Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will be back in London or Kettering in the next few weeks. I bet as soon as James can fly back to LA or goes to his parents

Reactions: 6
It will really show a lot about their relationship if the second lockdown is over they go their separate ways

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t even finish her new video , maybe the reason why your stuff hasn’t come is because there’s a global pandemic !!! What part of her thought that was a good video idea to do now

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t even finish her new video , maybe the reason why your stuff hasn’t come is because there’s a global pandemic !!! What part of her thought that was a good video idea to do now
Completely out of touch as per a usual. I don’t think the video would be a good idea at any time tbh considering how many of these fake makeup products have issues.

also why can see never declare an affiliate link!

Reactions: 5
Sorry new to TT and this thread but a long time cringer of SO Emily.

Just found this article https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/youtuber-22-whos-dating-busted-20964140
and I'm shocked at this massive lie... View attachment 119740
Just looked at the article and it's obvious her management either sold the article to the mirror as a package or paid for it to be featured because half the photos state they were supplied 😂 how sad being that irrelevant to sell your own relationship to tabloids😂 I bet half the readers dont know who either of them are🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20200502-003240.jpg

Reactions: 4
Just looked at the article and it's obvious her management either sold the article to the mirror as a package or paid for it to be featured because half the photos state they were supplied 😂 how sad being that irrelevant to sell your own relationship to tabloids😂 I bet half the readers dont know who either of them are🤷‍♀️

View attachment 121122
"Miss I don't look like my family!!!" is a spitting image of Sophie in this picture.

View attachment 121122
Also a previously unpublished photo , imagine asking that “babe can we take a quick cute photo for an article about our non existent relationship”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t caught up with this thread in a while so apologies if this has already been said but I just watched (painfully) her what I eat in a day in lockdown vlog. For lunch she has eggs and says “I know eggs is such a random thing to have for lunch” wtf!! Why is it random 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t caught up with this thread in a while so apologies if this has already been said but I just watched (painfully) her what I eat in a day in lockdown vlog. For lunch she has eggs and says “I know eggs is such a random thing to have for lunch” wtf!! Why is it random 😂
This always comes to mind
350A6777-E0B8-4A74-9432-E37B5D4A93AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is such a weird thing to notice but I watched one of her older what I eat in a day videos and she said something about how she can’t eat eggs at all and they make her feel sick if they’re not the very first thing she eats in a day (she said she can’t even eat a chocolate biscuit first or the eggs make her feel sick)

Then in the new what I eat in a day video she eats a malteaser bunny thing then eats eggs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What a strange strange thing to lie about?

Reactions: 8
This is such a weird thing to notice but I watched one of her older what I eat in a day videos and she said something about how she can’t eat eggs at all and they make her feel sick if they’re not the very first thing she eats in a day (she said she can’t even eat a chocolate biscuit first or the eggs make her feel sick)

Then in the new what I eat in a day video she eats a malteaser bunny thing then eats eggs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What a strange strange thing to lie about?
I think that was around the time she only claimed that Aldi’s blue eggs were the only ones that didn’t make her ill as they didn’t taste eggy

Reactions: 2
James literally doesn’t want to spend any time with her does he. Seems like he’s spending as much time outside of the house ALONE as he possibly can

I feel really sorry for Cody.
Dogs are creatures that thrive on routine and that poor kid is pulled wherever she wants him to be. Taken away from their family dog who he has no doubt bonded with seeing as she dumped him on them to move to London. He must be so confused.

So they are not even going for their daily walk together anymore. He seems to be going for long solo runs and Emily is...staying indoors with Cody?

Reactions: 1
I actually feel a bit bad for Emily, she must regret leaving her family home to be with him. But she’s too far away to go home, despite the rules of staying at home even if she tried to go she’d get stopped by the police. I’d feel trapped if I was her!

Reactions: 1
I actually feel a bit bad for Emily, she must regret leaving her family home to be with him. But she’s too far away to go home, despite the rules of staying at home even if she tried to go she’d get stopped by the police. I’d feel trapped if I was her!
Perhaps she shouldn’t have flaunted the guidelines of lockdown to begin with and then she wouldn’t be in this position..?

She really doesn’t deserve your sympathy.

She left London to be with her family. She then left her family to go back to London to pick James up.
She then drove down to Cornwall with him when he should have been in quarantine for 2 weeks having just flown in from another country.

She’s been nothing but selfish throughout this entire situation so if she’s feeling lonely now, then IMO that’s her just desserts.

Reactions: 26
So they are not even going for their daily walk together anymore. He seems to be going for long solo runs and Emily is...staying indoors with Cody?
He’s gone for a run what once? Princess Emily is hardly gonna go running is she?

we know their relationship isn’t great but they don’t have to do everything together.

He’s gone for a run what once? Princess Emily is hardly gonna go running is she?

we know their relationship isn’t great but they don’t have to do everything together.
He definitely has been more than once, he posts on his stories on insta.

I was just wondering because, unless he is breaking lockdown rules and going out again later with Em, it would mean her taking Cody for a walk on her lonesome and I just can't imagine it.

Also, from the vlogs it is clear that they live separate lives (despite living in the same house) and going out for a walk was one of the few things they actually did together.

Reactions: 4
He definitely has been more than once, he posts on his stories on insta.

I was just wondering because, unless he is breaking lockdown rules and going out again later with Em, it would mean her taking Cody for a walk on her lonesome and I just can't imagine it.

Also, from the vlogs it is clear that they live separate lives (despite living in the same house) and going out for a walk was one of the few things they actually did together.
Agreed and he clearly isn’t the type that would usually go running considering he is the definition of a slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.