimination it can’t be that hard to find
Yes emily cos ur so famous ppl will be flocking to the school to meet sophie fucking canham.

• Haha

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Literally zero effort put in by James...but it's okay because "like, he's in band and has a house in LA and that is so Emilyyy *ridiculous fake giggle*"...
Also, I have never known anyone to force their birthday celebrations so much. I feel like baking your own cake is acceptable, but buying your own decorations, blowing them up, setting up a birthday table, and then mentioning your birthday on every social media platform is so embarrassing and desperate.
I'm sure she will post a story of James singing happy birthday to her, and that will somehow make up for him making absolutely zero effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ach0902

Chatty Member
Wow so she put all her decorations up and baked her own cake, he literally did nothing! Wow, just wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
When your actions as a boyfriend make Alfie Deyes look like the most romantic, in love person ever you know your boyfriend is trash. At least Alfie Deyes makes an effort even if it is just so he can show off on Instagram and get praise. James just doesn't give a shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Gen1743

Apologies if this has been posted before but this advert for a facebra keeps coming up on my Facebook feed (they’re clearly trying to tell me something) and I’m sure it’s Emily, or have I gone insane?!😂
3EE0F86D-76A8-46B2-8B6D-AE4D71A154B2.png 683CF861-9CDB-4A28-9338-200F5E21A8A9.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Just put her birthday vlog on while I sort some stuff out in the house. It was playing for 8 minutes before I realised I hadn't paid attention to a single second of it because it's so dull and boring lol. I've restarted it but it's still quite painful to watch. She said that she is so excited and that she has set up a little birthday area downstairs... she put the candles in her own birthday cake too and she made porridge for her and James?! Seriously did James do ANYTHING for her birthday? I am the same age as her and I honestly can't imagine my boyfriend standing back and letting me put candles in my own cake and make my breakfast, and I'm not even a spoilt brat like her he just knows it is a nice thing to do?? Her and James are not compatible at all

I can't stand James. Like, I don't like Emily, but he is just rude. He can't even sit with her while she opens the cards. He is being rude by interrupting her by playing the piano while she is clearly filming. He wouldn't even stop playing to comfort her while she was upset and talking about missing her family?

He didn't even sing happy birthday he just played the tune on the keyboard lol it was so awkward to watch

Last edited:

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up with this thread in a while so apologies if this has already been said but I just watched (painfully) her what I eat in a day in lockdown vlog. For lunch she has eggs and says “I know eggs is such a random thing to have for lunch” wtf!! Why is it random 😂
This always comes to mind
350A6777-E0B8-4A74-9432-E37B5D4A93AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

dolly21

Every time she does the “mom” thing, one of her minions (sorry, friends) comments “oh LA is rubbing off on you”.
I didn’t go on holiday to wales and come back like Vanessa, get a grip.
JUST READING THE THREAD AND THIS IS AN UNDERRATED RESPONSE HAHAHAHA “I didn’t go on holiday to Wales and come back like Vanessa” I’m from Wales and can’t stop laughing at this haha class

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Bit rich that she thinks she could end any relationship when she looks like she’s been smashed in the face with a shovel.
EE63396D-4075-48D7-BE8C-E60D39801DD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I actually feel a bit bad for Emily, she must regret leaving her family home to be with him. But she’s too far away to go home, despite the rules of staying at home even if she tried to go she’d get stopped by the police. I’d feel trapped if I was her!
Perhaps she shouldn’t have flaunted the guidelines of lockdown to begin with and then she wouldn’t be in this position..?

She really doesn’t deserve your sympathy.

She left London to be with her family. She then left her family to go back to London to pick James up.
She then drove down to Cornwall with him when he should have been in quarantine for 2 weeks having just flown in from another country.

She’s been nothing but selfish throughout this entire situation so if she’s feeling lonely now, then IMO that’s her just desserts.

Reactions: 26

JeepersPeepers

Did anyone else think it was really inappropriate for Sophie to ask if her body count was over 10?! It seems like they’re quite an open family but that was a bit far when she’s as young as she is. Just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 26