Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's lost even more weight since she's been with James.
Id sa
Her latest Instagram caption is where I would rather be.. no offence but you are in Cornwall with your boyfriend surely you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. Me and my boyfriend have just broken up and I am heartbroken. I wouldn’t care where I was in the world to be with him
This broke my heart a little x i hope your ok 💕

Reactions: 2
She said on her insta stories that shed doing chloe ting's 2 week shred - what is she shredding? im generally concerned for her, if she is working out that much/doing that much cardio and 'forgetting to eat' or restricting like i believe she is, she could end up in the hospital, you are meant to eat healthy filling meals while doing those workouts ,

Reactions: 7
She said on her insta stories that shed doing chloe ting's 2 week shred - what is she shredding? im generally concerned for her, if she is working out that much/doing that much cardio and 'forgetting to eat' or restricting like i believe she is, she could end up in the hospital, you are meant to eat healthy filling meals while doing those workouts ,
This is actually worrying. She shouldn’t be doing any kind of weight loss work outs.

Reactions: 3
This is actually worrying. She shouldn’t be doing any kind of weight loss work outs.
I thought it was so weird, if she said she was going to do a workout to build muscle like arm muscle or booty i wouldnt be so shocked & worried, but the fact she thinks she needs to LOSE more weight convinces me she 100% has an extreme form of body dysmorphia

Reactions: 6
If she enjoyed exercise and was doing it for that reason it wouldn't be so bad. However we all know that Em has said in the past how she hates working out! I'm not overly keen on commenting on peoples' weight but many times she's openly admitted to only eating 1000kcal a day, saying she forgot to eat, couldn't finish her food etc. She is looking very slim, a lot more so than she was say last year/18 months ago. It's a bit worrying

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why, but I feel like since Jake has made his new gf so public she must be feeling sad. I also would love to see them back together and have a feeling they will be. I dunno why

I’m sick of her ‘ooo I eat loads and don’t exercise I’m so quirky and not like other girls’ tweets. She’s TINY. And she’s trying so hard to be relatable on her tweets, it’s embarrassing!
🙄🙄🤥 these are some main reasons why i dnt like her , just fake fake fake

Reactions: 9
If she enjoyed exercise and was doing it for that reason it wouldn't be so bad. However we all know that Em has said in the past how she hates working out! I'm not overly keen on commenting on peoples' weight but many times she's openly admitted to only eating 1000kcal a day, saying she forgot to eat, couldn't finish her food etc. She is looking very slim, a lot more so than she was say last year/18 months ago. It's a bit worrying
Im worried about her younger and more impressionable viewers, if they see her and see that she is doing the shredding challenge (which she is obvi not doing bc of her love of fitness as shes said many times she hates working out and has barely ever done it in the past) they may think, im a bit bigger than her (ie healthy weight) i need to go on an extreme diet or restrict to extreme levels

my friends doing a shred and shes as really slim but is all muscle (if that makes sense) it’s not all about waitloss, most of it If not all is about building muscle

Reactions: 1
I had a close friend that when growing up had an eating disorder part of this was excessive exercise. She would eat small portions anyway and then over exercise to the point where she would run around her room when others would say she was doing too much exercise. The more people commented on how skinny she was the worse it got. She ended up getting help but I do wonder if Emily has developed detrimental habits. I agree that she potentially has body dismorphia especially if she is doing a shred. That’s not something someone already slim does even if just for content! I hope someone close to her intervenes.

my friends doing a shred and shes as really slim but is all muscle (if that makes sense) it’s not all about waitloss, most of it If not all is about building muscle
Shredding is usually associated with body building after over eatin and weight lifting heavily. Emily does not need this. She has no muscle, its generally concerning, hopefully ur mate is doing it a healthy way and has been working out and eating more previously

Reactions: 7
She can try this shred challenge but it wont change her body. She doesnt work out and has no muscle to show.

typically shredding occurs as a way of dropping your body fat % in order to show a leaner more toned physique. This occurs usually after a ‘bulk’ where you consume more and focus on muscle gain, ie you eat more to fuel your muscle growth. So you bulk > shred to lean out and loose body fat to reveal the new muscle gain showing a more muscular physique.

from looking at emily she is already very skinny and just from eye looks like she has hardly any body fat on her. Therefore it would be my conclusion that she can try all this shredding but i dont think she’ll at all any different because she hasnt focused on muscle gain because she definitely hasnt been consuming enough.

in addition. It is quite common with under-eaters and those who are not eating enough to have not a lot of muscle tone or body fat. This is because she is consuming so little yet moving her body so much so her body has used all her fat and converted it to energy and now there is no fat left her body will start converting muscle to energy thus appearing smaller. We can see this from her skeletal and scrawny figure. She has no muscle tone whatsovr

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why, but I feel like since Jake has made his new gf so public she must be feeling sad.
I feel like that too. Leah is really pretty (more attractive than Emily in my opinion) and Jake and her seem really happy and actually have a lot of fun together (just look at their NYC vlog) = the total opposite to Emily and James who seem to passive aggressively hate each other.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised if she's only pretending to do that shred for content and to try be relatable.

I’m of the view people can do what they want with their own bodies... but in this case she has a following and a platform and it’s irresponsible to be talking of shredding or whatever when she has no fitness or nutrition knowledge. Her audience is no doubt young and impressionable and I think she needs to be incredibly mindful of her messaging. It’s yet another example of reckless idiot influencers spouting tit for clicks and likes without thinking of what message they are giving out.
i think it’s a matter of time before there’s some kind of story where a teen or young person makes themselves ill or harms themselves as a result of copying an influencer.

I feel like that too. Leah is really pretty (more attractive than Emily in my opinion) and Jake and her seem really happy and actually have a lot of fun together (just look at their NYC vlog) = the total opposite to Emily and James who seem to passive aggressively hate each other.
in my opinion his new girlfriend looks like a carbon copy of emily. A wannabe

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.