Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in my opinion his new girlfriend looks like a carbon copy of emily. A wannabe
Yes I think Leah is actually really skinny so maybe it is giving Emily a complex! I think Emily is pretty and actually more natural and less wannabe. I dont know why but I have the impression she is using Jake & that Emily will get Jake back

Reactions: 2
Edit : i personally think Jakes new gf has a really normal, healthy looking body and Emily is on the other end of the spectrum, exercising non existent fat off!
The sad thing is I think Emily would become a much more likeable person if she worked on being comfortable with herself, both physically and mentally. I think she still has a lot of potential for success and happiness because she is still really young. How many young girls get stuck in a rut and hold an unhealthy vision of them self? Too many. The problem is that her problems are also being documented online, whether she's meaning to do it or not. I think she needs to take a break, be single and spend some time with herself.

Reactions: 8
Edit : i personally think Jakes new gf has a really normal, healthy looking body and Emily is on the other end of the spectrum, exercising non existent fat off!
The sad thing is I think Emily would become a much more likeable person if she worked on being comfortable with herself, both physically and mentally. I think she still has a lot of potential for success and happiness because she is still really young. How many young girls get stuck in a rut and hold an unhealthy vision of them self? Too many. The problem is that her problems are also being documented online, whether she's meaning to do it or not. I think she needs to take a break, be single and spend some time with herself.
I completely agree. I don’t think she’s a bad person, I just think she’s desperate to portray herself and her life in a certain light which doesn’t always fit who she is. She’s clearly very close to her family but leaves to go to Cornwall with james - why? Because living in a beautiful location with her famous boyfriend is the life she wants to show to the world, when in reality she’s a lot more likeable around her family or with more grounded people like Adam. I actually quite enjoy her content and i genuinely hope she’s happy, too young to be worrying about living the perfect life for the gram.

Dunno about her and Jake. Don’t think either of them would go back there.

Reactions: 10
I completely agree. I don’t think she’s a bad person, I just think she’s desperate to portray herself and her life in a certain light which doesn’t always fit who she is. She’s clearly very close to her family but leaves to go to Cornwall with james - why? Because living in a beautiful location with her famous boyfriend is the life she wants to show to the world, when in reality she’s a lot more likeable around her family or with more grounded people like Adam. I actually quite enjoy her content and i genuinely hope she’s happy, too young to be worrying about living the perfect life for the gram.

Dunno about her and Jake. Don’t think either of them would go back there.
Yupp I feel bad to see her life going the way it is, hoping it is just a rough patch and she recovers, but her relationship with james seems terrible, the only reason theyre together is bc she cant give up the idea of having a boyfriend whose older or in a band or whatever reason she thinks he specifically is important to have as a bf, he knows shes desperate for the relationship and takes advantage of it, seems like they really hate spending time together, her weight/body image seems to be decreasing, obsessively getting fillers when she (in my opinion) looked really pretty before and didnt need to do any of that! Just doesnt seem to be happy at all

Reactions: 7
I mean she was like 4/5 when they were big so it's not that much of a surprise that they wouldn't have been her thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they were friends for a year we’d surely have some evidence. She’d be dying to tell us all she was friends wirh one of McBusted (even if it was one of the Busted guys)

Reactions: 5
She was sooo trying to get with Chris Bourne instead. Someone said previously that they used to see her at all of his bands concerts.

She haaaaated Busted. She went crazy online when McBusted happened. She said James ruined them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was sooo trying to get with Chris Bourne instead. Someone said previously that they used to see her at all of his bands concerts.

She haaaaated Busted. She went crazy online when McBusted happened. She said James ruined them.
I certainly can't blame her for wanting to get with Chris Bourne. 😍😍😍

Such a step down to end up with James though. Through the bottom of the barrel, well past scraping it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I certainly can't blame her for wanting to get with Chris Bourne. 😍😍😍

Such a step down to end up with James though. Through the bottom of the barrel, well past scraping it.
Really mean, I know, but I always thought of him as The Ugly One when he was in Busted 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really mean, I know, but I always thought of him as The Ugly One when he was in Busted 🙈
I was always way more into Matt Willis but I can see the appeal of James back in the 2000s as his style of grunge? Can’t think of the right word but it was very much in.

he doesn’t seem to have moved past that and now for a nearly 40 year old man he just looks like he needs a good wash!

Reactions: 6
She is so out of touch. The reason why your products took so long/haven’t turned up is because they are from China! You ordered them right in the middle of a pandemic when most factories shut down in China to save lives but precious Emily doesn’t care about that she only cares about her stupid 97p primer 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Is that a beggy for McDonalds on her story or has she forgotten the #ad tag again? 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is that a beggy for McDonalds on her story or has she forgotten the #ad tag again? 🙄
Probs just trying to seem relatable again cause she doesn’t even eat McDonald’s 😂 the only time you see her eat it is when someone else wants to like her family or collabs and even then she just picks at it like a baby bird.

Reactions: 3
Yuck...before I would out any of that stuff on my face. I have heard some horror stories about what can be found in some of those products🤢

Reactions: 1
Well, as Cornwall only has 9 branches of McDonald's, she couldn't be in a worse place 😂
She should have stayed in London

Well, as Cornwall only has 9 branches of McDonald's, she couldn't be in a worse place 😂
She should have stayed in London
They’re doing 15 restaurants across the country with limited menu I thought so what’s the chances that’ll be Cornwall do you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.